Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Which products do you/do you intend to trade mainly?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Which products do you/do you intend to trade mainly?

• Agriculture
    • Energy
    • Equities
    • Equity Index
    • FX
    • Interest Rate
    • Metals
    • Other

Penny stocks don't behave the same way as regular stocks or other quotes instruments. No public quotes and liquidity is the obstacle. Even if you do well, you won't be able to take that with you to trade other areas. Good luck.

Hello All! I'm happy to be here. And I'm interested in learning all I can about successfully trading the ER2. Anyone that would like to communicate with me or help me as much or as little as you'd like, that's be great!

Hello All! I'm happy to be here. And I'm interested in learning all I can about successfully trading the ER2. Anyone that would like to communicate with me or help me as much or as little as you'd like, that's be great!

Welcome brett! :cool:

Hiya,

Pretty much stumbled on this site today, and it looks great :) Looks like there are a few familiar nicks here as well, which is always good to see. Personally trade only forex and primarily cable, from an intraday perspective. Hope to interact on the forums over the coming weeks.

Happy Trading!!!

Hiya,

Pretty much stumbled on this site today, and it looks great :) Looks like there are a few familiar nicks here as well, which is always good to see. Personally trade only forex and primarily cable, from an intraday perspective. Hope to interact on the forums over the coming weeks.

Happy Trading!!!

Well you stumbled into the right place! Welcome...:cool:

Hi there

Nice site! Very informative

I am a plain vanilla fib trader. Love ER2

Congratulations soultrader for a nice-clean cut site.

Regards

Hey Sniper welcome to the site,

I have been noticing the afternoon 50% retracements lately in the ER2, almost picture perfect. What kind of setups do you like to play?

Hey Sniper welcome to the site,

I have been noticing the afternoon 50% retracements lately in the ER2, almost picture perfect. What kind of setups do you like to play?

Thanks Tingull and Mr paul for the warm welcome!!

My battleground is 5 minutes chart. I also look for the daily chart for overall trend and 60 minutes for intraday swings.

I have a set of rules fitted to my trading style As the fibs, simple yet powerful. I play fibs in it's pure form, no indicators whatsoever. I am a full time trader. I also look for extensions if they fit my strategy. Sometimes they don't.

I also use time cycles as well.

Took me a long time to understand the significance of fibs retracements and when I did it the feeling was good.

Mr. Paul, yes afternoon retracements has been present lately on ER, mostly on the downside.

Always amuses me the simplicity of the fibs.

Of course I respect other's traders opinions and strategies. A you know, fibs are not the holy grail. But they bring food to my table consistently.

Looking forward to hear and learn from you guys as well!!!

Regards

Hello all,My name is Don from WV like most I stumbled on thi site by accident,but have to say this is a awsome forum. there are so many traders here who want to see others make it, its unbelievable the generousity here.As for me,after blowing my 2 small accounts trading forex i have been only demo trading for the past year and a half until i prove to my self that im ready to go live again. After getting rid of all the fancy indiacators bells and whistles and going back to the basics price action,support and ressistance,trendlines etc etc .I believe ill be back live trading soon.::D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By StraussX
      Hi GUYS, Happy Wednesday!
      I'd like to share daily forex analysis from Followme, hope this information helps your trading.
      Today, Let's focus on AUD and NZD.
      AUDUSD is trading at 0.6761; the instrument is moving below Ichimoku Cloud, thus indicating a descending tendency. The markets could indicate that the price may test the cloud’s downside border at 0.6765 and then resume moving downwards to reach 0.6635. Another signal to confirm further descending movement is the price’s rebounding from the descending channel’s upside border. However, the scenario that implies further decline may be canceled if the price breaks the cloud’s upside border and fixes above 0.6825. In this case, the pair may continue growing towards 0.6905.

NZDUSD is trading at 0.6447; the instrument is moving below Ichimoku Cloud, thus indicating a descending tendency. The markets could indicate that the price may test the cloud’s downside border at 0.6455 and then resume moving downwards to reach 0.6315. Another signal to confirm further descending movement is the price’s rebounding from the resistance level. However, the scenario that implies further decline may be canceled if the price breaks the cloud’s upside border and fixes above 0.6525. In this case, the pair may continue growing towards 0.6645.
    • By millonmethod
      Hello everyone!
      I am an advanced trader, with many years of experience (about 15 years - 10 living exclusively from this)
      I am going to give you some tips that you must know:
      There are going to be many people who tell you that trade is easy, that with only crossiing a line  with another one you will win a lot of money.... and that´s not true.  No, Sir, reality is far away from that. Many people who start arrive here with the hope that someone "gives them" a free method, they watch youtube videos thinking that this will give them the "strategy" and in a few days they realize that it does not work for them - they lose money - and then They go looking for a new one ... and so on. YES, IT´S TRUE YOU EARN IN TRADING, A LOT. BUT THINK: for a few to win (10% + any BROKER) many others must lose (90% people). YOU MUST HAVE A MONEY MANAGMENT FORMULA ( you can email me) People study so many years to live on this, not because they are dumb, but to know what they do, when, and have absolute effectiveness. It´s very easy to get lost here: do not disperse, jumping from one to another strategy WILL NEVER give you money, it will only waste your time and make you nervous when trading. PEOPLE WHO CHANGE THEIR METHOD CONSTANTLY : LOOOOSE ALWAYS.   If you have the knowledge to develop it, take your time and do it.  Always try it first on DEMO for at least 2 weeks! If not: search to buy a solid strategy (no you tube videos pleassse ! Avoid losing money! ) This is like any business, it requires some capital to start (capital = money in the broker + solid made /purchased strategy) If you are lost: I RECOMMEND YOU NOT TO WASTE TIME IN YOUTUBE, JOIN PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY A METHOD ... PLEASE !!!! DO NOT BUY 10 BAD AND CHEAP METHODS, SAVE MONEY AND BUY ONLY 1 BUT EXCLUSIVE AND MUST ALLWAYS HAVE SUPPORT !!!!!  Do not buy Signals! They never keep up with constant profits! One week will win and the next will lose. Nothing that does not depend absolutely on you will give you the money you are looking for. And if you do not have a strategy (made or purchased) do not even try PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: DO NOT USE REAL MONEY! AT LEAST 2 WEEK DEMO FREE HELP HERE!!!!!  IF YOU FOLLOW MY ADVICE YOU WILL BE PART OF THAT 10% WINNER, email me.
      Have a nice trading day

• Topics

• Date : 21st August 2019. MACRO EVENTS & NEWS OF 21st August 2019. FX News Today * Wall Street suffered another bout of weakness inspired by declines in Treasury yields. * The USA500 lost near 0.8% after a late selloff, with the USA30 off 0.66%, ending the recent run of gains. * Stocks traded mixed in Asia, while European as well as US futures are posting slight gains ahead of today’s Fed minutes and Powell’s speech at the Jackson Hole symposium later in the week. * A drop in European rates spilled over to Treasuries, with the long end outperforming. That compressed the yield curve again, one of the main factors behind last Wednesday’s plunge on Wall Street. * The markets will remain focused on the Fed today with the release of the minutes from July 30, 31 FOMC with hopes for dovish signals. Nearly 70 bps in easing is expected over the rest of the year. * Top negotiators from Japan and the US will meet this week to try and narrow the gaps in ongoing trade talks, but hopes that there will be substantial progress on the key issues agriculture and automobiles seem to be fading. * Italian BTPs outperformed yesterday on hopes that new elections can be avoided and that an alternative coalition government can be found to bring at least the 2020 budget underway helped to underpin Italian assets on Tuesday and at least so far there is no sign of contagion risks. * Germany meanwhile will sell its first 30-year Bund with a zero coupon, and yields in today’s auction could turn negative for the first time. * The AUD remained underpinned by upbeat comments from the RBA on the growth outlook in yesterday’s minutes. * The WTI future is trading at USD 56.36 per barrel. Charts of the Day Technician’s Corner * EURUSD bounced to 1.1100 highs on a short covering move, after failing to make any downside progress under Friday’s over 2-week low of 1.1066, along with another Treasury yield lurch lower. The pairing looks to be consolidating losses seen over the past week or so, and with sell-stops now said to be building around the 1.1050 level, a downside break is looking more likely. Not as dovish as expected FOMC minutes on Wednesday could save Euro bulls for now, though with the ECB primed to ease further, Germany poised for fiscal stimulus, the unknown impact of Brexit, and the political crisis in Italy, EURUSD looks set to test the 27-month low of 1.1027 seen on August 1. * USDCAD rallied yesterday at 1.3344 a 2-month high, as WTI crude fell $1/bbl to $55.20, and as Canada manufacturing data came in on the soft side. USDCAD later pulled back toward 1.3310 as oil recovered some lost ground. The 200-day MA at 1.3305 becomes support now, after closing above the level on Monday. Resistance is the June 19 top of 1.3383. Main Macro Events Today * Consumer Price Index (CAD, GMT 12:30) – Canada’s CPI did not challenge the outlook for steady BoC policy this year. CPI slowed to a 2.0% y/y pace in June from the lofty 2.4% y/y clip in May. Inflation remains around the 2 percent target, with some recent upward pressure from higher food and automobile prices. Core measures of inflation are also close to 2 percent. Even though CPI inflation will likely dip this year because of the dynamics of gasoline prices and some other temporary factors, the annual and monthly numbers for July are expected to remain steady. As slack in the economy is absorbed and these temporary effects wane, inflation is expected to return sustainably to 2 percent by mid-2020. * FOMC Minutes (USD, GMT 18:00) – The FOMC minutes, similar to the ECB Reports, provide an assessment as regards the views of the Fed’s policymakers about the interest-setter’s future stance and are usually a cause for FX turbulence. Support and Resistance levels Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HotForex Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HotForex Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Trade is developing. I'm off to bed.  
    • UJ was also closed out at -1R. something to add to the next round of trades: do not have 2 trades against the same pair. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.