Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

feb2865

Morning Breeze Strategy

Time, patience and practice will make you master this strategy.

Any strategy, method, etc, is made as a general fingerprint for all to see. You have to create your own twist on this or any strategy for that matter. As long as you don't considerably distort the heart of the strategy, or use it in some other markets like energies or softs, you'll be allrigth.

The strategy was designed to make a quick buck(heavy loaded once you get experience) yes, but notice than once the market establish a direction off the breakout, most often than not keeps going that way, usually in the morning.

Good, sensible points!!

You certainly can't get much simpler than this strategy - no clutter, nice simple rules & good opportunities to compound profits with trailing stops after paring out initial profits (well, on the FX anyway).

I'm sure those who use it consistantly will find it very effective.

From my observation of this strategy on ER2 and YM, I have yet to see it be very effective at all on YM, and very effective on ER2 with a couple caveats.

On ER2, I set this up as a bracket trade as soon as I see what the 9:15-9:30 range is. The buy/sell on the breakout is an OCO order I set up in Ninja. One of the things I like about ninja trader is that is can be set up to then automatically manage a trade beforehand, and I have found it effective to use a setting where I have an initial 1 point stop loss and 5 point target, and then once there is .70 profit it moves the stop to entry +.20, and trails every +.70 (locking in .50 profit every step). Doing it this way has kept me out of losses on the reversals and yet locked in decent moves at the same time. Today, for example, we had a reversal but I was able to lock in 1 point before that.

It can be tough to manage if you cant do it automatically with something like Ninja, because the instrument reverses so rapidly you dont have time to adjust before a .70 profit becomes a loss...and insisting on a minimum 1 point gain can lead to a loss instead.

My .02 from experience this past week.

Here's my observation from the day Raul gave us the seminar. That morning when he made the quick point on ER2, I noticed the market as already moving before the 9:30 bar was printed. When I say moving, the bid and ask was oscillating 1-2 ticks faster than normal (say 1-2 tick moves every 1 or 2 seconds vs. when it takes 2 or more seconds for bid/ask to move). These happen on days with gaps or news from 8:30 was still pouring over and ready to push into the 9:30 bar. Again, this is what I saw that day, I think Raul saw the pace already before I finally got in when the 9:30 happen. I watch the 9:15 bar carefully for pace before anything is committed. Just my observation.

This is also the reason why I asked him to be around so he can explain what we see. Without him to explain the pace, we have to observe it ourselves but better with him since he mastered that strategy already.

Hi all

I'm a bit confused about this strategy!

1. Is it for index futures or FX futures or both?

Also the strategy in the transcript is different from the strat in the doc, one uses previous day's high/low from 7pm ET and the latter uses the 9:15 - 9:30 H/L before market open.

My other question is fills. Is there any experience about slippage and bad fills?

thanx

rolange

Wow, nice idea. I am gonna do some backtesting. I really like it.Thanks Raul, that's very unselfish of you. You've definitely given me some great ideas between this and forex. So, thanks again.

Hi all

I'm a bit confused about this strategy!

1. Is it for index futures or FX futures or both?

Also the strategy in the transcript is different from the strat in the doc, one uses previous day's high/low from 7pm ET and the latter uses the 9:15 - 9:30 H/L before market open.

My other question is fills. Is there any experience about slippage and bad fills?

thanx

rolange

Hi rolange,

This strategy as I know of it is used on index futures. The 7pm EST strategy I believe is for Forex.

In my experience slippage is not bad and I have never had a bad fill.

Hope I was able to answer your questons:cool:

Thanks

Is AUD/USD now not recommended for of the FX trades? Which pairs do you trade if I may ask?

Wish i could help you out, but I don't trade forex. Torero might know, you could PM him. I only trade equities and index futures:)

I PM raoul himself a few days ago but no reply

Anybody else able to help?

I have a couple of questions about the currency future trading system you talk about in the transcript if I may.

1. You take the H and L at 7pm ET and then place an OCO order immediately?

2. I notice on some days the previous high and low are taken out so why not put two orders in?

3. I the trade breaks niether high nor low do you hold for the next session with the same targets?

4. Do you take profit with a market or limit order. As for entering a market order in my experience usually misses the desired price so do you put the market order in 1 or two pips below/above the desired entry point?

5. If you are trading 50 contracts are these really all filled everytime with no problems. If so perhaps you could tell me who your broker is!

6. Have you tried the strategy on JPY/USD, CHF/USD or CAD/USD?

Rolange, good questions, I was wondering some of the same.

I believe from the links (from Soultrader) in the Forex Room to this strategy that it - morning breeze - is meant for Forex. Of course, in the document it states clearly that it is for indices only.

So perhaps not, perhaps use it just for the futures markets.

Yet then we have the chat indicating it is used for Forex! Oh, the confusion. I'm glad someone is figuring this out, making money. Maybe just not us, haha!

The time, again just my belief given it isn't clear in the document, is 930AM. It does not specify AM in the original document. HOwever, it says in "Target acheived. GPB/USD 11-13-2006" from the Forex Room that people meet to chat at 9AM. I'm guessing they don't gather to *only* chat. Also, he says that he is done by 10 AM EST in the original document. Aha!

As for the 7PM EST time, well, isn't that just for an "inside day" (not specified) and the S/R lines carry over from 6-5pm EST as a set-up? If he is saying to trade at the Asian open perhaps I missed it.

That would be nice if the Asian 7 PM EST was as reliable as the 930 AM EST trade. I'd like to know that one, too.

The TP is 5 pips it would seem from the chat transcript, as the chat is for Forex, along with the 20-25 pip stop... But it is " 1 ER2 point" from the strategy.

But he says in the strategy: "No bracket orders OCO orders or stop orders allowed."

Put the market entry order AT the S/R level, not before or after, seemingly.

Re 5, try Oanda. They can do 200k (money, not units or lots) for one order, just put in the units to get the dollar amount you want.

Maybe we can get a crystal clear version of the strategy clearly written for Forex?

Even if we could clarify the entry points the real concern with this strategy is the risk to reward element. Even though

the ratio of wins and and losses is very good - at least from manual backtesting, the present SL is too great to make it a viable strategy because one loss, a day with a SL of -25 pips wipes out five winning days. There must be another element that I have missed because it doesn't make sense to be trading this strategy with 50 contracts per trade as the transcrpt and results show. I wonder if raoul would be kind enough to enllghten us?

I noticed that problem with the SL, too. That's a big hit for five days of work.

However, let's check out this program of action:

Deal a minimum of 2+ currency pairs. This decreases the likelihood of each and every pair being hit. Eg. Do 3 pairs, one hits SL of -25, 2 hit PT, you're only down -15.

If SL only happens once a week and you're running 3 pairs at an average of 3 PT hits per week per pair x 5 pips per week = 3 pairs x 3 PTs x 5 pips = 45 pips/week (it may be slightly higher than that, perhaps 60) and only one SL hit per week gives a total of 45 - 15 = 30 pips. 120/month.

All that being speculated I have no idea what to expect of SL/week or PTs per week. I think I'm close but maybe not bang on. Depends a bit on the pair, too. I presume that with GBP you can set a higher TP.

This isn't a big money maker but it's steady, I presume.

Anyway, here's a more detailed version of the Forex strategy without having to decode it on the chat:

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f34/feedback-methodolgy-792.html?highlight=srdc

The guy who wrote this on ForexFactory; OrangeRoshan.

I'll try this soon.

Ok, either this system just doesn't work or we need more details.

I read this system last week and tried it this week. Either I'm extremely unlucky or...

On Mon-Tues I enter 3 trades, on EUR, GBP, AUD. Each go through and hit their PT but I should note there was quite a bit of struggle for each. For something that is supposed to break through decisively there was a lot of languishing about. Anyway, PTs hit: fine.

Last night, Tues-Wed I enter 3 trades, EUR, GBP, AUDs. The GBP, after much struggle and coming and going finally breaks the PT.

Problem! : From the AUD daily candle for Dec 11:

H - .7888

L - .7837

So, I add 2 pips (spread) + 1 to the entry for AUD: .7891 is entry.

This is triggered at 2300 PST.

However, AUD has a high of .7894! So the TP is not triggered. And after the news release this morning, BOOM!

SL hit for -25 pips plus spread.

???

My charts are clear as day. I can't see doing anything wrong but if so and anyone is running this let me know.

This means I lose all the pips gained in the last two days of trading in one night. How can this work with these stops?

(Problem #2: I trade OANDA. The spread widens due to the GBP news release last night at around 130am PST. So I'm down 10 pips from the spread. This would add to my loss should the PT not be hit.)

I'd appreciate any feedback, especially as this is supposedly so reliable.

I think feb wanted everyone to observe and paper trade it to really understand the strategy before committing real money. Personally, I haven't done much observation with it due to the fact that I don't scalp, at least for now. There are others who've been using it?

Agreed we need more details. However it was stated that the strategy must use currency futures to have a chance due to slippage, spread and bad fills. I certainly wouldn't attempt scalping through spot FX. I'll say again that it makes no sense to use a strategy with such a poor R:R.

Ok, either this system just doesn't work or we need more details.

I read this system last week and tried it this week. Either I'm extremely unlucky or...

On Mon-Tues I enter 3 trades, on EUR, GBP, AUD. Each go through and hit their PT but I should note there was quite a bit of struggle for each. For something that is supposed to break through decisively there was a lot of languishing about. Anyway, PTs hit: fine.

Last night, Tues-Wed I enter 3 trades, EUR, GBP, AUDs. The GBP, after much struggle and coming and going finally breaks the PT.

Problem! : From the AUD daily candle for Dec 11:

H - .7888

L - .7837

So, I add 2 pips (spread) + 1 to the entry for AUD: .7891 is entry.

This is triggered at 2300 PST.

However, AUD has a high of .7894! So the TP is not triggered. And after the news release this morning, BOOM!

SL hit for -25 pips plus spread.

???

My charts are clear as day. I can't see doing anything wrong but if so and anyone is running this let me know.

This means I lose all the pips gained in the last two days of trading in one night. How can this work with these stops?

(Problem #2: I trade OANDA. The spread widens due to the GBP news release last night at around 130am PST. So I'm down 10 pips from the spread. This would add to my loss should the PT not be hit.)

I'd appreciate any feedback, especially as this is supposedly so reliable.

Raul, you are right that this is a Floor Traders favorite tactic, because I have heard several floortraders talk about this same technique....

On Big question however that needs clarification,

When trading the CME E-Mini contracts is this 8:30am CST or 9:30EST , or are you saying this is 1 hour after the open at 9:30CST. an hour can make a big difference.

My own observations of the ER2 is that there is usually a reversal/turnaround at the 8:38thru8:45am CST time. and by 9:30CST the morningmove is already over.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Date: 18th April 2024. Market News – Stock markets benefit from Dollar correction. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Technical buying, bargain hunting, and risk aversion helped Treasuries rally and unwind recent losses. Yields dropped from the recent 2024 highs. Asian stock markets strengthened, as the US Dollar corrected in the wake of comments from Japan’s currency chief Masato Kanda, who said G7 countries continue to stress that excessive swings and disorderly moves in the foreign exchange market were harmful for economies. US Stockpiles expanded to 10-month high. The data overshadowed the impact of geopolitical tensions in the Middle East as traders await Israel’s response to Iran’s unprecedented recent attack. President Joe Biden called for higher tariffs on imports of Chinese steel and aluminum.   Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex stumbled, falling to 105.66 at the end of the day from the intraday high of 106.48. It lost ground against most of its G10 peers. There wasn’t much on the calendar to provide new direction. USDJPY lows retesting the 154 bottom! NOT an intervention yet. BoJ/MoF USDJPY intervention happens when there is more than 100+ pip move in seconds, not 50 pips. USOIL slumped by 3% near $82, as US crude inventories rose by 2.7 million barrels last week, hitting the highest level since last June, while gauges of fuel demand declined. Gold strengthened as the dollar weakened and bullion is trading at $2378.44 per ounce. Market Trends:   Wall Street closed in the red after opening with small corrective gains. The NASDAQ underperformed, slumping -1.15%, with the S&P500 -0.58% lower, while the Dow lost -0.12. The Nikkei closed 0.2% higher, the Hang Seng gained more than 1. European and US futures are finding buyers. A gauge of global chip stocks and AI bellwether Nvidia Corp. have both fallen into a technical correction. The TMSC reported its first profit rise in a year, after strong AI demand revived growth at the world’s biggest contract chipmaker. The main chipmaker to Apple Inc. and Nvidia Corp. recorded a 9% rise in net income, beating estimates. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 17th April 2024. Market News – Appetite for risk-taking remains weak. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks, Treasury yields and US Dollar stay firmed. Fed Chair Powell added to the recent sell off. His slightly more hawkish tone further priced out chances for any imminent action and the timing of a cut was pushed out further. He suggested if higher inflation does persist, the Fed will hold rates steady “for as long as needed.” Implied Fed Fund: There remains no real chance for a move on May 1 and at their intraday highs the June implied funds rate future showed only 5 bps, while July reflected only 10 bps. And a full 25 bps was not priced in until November, with 38 bps in cuts seen for 2024. US & EU Economies Diverging: Lagarde says ECB is moving toward rate cuts – if there are no major shocks. UK March CPI inflation falls less than expected. Output price inflation has started to nudge higher, despite another decline in input prices. Together with yesterday’s higher than expected wage numbers, the data will add to the arguments of the hawks at the BoE, which remain very reluctant to contemplate rate cuts. Canada CPI rose 0.6% in March, double the 0.3% February increase BUT core eased. The doors are still open for a possible cut at the next BoC meeting on June 5. IMF revised up its global growth forecast for 2024 with inflation easing, in its new World Economic Outlook. This is consistent with a global soft landing, according to the report. Financial Markets Performance:   USDJPY also inched up to 154.67 on expectations the BoJ will remain accommodative and as the market challenges a perceived 155 red line for MoF intervention. USOIL prices slipped -0.15% to $84.20 per barrel. Gold rose 0.24% to $2389.11 per ounce, a new record closing high as geopolitical risks overshadowed the impacts of rising rates and the stronger dollar. Market Trends:   Wall Street waffled either side of unchanged on the day amid dimming rate cut potential, rising yields, and earnings. The major indexes closed mixed with the Dow up 0.17%, while the S&P500 and NASDAQ lost -0.21% and -0.12%, respectively. Asian stock markets mostly corrected again, with Japanese bourses underperforming and the Nikkei down -1.3%. Mainland China bourses were a notable exception and the CSI 300 rallied 1.4%, but the MSCI Asia Pacific index came close to erasing the gains for this year. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.vvvvvvv
    • Date: 16th April 2024. Market News – Stocks and currencies sell off; USD up. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks and currencies sell off, while the US Dollar picks up haven flows. Treasuries yields spiked again to fresh 2024 peaks before paring losses into the close, post, the stronger than expected retail sales eliciting a broad sell off in the markets. Rates surged as the data pushed rate cut bets further into the future with July now less than a 50-50 chance. Wall Street finished with steep declines led by tech. Stocks opened in the green on a relief trade after Israel repulsed the well advertised attack from Iran on Sunday. But equities turned sharply lower and extended last week’s declines amid the rise in yields. Investor concerns were intensified as Israel threatened retaliation. There’s growing anxiety over earnings even after a big beat from Goldman Sachs. UK labor market data was mixed, as the ILO unemployment rate unexpectedly lifted, while wage growth came in higher than anticipated – The data suggests that the labor market is catching up with the recession. Mixed messages then for the BoE. China grew by 5.3% in Q1 however the numbers are causing a lot of doubts over sustainability of this growth. The bounce came in the first 2 months of the year. In March, growth in retail sales slumped and industrial output decelerated below forecasts, suggesting challenges on the horizon. Today: Germany ZEW, US housing starts & industrial production, Fed Vice Chair Philip Jefferson speech, BOE Bailey speech & IMF outlook. Earnings releases: Morgan Stanley and Bank of America. Financial Markets Performance:   The US Dollar rallied to 106.19 after testing 106.25, gaining against JPY and rising to 154.23, despite intervention risk. Yen traders started to see the 160 mark as the next Resistance level. Gold surged 1.76% to $2386 per ounce amid geopolitical risks and Chinese buying, even as the USD firmed and yields climbed. USOIL is flat at $85 per barrel. Market Trends:   Breaks of key technical levels exacerbated the sell off. Tech was the big loser with the NASDAQ plunging -1.79% to 15,885 while the S&P500 dropped -1.20% to 5061, with the Dow sliding -0.65% to 37,735. The S&P had the biggest 2-day sell off since March 2023. Nikkei and ASX lost -1.9% and -1.8% respectively, and the Hang Seng is down -2.1%. European bourses are down more than -1% and US futures are also in the red. CTA selling tsunami: “Just a few points lower CTAs will for the first time this year start selling in size, to add insult to injury, we are breaking major trend-lines in equities and the gamma stabilizer is totally gone.” Short term CTA threshold levels are kicking in big time according to GS. Medium term is 4873 (most important) while the long term level is at 4605. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 15th April 2024. Market News – Negative Reversion; Safe Havens Rally. Trading Leveraged Products is risky Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Markets weigh risk of retaliation cycle in Middle East. Initially the retaliatory strike from Iran on Israel fostered a haven bid, into bonds, gold and other haven assets, as it threatens a wider regional conflict. However, this morning, Oil and Asian equity markets were muted as traders shrugged off fears of a war escalation in the Middle East. Iran said “the matter can be deemed concluded”, and President Joe Biden has called on Israel to exercise restraint following Iran’s drone and missile strike, as part of Washington’s efforts to ease tensions in the Middle East and minimize the likelihood of a widespread regional conflict. New US and UK sanctions banned deliveries of Russian supplies, i.e. key industrial metals, produced after midnight on Friday. Aluminum jumped 9.4%, nickel rose 8.8%, suggesting brokers are bracing for major supply chain disruption. Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex fell back from highs over 106 to currently 105.70. The Yen dip against USD to 153.85. USOIL settled lower at 84.50 per barrel and Gold is trading below session highs at currently $2357.92 per ounce. Copper, more liquid and driven by the global economy over recent weeks, was more subdued this morning. Currently at $4.3180. Market Trends:   Asian stock markets traded mixed, but European and US futures are slightly higher after a tough session on Friday and yields have picked up. Mainland China bourses outperformed overnight, after Beijing offered renewed regulatory support. The PBOC meanwhile left the 1-year MLF rate unchanged, while once again draining funds from the system. Nikkei slipped 1% to 39,114.19. On Friday, NASDAQ slumped -1.62% to 16,175, unwinding most of Thursday’s 1.68% jump to a new all-time high at 16,442. The S&P500 fell -1.46% and the Dow dropped 1.24%. Declines were broadbased with all 11 sectors of the S&P finishing in the red. JPMorgan Chase sank 6.5% despite reporting stronger profit in Q1. The nation’s largest bank gave a forecast for a key source of income this year that fell below Wall Street’s estimate, calling for only modest growth. Apple shipments drop by 10% in Q1. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • The morning of my last post I happened to glance over to the side and saw “...angst over the FOMC’s rate trajectory triggered a flight to safety, hence boosting the haven demand. “   http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/topic/21621-hfmarkets-hfmcom-market-analysis-services/page/17/?tab=comments#comment-228522   I reacted, but didn’t take time to  respond then... will now --- HFBlogNews, I don’t know if you are simply aggregating the chosen narratives for the day or if it’s your own reporting... either way - “flight to safety”????  haven ?????  Re: “safety  - ”Those ‘solid rocks’ are getting so fragile a hit from a dandelion blowball might shatter them... like now nobody wants to buy longer term new issues at these rates...yet the financial media still follows the scripts... The imagery they pound day in and day out makes it look like the Fed knows what they’re doing to help ‘us’... They do know what they’re doing - but it certainly is not to help ‘us’... and it is not to ‘control’ inflation... And at some point in the not too distant future, the interest due will eat a huge portion of the ‘revenue’ Re: “haven” The defaults are coming ...  The US will not be the first to default... but it will certainly not be the very last to default !! ...Enough casual anti-white racism for the day  ... just sayin’

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.