Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.
|Forum Guidelines |
| Traders Laboratory Guidelines |
- Respect all members. Traders Laboratory strongly believes in the free exchange of information and knowledge. Please respect all posts and opinions provided by the contributing members. Without mutual respect for one another the flow of information will be limited.
- Maintain professionalism. In order to maintain the integrity of the boards, we ask that participating members maintain a professional attitude towards one another. We strive to maintain a high standard of education and discussion on the site. Traders Laboratory reserves the right to remove any post/thread that deems unsuitable of the quality of the board.
- Keep it clean. Unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, and racist language and comments are not tolerated on Traders Laboratory and will lead to a ban of the members account.
- We are not financial advisers. Financial advice can only be provided by a certified individual. We do not allow stock promotions and hyping up of any financial instrument on the site. Please refrain from asking and providing financial advice. Traders Laboratory is a trading discussion forum. We believe in education of the trader and are against relying on “tips”.
- No promotion allowed. Traders Laboratory does not accept solicitation and spam on the boards. We have a strict anti-spam policy and if violated, members will be banned without notice. If you are affiliated with any service provider, promotion is strictly prohibited. Common promotion methods include: silent spamming techniques, private messaging members, discount coupons, affiliate links, and implementing vendor messages in charts.
- Copyright infringement is not allowed. Traders Laboratory does not allow copyrighted material to be posted on the boards. We place great value in works of others. Any material in violation of copyright infringement laws will be removed upon notice.
- Share, Discuss, and Learn. Traders Laboratory is an interactive portal for the active trader. Please participate freely with an open mind and enjoy your stay. For any suggestions and requests, write to us at email@example.com.