Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TMBTC

Best Forex Broker?

What, in your opinion, is the best forex broker and why?

I am looking to open a micro account with a forex broker, preferably one that offers a demo.

Thank you very much in advance.

For me, the best forex broker has to be the quickest one, which means that my orders are sent to the market without delays or requotes. The broker has to be a real ECN STP broker that works directly with the real market. Another important issue is the spreads- I want to reduce the costs so 1.8 is the max spread I am willing to take (EUR/USD). Regardless to the performance of the broker, it has to have a great customer service and easy payment methods. When I try a new broker, I usually open 100$ account and try to withdrawal the money within few days. If I see any problems, I erase this broker from my mind and- there are no second chance in this matter. It took me years to find such a broker, mainly because it took the brokers too long to work according these standards. Finally I settled down at Alpari UK two years ago, and 5 month ago I started working with Sunbird fx as well. Very satisfied with both of them- each one has it is pros and cons… I suggest that you try their demo account before you open a live account. Good Luck

AVAFX forex broker is the best broker for me.

The following are some features of this broker:

* Withdraw Fund Instantly with AVA Debit card

* Trade immediately by credit card

* FREE Live Webinar To Get Started

* 24 hr Trading and Support

* Trade 49 currencies, 6 indices & 12 commodities,

* Daily exclusive institutional analysis

* Euro or US Dollar trading account

* 5 Types of Forex Auto Trading System

Most of the forex brokers offer demo account so that wouldn't be a problem. I remember it took about a month for me to decide which one was best for me...There are plenty of them...You should compare them and choose one...

I think the most important thing is the security of your money. Probably you wouldn’t want to hand over hundreds of $$$ to a company which you can’t trust. Check to see if it is registered with any regulating authorities...

Next step is to compare what they offer. Minimum deposit, trade sizes, spreads, variety of instruments etc...

Just for me though, if a Broker accepts Paypal as mode of Payment, that means that they're legit money wise. Brokers nowadays just come and go and we need to be very careful with it. vbulletin-smile.gif

Here have some quality of good broker. Take a look, Hope it`s help you...

*Low Spreads

*Quality registered institution

*A wide range of leverage options

*A wide range of tools

*Customer Support

*Miscellaneous

If you compare this then you can understand which one best for you :missy:

*Low Spreads

*A wide range of tools

*Customer Support

*Miscellaneous

Sometimes hard to find out all of the information needed, perhaps a good idea to check forums and see what opinions people have

Sometimes hard to find out all of the information needed, perhaps a good idea to check forums and see what opinions people have

Yes i know hard to find out all of the information. But we should try to find how possible to us :)

in terms of best? then thats a bit hard to define, all brokers have their own pros and cons, and its down too what a trader is looking for, and the right set of conditions for their country and trading style, means of deposit and withdrawals are a plus, so basically the word best if a bit hard to define in terms of brokers but there are good brokers such as hotforex, though they did win awards by world finance but i do not believe in the word best.

Do some research before make decision. Check regulation, system stability, withdraw speed, thread and the feedback from uses. After all a reliable broker is very important.

No one can give tell you which the best broker for YOU is, OP. 

It all depends on you. What kind of trader are you? What are your trading strategies and tactics? What is your trading budget? 

Are you using EAs, news trading etc? 

First you have to know all that, and then start looking for a broker that has all you need in terms of platform, tools (add-ons), accounts, fees and so on. 

Imo after years of search, Hotforex proved its the best broker in the industry with lowest spreads. Remember that its better to rely on feedback rather than spending money on expensive tests which are likely to give you little information about the broker 

On 02/11/2014 at 7:19 PM, shuvo7748 said:

*Low Spreads

*A wide range of tools

*Customer Support

*Miscellaneous

JFD Brokers is the one i`m using and it's fulfilling all of the requirements above. 

EUR/USD - 0.3 pips average spread 
FCA, BaFin, ACPR Registered and CySec regulated
Leverage - up to x400 (default x50)
Customized MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader5 platforms with lots of trading products (MT4 -> 500+; MT5 -> 1000+)
A lot of free charting and one-click trading tools package. 
Fast customer support 
Misc - negative balance protection, post trade execution reports, zero margin for hedged possitions, weekly recaps, market analyses, strategic reports and technical analyses 

The best platform for me is an improved, user-friendly, online trading platform that gives you unlimited access to the financial market. With this, you can enjoy smooth and complete access to your trading activity with just a click away and lets you make a demo account in which you can practice trading without risking actual money. It is a best practice ground for newbies like you. Mine has the characteristics of what you are looking for though.

There are a lot of brokers working on the forex market now a days. You have to choose the best among them which has good market reputation. You can also read reviews about him at these kind of forums. Stay safe from fake people and brokers!

You can also search the information about the broker on different Forex forums, blogs and review websites. If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to contact a broker representative or live support and ask them to provide you more information.

On 10/13/2011 at 6:07 AM, enochbenjamin said:

I use hot forex - for the following reasons:

1) Low spreads

2) Higher Leverage than most

3) Ability to trade oil and all the major indexes (Dax, S&P, Dow, Etc.)

4) 50% bonus on deposits (deposit $1000 get $1500 to trade)

Do you by chance know if hot forex is available for Canadians?