Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Which products do you/do you intend to trade mainly?  

291 members have voted

1. 1. Which products do you/do you intend to trade mainly?

• Agriculture
    • Energy
    • Equities
    • Equity Index
    • FX
    • Interest Rate
    • Metals
    • Other

Welcome aboard trading4life. Please feel free to post any questions or comments. Also make sure to check out our multimedia section. As a registered member you will be able to watch trading video clips. I usually update them on a daily basis.

Thank you Ross :) We hope you enjoy your stay here. Also note the music player we added today. Sit back relax and learn about trading.

Also, feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions about our website. Thanks

Hello Mr. Wizard. Welcome aboard. If you have any questions about our website feel free to contact me anytime.

Note: How has SIRI done for you? Alot of new traders for some reason are attracted to that stock.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By lebnooni
      Hello I am interested in starting day trading, I have been trading the last year in long term investing but lately I have been getting really interested in day trading. I am from Canada and would like some pointers on where to start and what softwares, screeners, platforms etc to use here in Canada. Thanks in advance!
    • By priyankamishra
      Can anyone suggest how to be a good trader in a short time?
    • By FXTechstrategyT
      EURUSD: The pair looks to weaken further as it holds on to its downside pressure. On the upside, resistance comes in at 1.1600 level with a cut through here opening the door for more upside towards the 1.1650 level. Further up, resistance lies at the 1.1700 level where a break will expose the 1.1750 level. Conversely, support lies at the 1.1500 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1450 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.1400 level. Below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 1.1350. All in all, EURUSD faces further downside pressure

• Topics

• The experience can be gained through practicing with a demo account.  You have to make hundreds of trades on the demo account to make sure that you have learned the methods completely.
    • You have to keep on trading with a very small amount of money for several months and when you see that you can make a profit and the number of your successful trades is more than your bad trades you can increase the amount of the money little by little.
    • NZDUSD: Retains Recovery Threats, Eyes The 0.6726 Zone NZDUSD: With the pair still retaining its upside pressure on correction, more strength is envisaged in the new week. Support lies at the 0.6650 level. Further  down, the 0.6600 level comes in as the next  downside target. Conversely, resistance resides at the 0.6750 level where a break will aim at the  0.6800 level. A break of here will have to occur to create scope for a run at the 0.6850  level. Further  out, resistance stands at the 0.6900 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher suggesting further recovery higher.  All in all,  NZDUSD faces further upside pressure.
    • $BDX (BDX) Becton Dickinson stock narrow range breakout watch, see also $MRK ,

analysis https://stockconsultant.com/?BDX
    • Meet the Broker in Cyprus Dear Client, The HotForex VIP Contest returns for one more year with exciting rewards for our valued clients!
      Enter the contest to claim monetary prizes from a $10,000 pool!  We are relaunching the HotForex VIP Contest this year too! The lucky 1st Prize Winner and his/her companion will enjoy an all-expenses-paid trip to the beautiful Mediterranean island of Cyprus! 1st Prize > An all-expenses-paid trip to the amazing Mediterranean island of Cyprus, including:
      $5,000
      Two air tickets to Cyprus
      Five-star hotel stay
      Limousine transfers
      One-to-one forex training 2nd Prize > $3,000 3rd Prize > $1,500 4th Prize > $500
      If you have any questions about this or any of the other trading platforms available with HotForex, please do not hesitate to contact our support team, which is available 24/5 in a variety of languages. Kind regards, 
      The HotForex Team

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.