Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

what a trader

A Decision for a Newbie

Hi all, I am newbie here,

I need some advice on my trading decisions,:confused:

I have some money in my checking account around $1000 and i want to either invest it or use it for trading, but I know nothing about trading, but I really want to trade Forex. So, I decided to google it, and I found one which is called binary options, on this website extrasignals.com claims that it yields 81% every hour, it also offers a system, but I wasn't sure. So I signed up 2 days ago with whatever broker it was. I was interested because I need a fast return on my investment. So, has anyone here traded such things? If yes, would you gimme some advice? Btw, I am currently a business student...:)

:confused:

Thanks!!

Josh

claims that it yields 81% every hour, it also offers a system, but I wasn't sure.

81% huh? Sounds like you found yourself a goldmine. Maybe they were saying that they manage to take 81% of client's money every hour. Don't believe it. If you want to trade, go find some more money then be prepared to walk a long path to success. If you want to make lots of money fast, well maybe just play the lottery- you'd probably stand a better chance of making money anyway.

Good luck whatever you choose to do.

I have some money in my checking account around $1000 and i want to either invest it or use it for trading, but I know nothing about trading, but I really want to trade Forex. So, I decided to google it, and I found one which is called binary options, on this website extrasignals.com claims that it yields 81% every hour, it also offers a system, but I wasn't sure. So I signed up 2 days ago with whatever broker it was. I was interested because I need a fast return on my investment. So, has anyone here traded such things? If yes, would you gimme some advice? Btw, I am currently a business student...:)

Thanks!!

Josh

...................... ROTFLMAO

if he can make a lowly 8% per month, he will be very rich and do not have to deal with the hassle of stupid and greedy newbies.

binary option....you give them your money.

1...you loose your money and learn nothing

2...you loose your money and learn something.

Seriously binary options are valid, but first you should understand options and trading. In a nutshell they are bets pure and simple. Ones where you generally have no idea what the prices are, and when you can get out. They are just bets.

I need some advice on my trading decisions..

Hey Josh..

Let me ask you something...would you go into minefield if you are not highly qualified in removing field mines?

Now just transfer this to trading,be aware that there are many field mines on a path,get rid of "fast$$$$ mentality",learn thing or two...

Wish ya all the best:)

Thanks!!

Josh

Stop!

The biggest (and only) question in forex is which way the price is going. If you think it will go down, sell, if you think it will go up, buy, else do nothing (stand aside).

Whether you study technical charting, fundamentals, both or neither, you will only make money if the price goes your way.

Binary options are no different, except you either lose your stake, but only get back say 80% of your bet if you win. You also typically have to take bets offered within a particular timescale, whereas in retail forex, your other choice, your timeframe is open. You can cut your trade to avoid losses, or let it ride to improve winnings.

Pleas,please,please take the time to study at least the market basics first, there are many sites that have such info, including traders lab. Take also a peek at Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading, do some papaer trading, get used to the chosen platform, then commit real cash.

Best of luck!

John

A profitable form of forex trading that can lead the traders to earn significant amount of revenues comes under the binary option trading where the binary partners participate in the significant trading program run online or offline. Some traders prefer trading in binary options over other trading strategies. The reason behind this is the simplicity of trading for the traders where they do not need to be tensed about the issues like reward and risk rations, margin requirements and entry and exit points.

It certainly sounds like a scam. 81% every hour is too good to be true. As someone already said, forget about the fast-money lane. It does not exist unless you are super genius. Learn trading with discipline and you should be able to make about 10-40% per year depending on how good you are.

----------------------------------------

Try virtual stock trading at http://www.strategyard.com/

extrasignals.com claims that it yields 81% every hour

Provided you did not misunderstand their claims - anyone that promises 81% profit per hour is blowing smoke up your skirt. :smoking:

If you have limited resources, why don't you just get some books from the library, do some online research, open a micro account and see if you can turn $100 into $200?

If you can't go from $100 to $200 you aren't going to go from $1000 to $2000.

I would advise you to learn more about binary options and how it works first before you invest...there is never guarantee in trading...there is no way to get rich in a couple of days...if you can gain %3-5 every month, you are doing great! think investing as a long distance running...

"website extrasignals.com claims that it yields 81% every hour" is just fake promise and I did not listen anything about this broker.

probably another options gambling site :rofl:

those types of binary options are nothing but gambling imvho...