Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Jack Francisco

How to enjoy forex trading?

The best way to trade to in Forex is to enjoy yourself at the time of trading.

When you get start trading make yourself tension free. Keep your brain cool and start trading. Before start think yourself what are you going to do and then do it. Don't do anything withing thinking.:crap:

I am really feel so much enjoy when i am learning about forex trading when i am getting profit and i feel enjoy when i got losses also because from every losses i can learn many real things related forex trading that's why every moment i feel enjoyable in forex.

The most I enjoyed is when I trade against other trader and I defeat them.It really fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:missy:

That true Jack. We should feel at ease when we trade Fx and always we a good spirit. Well i dont know if many of you know that Forex contest is a good way where you can trade Forex with fun. I usually participate in these contest and there are many advantages we can benefit. We have the possibility to trade with traders worldwide and it connect people to each other and also you are more enthusiasm to win these contest when you are in it.

That true Jack. We should feel at ease when we trade Fx and always we a good spirit. Well i dont know if many of you know that Forex contest is a good way where you can trade Forex with fun. I usually participate in these contest and there are many advantages we can benefit. We have the possibility to trade with traders worldwide and it connect people to each other and also you are more enthusiasm to win these contest when you are in it.

yes i agree with you in that point the demo contest is very good for traders to make very good challenge between the traders .and can improve our skills as well and also we can win the prize money.

its really exciting. Which contest have you participate

:missy:

yes i agree with you in that point the demo contest is very good for traders to make very good challenge between the traders .and can improve our skills as well and also we can win the prize money.

its really exciting. Which contest have you participate

:missy:

Yeps it is quite like MT4 as it provides you both Real & Demo platforms. Well i don't know if you Trade1on1? It is an online site where you can participate in contest. Check it and i can say that it is really reliable as i often play there. You can join Tournaments or 1on1 games. :haha:

Yeps it is quite like MT4 as it provides you both Real & Demo platforms. Well i don't know if you Trade1on1? It is an online site where you can participate in contest. Check it and i can say that it is really reliable as i often play there. You can join Tournaments or 1on1 games. :haha:

That's a great website. Yesterday I watch a game between two traders. During the last i can't decide who is going to win- it is a tough.

Good thing I found in this game- there is no spread.:missy:

Well, I actually don't understand why we should do anything in our life that we don't enjoy. I personally enjoy the very idea of trading, enjoy spending less time working than my friends, enjoy to learn something new etc.

You should initially enjoy what you are doing.

After that hit the play on your favorite playlist and start trading.

If you do what you like and enter "the flow" that's how you enjoy trading ;)

Actually in forex trading until unless you dont gain relevant experience you cant gain good profit. Once you start earning good in forex you will enjoy forex trading.

Once you start earning good profit anywhere, you will start enjoy anything :)

The best way to trade to in Forex is to enjoy yourself at the time of trading.

When you get start trading make yourself tension free. Keep your brain cool and start trading. Before start think yourself what are you going to do and then do it. Don't do anything withing thinking.:crap:

Yead, we'd better love what we do.

To enjoy forex trading is not an easy thing since we cannot gain all the time.:crap:

Forex trading is high risky business. If you want to enjoy in this business then you need to be more patience and need to made fresh mind on all time. If you can do that then i hope you will be enjoy with this business.

Yeah, cannot agree more.:crap: