Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

pastthepost

Yea I'm a Starter

Hi, trying to get back into learning about trading after a false start a few years back.

I posted a longer piece in the beginner's forum but it immediately got rejected and I'm not sure why.

what do you mean it got rejected? anyway, i would sugest the school of babypips for very good starting and intermediate topics, another way is actually youtube, there are pretty much good videos out there, i started with babypips back in 2011 i think with a small hotforex account, we all go through some ups and downs during the proess, im war far from perfection but we strive and do better as long as we dont quit

Hi, trying to get back into learning about trading after a false start a few years back.

I posted a longer piece in the beginner's forum but it immediately got rejected and I'm not sure why.

So what exactly are you here for? Looking for an advice, a place to start, an experience, or something else?

what do you mean it got rejected? anyway, i would sugest the school of babypips for very good starting and intermediate topics, another way is actually youtube, there are pretty much good videos out there, i started with babypips back in 2011 i think with a small hotforex account, we all go through some ups and downs during the proess, im war far from perfection but we strive and do better as long as we dont quit

In my opinion traders laboratory is also a good place to learn more about forex trading, we can have expert opinions here, a lot many personal experiences here. I guess he was pointing toward a post that he wrote here and it didn't passed by the moderator IMO!

Wow, 3 sentences. Slow down tiger you'll give yourself a heart attack. I know you're going for the few words, man of wisdom approach, but there's a fatal flaw in your plan. Can you tell what it is?

yeah maybe and it seems he never came back.. its getting quieter here, hope things turn for the better.

Well why not just sit back and wait for someone else to do something about it? Or are you already working at the very limits of your ability?

In my opinion traders laboratory is also a good place to learn more about forex trading, we can have expert opinions here, a lot many personal experiences here. I guess he was pointing toward a post that he wrote here and it didn't passed by the moderator IMO!

Yeah...though you're fucked if you're interested in the 257,000 other trading instruments that don't have the word forex .

Why don't you barako and Crazy form another trio outside of the lab? You could call yourselves the singing arses... or something.

Be difficult to tell the difference though I guess. Nah, carry on as you are.

Edited by mitsubishi
Decided to remove the word shithead-- well, it is xmas after all

I do not understand why people are using bad words with their post and no one is stopping.

Gee....I dunno.. Maybe grow a pair and fight your own battles.

Btw snowflake, here's a newsflash for you, it's just words. WORDS.

If you can't take this abuse...how can you take the abuse you get in the market?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If you don't like it.......Leeeeave.

CC, Instead of saying something like "post your truth and don't be concerned with what anyone else says about it ( except to ream them a new asshole if they cross your line)"

I posted a link that covers some of the ins and outs of "I do not understand why people are using bad words with their post and no one is stopping.".

Combine them and keep gettin up ...

CC, Instead of saying something like "post your truth and don't be concerned with what anyone else says about it ( except to ream them a new asshole if they cross your line)"

I posted a link that covers some of the ins and outs of "I do not understand why people are using bad words with their post and no one is stopping.".

Combine them and keep gettin up ...

thanks it worked, no better to picture on what's going on forums.:)

Welcome, new traders.

I hope we'll have a good time here in the traderslaboratory community. I hope I can share you guys my knowledge on how to maximize your profit. Good luck and happy trading :)

On 5/30/2018 at 9:27 PM, Derrick Owen said:

Pastthepost, if you are a newbie, I think online courses are suitable for you. Through this, you can easily learn and understand what you need to know about trading and more.

Derrick, I am checking this site you posted, but I am a bit confused. It doesn't seem to be working for me, I only see a disclaimer message. Could you help please?