Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Which products do you/do you intend to trade mainly?  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which products do you/do you intend to trade mainly?

• Agriculture
    • Energy
    • Equities
    • Equity Index
    • FX
    • Interest Rate
    • Metals
    • Other

Welcome aboard trading4life. Please feel free to post any questions or comments. Also make sure to check out our multimedia section. As a registered member you will be able to watch trading video clips. I usually update them on a daily basis.

Thank you Ross :) We hope you enjoy your stay here. Also note the music player we added today. Sit back relax and learn about trading.

Also, feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions about our website. Thanks

Hello Mr. Wizard. Welcome aboard. If you have any questions about our website feel free to contact me anytime.

Note: How has SIRI done for you? Alot of new traders for some reason are attracted to that stock.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mattz
      OEC Trader is now called Gain Trader and the Gain API now allows you to have simultaneous connection to mobile and web. 
      Thanks, 
      Matt Z 
      Optimus Futures www.optimusfutures.com 
      There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results. 
    • By Ninjatrader_Staff
      Options on futures are now available to trade through NinjaTrader Brokerage! This expansion allows options traders to save on their trades with NinjaTrader’s deep discount commissions and benefit from industry-leading support.
      Why Trade Options on Futures with NinjaTrader Brokerage?
      ·  Discount Pricing: Save on trades with simple low rates
      ·  Span Margins: Real-time portfolio margining
      ·  Low Minimum: Open your account with only $1000
      In addition to the FREE NinjaTrader platform included with all brokerage accounts, traders will also have access to the CQG Desktop web-based platform to trade options on futures.
      ·  Current Clients: Contact Brokerage Support to start trading options on futures
      ·  New Clients: Open Your Brokerage Account
      Let Us Know How We Can Help
      Contact our brokerage team at 312.262.1289 to discuss how NinjaTrader’s solutions can be customized for both new & experienced traders.

Futures, foreign currency and options trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. View Full Risk Disclosure.
    • By George_wilson8
      I invested 60% of my retirement payment on Coin Bull and Paperex with the mindset of getting it multiplied and enjoying a better retirement life. It was sweet and smooth from the start, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it gets to a point I started to be denied withdrawals and that was how I lost all money, I couldn't get my investment amount back not talk of the bonuses. I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later met with a certified binary options recovery expert that helped me recover my money within 5days from the brokers(Coin Bull), it was worth it, he was able to retrieve my funds. If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact the expert on '' Hacknet1seven1( A T)p r o t o n m a i l ( d o t c o m )" also he can render any other desired hacking services, I can assure he would be able to help you just as he helped me, you can give him a try if you don't mind. Binary options brokers shouldn't get away with this.
  • Topics

• $FNSR (FNSR) Finisar stock strong close with a bull flag breakout,

analysis https://stockconsultant.com/?FNSR
    • yeah i have to agree the FCA is solid and they are continuing to improve drastically 
    • First day back from Fiji. 2 small losses today. Nothing much I could have done differently. Good trades, good exits. There was a second trade on ANET (blue line). I skipped that trade by mistake. At the time of entry, I thought it would not work because the first one didn't work. That is a classic prediction error. I cannot know what will happen next. The goal is not to predict but to execute properly. 
    • The HotForex trading accounts have been improved! You asked, and we listened!  Dear Traders, We are happy to announce that we have made some great improvements to several of our account types, that we are sure will enhance your #trading experience with this global broker of choice.  Take a look at our new account requirements here:
      If you require further clarifications or assistance regarding the above changes, kindly contact our Support Team. We remain at your disposal and are happy to help you understand the changes and adjust your trading so as to help this transition be as seamless as possible. Best regards, The HotForex Team
    • $AVGR (AVGR) Avinger stock strong volume +319% with a bottom breakout watch,

analysis https://stockconsultant.com/?AVGR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.