Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

starbucks

Real ECN Broker

I personally avoid non ECN brokers because since they are trading against other traders, there is tendency for them to be dubious a times, and also the spread this is another issue I have with them. The broker am using Profiforex is an ECN broker, and I trust him since I have placed and received several withdrawals from them.

Hi,

I'm looking for real ECN broker, any one know about this, please advice.

Thank you in advance.

I open an account with armada markets is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are I needed to do scalping . this is usually the main thing when I decide to choose the right broker for scalping. this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker provide me the spreads as low as 0,3 pips on eurusd, no requotes, positive slippage. any trading style are allowed, scalp, news trading, spike trading, EA also fully allowed.

now it's been year using armada market ECN account, but now they have been changing name to Tickmill ever since january. have no complaint with their trading condition, just getting better with their 15% deposit bonuses. got my account another 5% commision cut from having registered under some IB. overall they've turn into my primary brokerage companies, among any account I had.

if its the definition then there are tons online, try google,but for a broker, yeah it can be confusing, many claim to be true ECN yet its not, some are good some are bad, but in the end we make the best of what we have, I trade an STP/ECN broker hotforex and its good. simple.

now it's been year using armada market ECN account, but now they have been changing name to Tickmill ever since january. have no complaint with their trading condition, just getting better with their 15% deposit bonuses. got my account another 5% commision cut from having registered under some IB. overall they've turn into my primary brokerage companies, among any account I had.

i was with Armada when they online in their 1st year and after that i leave them, not because they are bad, but i have bussiness that i must do .

and after years , i am decide to trade with them again (Tickmill) , are they still good as armada markets?

their spreads is 0.2 higher in their Classic (non ECN) account, coz i remember when they was armada, their spread for majors are 1 pip

if its the definition then there are tons online, try google,but for a broker, yeah it can be confusing, many claim to be true ECN yet its not, some are good some are bad, but in the end we make the best of what we have, I trade an STP/ECN broker hotforex and its good. simple.

How long have you been trading with Hotforex? Do they have issues&nuances rookie should know before joining them?

Thanks in advance?

i was with Armada when they online in their 1st year and after that i leave them, not because they are bad, but i have bussiness that i must do .

and after years , i am decide to trade with them again (Tickmill) , are they still good as armada markets?

their spreads is 0.2 higher in their Classic (non ECN) account, coz i remember when they was armada, their spread for majors are 1 pip

after severals weeks using tickmill, the former armada,

well what i can say is the trading conditions still same,

i mean there is no limitation of trading strategy which is great .

however dont like their spreads widening when news release, but i must take it , because it is a common for STP and ECN brokers

I guess if my opinion is noted then i can recommend few brokers which i have used and still using with no complaints so far. The only thing i do with them is withdraw profits regularly keeping the necessary capital behind with my brokers just to remain on the safe side.