Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Ingot54

To Arm or to Disarm.

finally somebody with some sense. gov should allow all churches civic organizations,,private groups and individuals arm to the hilt and get some basic training in use of arms and then turn them loose to kill the bastards anywhere anytime for any reason. soon it will stop...once they are all dead. they cannot win against an armed public.

Ha ha you are incorrigible. You live outside of context.

tams why don't you go live in philippines in the "drug infested section" and MM lets say in honduras (i could take MM to good place to live..there lots of action (i.e. bad action)....lets say live there for 5 years...no guns..allowed...get a taste of the fear the people face....you might be singing a different song when you come back after seeing bodies hacked up with machetes..mowed down with guns..and no way to stop it. i am not so sure these drug people can be sweet talked into laying down their arms..know what i mean? ...do you catch my drift?....perhaps mm could convince them it is best if they disarm. if you guys can cure the evil without arms then i might listen to you...however, doubt you would live very long.

If i lived in honduras, I would likely not ever see what you are talking about. I don't deal drugs nor purchase them nor do I plan on doing either. I do not frequent prostitutes nor do I drink in bars. Bad sections will be bad sections no matter what the rules are and no matter where the bad section is. Besides, I am in the US. What the F^&*( comparison is Honduras with the US?

If i lived in honduras, I would likely not ever see what you are talking about. I don't deal drugs nor purchase them nor do I plan on doing either. I do not frequent prostitutes nor do I drink in bars. Bad sections will be bad sections no matter what the rules are and no matter where the bad section is. Besides, I am in the US. What the F^&*( comparison is Honduras with the US?
well honduras has better internet than US. their 3g is better than our 4g. their broadband faster.......:)

USA is becoming a third world country while honduras is moving on up.

now if USA will quite using drugs honduras can become 1st world and us third world :rofl:

MM so.......

drugs are dangerous but lets legalize them??

guns are dangerous lets make them illegal or ban them??

if you want drugs which are illegal/banned...you can get them if you want them... according to you. by making something that is dangerous legal then lives will be saved and society will be better?

if you want guns, even in places where they are illegal/banned, you won't be able to get them? by making something that is dangerous and legal, illegal, then you will save lives and society will be better?

so making drugs legal and guns illegal will make society better? in other words flip flop them? is that the answer?

drugs hurt people, lets legalize them. guns hurt people, lets make them illegal.

MM so.......

drugs are dangerous but lets legalize them??

guns are dangerous lets make them illegal or ban them??

if you want drugs which are illegal/banned...you can get them if you want them... according to you. by making something that is dangerous legal then lives will be saved and society will be better?

if you want guns, even in places where they are illegal/banned, you won't be able to get them? by making something that is dangerous and legal, illegal, then you will save lives and society will be better?

so making drugs legal and guns illegal will make society better? in other words flip flop them? is that the answer?

drugs hurt people, lets legalize them. guns hurt people, lets make them illegal.

I never said ban guns or make them illegal. You did, I want to make sure that they don't end up in the hands of maniacs. I also don't think there is a need for civilians to possess "sporting guns" aka assault weapons. These weapons, so far, seem to have done a much better job of committing mass murder, than they have of defending against an oppressive govt.

If you want to kill yourself with you gun go ahead. If you want to kill yourself with drugs go ahead. I don't feel the need to be involved in taking things away from you that you can kill yourself with. I don't really care what you do to yourself. I am more concerned with limiting the way you can kill me if your mind is shot. Lunatics are put in rubber rooms and straight jackets so that they can't hurt anything. I don't want these guys getting guns. I am certain that you don't either.

With legal drugs, the spread of drug users would diminish. Crime rates would drop. Organized crime would move onto something else. We would save billions in wasted revenue on fighting the war on drugs and incarcerating drug related criminals. We would still have to spend money on drug related issues,, such as addiction, fda expansion, etc, but we could also get revenues from drug taxes to offset the expense.

-

Yawn... so boring.

But one thing is for sure... I bet all you anti-gun folk have a difficult time reaching trading profitability. Anyone that believes in big Gov't, social programs, and the general liberal agenda would definitely suffer as a losing trader... permanently!

It takes an independent thinker, someone that thinks outside the box, away from the crowds to trade profitably. Markets are chaotic just like the world we live in and we must be prepared to make decisions that sometimes don't make sense as a trader where in fact the opposite of pure logic is the right move. I'm afraid, for the majority, the typical lib-nut does not contain the right thinking brain cells to achieve trading mastery. Further, he'll enjoy seeing more market regulation and even big Gov't hand holding in tough times.

Hey Virginia, the Gov't ain't gonna cuddle you as a trader. Sorry...

Right wingnuts believe arming every citizen, whether or not they want to be armed, will exterminate all criminals just like figthing the war on drugs will eliminate all junkies.

The war on drugs has been going on for more than a century now. How are the results?

Drug use continues and spreads to every part of every society all over the globe.

Wingnuts answer to that, spend more money on controlling borders, law enforcement, courts, jails, buy more guns etc.

Who benefits? All those industries involved. Nobody else.

-

Yawn... so boring.

But one thing is for sure... I bet all you anti-gun folk have a difficult time reaching trading profitability. ...

Sorry...

Changing tack... Sounds like you are admitting defeat.

-

Yawn... so boring.

But one thing is for sure... I bet all you anti-gun folk have a difficult time reaching trading profitability. Anyone that believes in big Gov't, social programs, and the general liberal agenda would definitely suffer as a losing trader... permanently!

It takes an independent thinker, someone that thinks outside the box, away from the crowds to trade profitably. Markets are chaotic just like the world we live in and we must be prepared to make decisions that sometimes don't make sense as a trader where in fact the opposite of pure logic is the right move. I'm afraid, for the majority, the typical lib-nut does not contain the right thinking brain cells to achieve trading mastery. Further, he'll enjoy seeing more market regulation and even big Gov't hand holding in tough times.

Ha ha ha. Yes gun nuts believe any thing and in your case, you see things through 2 filters: conservative or liberal. Just brilliant. I certainly need as many of you trading as possible. Otherwise, profits in the markets are more difficult.

Jesus was a liberal. In fact, he was the purest form of communist possible. How do you feel worshiping a communist? Ha ha you guys are simply a confused group, easily swayed. Maybe too much glue sniffing, but I can't confirm that. God knows I would be bored without you.

-

Yawn... so boring.

Quote of the thread - in summary - Liberals cant trade.

.........scratching head in confusion........i thought generally conservatives " seek to preserve things as they are, emphasizing stability and continuity". They did not like change, uncertainty and such. They were usually ones calling for protectionist policies to maintain the status quo.

Its these stinking free market liberal thinkers that want to open up markets.

Classical liberalism, a political ideology that advocates unregulated markets, limited government, rule of law, due process, and individual liberties including freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and others

or is this just for economic, v political v social --- conservatives v liberals, left wing v right wing politcal ideologies, big v small govt, liberty v dogma

Given you are such a free thinker smmatrix - i would swear you are a liberal.

you just might be a small government, libertarian liberal.......or are you just a sheep sprouting off some propaganda you picked up along the way?

.....no wonder this is all so confusing - all these labels, and not a free range, organic, free trade, slave free feel good choice of gun maker to pick from.......:doh:

Quote of the thread - in summary - Liberals cant trade.

.....no wonder this is all so confusing - all these labels, and not a free range, organic, free trade, slave free feel good choice of gun maker to pick from.......:doh:

Line of the thread, even the forum.

:rofl:

Marine to senator:

'No ma'am,'

I won't register my guns

Marine to senator: 'No ma'am,' I won't register my guns - CNN.com

Boston said he was inspired to send in the iReport because he felt as though some gun owners were being unfairly targeted. He is angered by "the fact that I'm supposed to be punished for doing nothing more than owning a rifle that looks scary because its stock isn't made out of wood," he said.

This guy and smmatrix must be related or share the same brain. The logic is identical. Yes! The world is afraid of guns that have non-wood stocks. Brrrr they are scary looking. It has nothing to do with the banana clips they usually come with. Banana clips are fine because you always see monkeys with bananas and monkeys are cute and funny.

well honduras has better internet than US. their 3g is better than our 4g. their broadband faster.......:)

USA is becoming a third world country while honduras is moving on up.

now if USA will quite using drugs honduras can become 1st world and us third world :rofl:

You've got that right, USA is becoming a third world country... when I traveled to China, I arrived at the Shanghai airport and was amazed by the size, cleanliness, modern facilities, courteous services, and SIZE! Did I say size twice? You don't believe me? try youtube and you will find lots of video of the place. I took a ride on their high speed trains; I wondered, this is more like an airplane than a train -- over 300 km/hr. Whatever happened to the USA's dream trains. I was in Japan, ditto, a very modern metropolis, with people walking on the streets at night, enjoying a laughter with friends and family . Not a single person needs to worry about someone's hicap automatic assault rifle.

There are tons more stories I can tell you... later...

Right wingnuts believe arming every citizen, whether or not they want to be armed, will exterminate all criminals just like figthing the war on drugs will eliminate all junkies.

The war on drugs has been going on for more than a century now. How are the results?

Drug use continues and spreads to every part of every society all over the globe.

Wingnuts answer to that, spend more money on controlling borders, law enforcement, courts, jails, buy more guns etc.

Who benefits? All those industries involved. Nobody else.

LOL There never has been no real war on drugs. it has all been political BS with a few sincere efforts but mostly strategies that won't work..a while back i had a friend who traveled from belize to usa. upon arriving at the bridge the customs officials from usa began searching him ...etc. since belize has been known well to export weed in significant amounts...my friend told them you arent serious about stopping drugs. they said yes we are why do you say that? he said put up 4 hanging gallows. immediatley hang all people caught crossing your bridge with drugs...in public. you wont have any drug people crossing your bridge! of course they did not like his suggestion. Edited by Patuca

I never said ban guns or make them illegal. You did, I want to make sure that they don't end up in the hands of maniacs. I also don't think there is a need for civilians to possess "sporting guns" aka assault weapons. These weapons, so far, seem to have done a much better job of committing mass murder, than they have of defending against an oppressive govt.

If you want to kill yourself with you gun go ahead. If you want to kill yourself with drugs go ahead. I don't feel the need to be involved in taking things away from you that you can kill yourself with. I don't really care what you do to yourself. I am more concerned with limiting the way you can kill me if your mind is shot. Lunatics are put in rubber rooms and straight jackets so that they can't hurt anything. I don't want these guys getting guns. I am certain that you don't either.

With legal drugs, the spread of drug users would diminish. Crime rates would drop. Organized crime would move onto something else. We would save billions in wasted revenue on fighting the war on drugs and incarcerating drug related criminals. We would still have to spend money on drug related issues,, such as addiction, fda expansion, etc, but we could also get revenues from drug taxes to offset the expense.

mm you ain't snowing me LOL. you just probally want to smoke a little weed and drop a little acid w/o gov interference.:rofl:

the only thing the drug people fear is fear. you got to fill them full of fear. make them shit fear. make them drink fear. make them piss fear. make them dream fear.

You've got that right, USA is becoming a third world country... when I traveled to China, I arrived at the Shanghai airport and was amazed by the size, cleanliness, modern facilities, courteous services, and SIZE! Did I say size twice? You don't believe me? try youtube and you will find lots of video of the place. I took a ride on their high speed trains; I wondered, this is more like an airplane than a train -- over 300 km/hr. Whatever happened to the USA's dream trains. I was in Japan, ditto, a very modern metropolis, with people walking on the streets at night, enjoying a laughter with friends and family . Not a single person needs to worry about someone's hicap automatic assault rifle.

There are tons more stories I can tell you... later...

that is because our politicians are too busy looking after their own ass and not doing their job.

Just out of interest, do you guys register your cars in America? Do you have driving licences? Over in the UK cars are registered to a particular person. Guns (shotguns for example, that many farmers have) are registered to a particular person. We don't have handguns, they were banned. In a civilised society why would you need or want to carry a gun?

Do you not licence guns? That article seemed to suggest you don't? I thought you already did. Don't you have serial numbers on guns that are traced back to the owners?

If you accept that cars / drivers need to be licensed then surely a gun is a more dangerous item than a car?

Oh and reading that article Tams posted frankly scared the hell out of me and I do not envy any of you living in the US. Do you guys go out in the morning and pick up your car keys, wallet, Glock pistol, spare ammo, casually as if it's the most normal thing in the world?

This bit in Tams' article text that made me sit back and say "oh gawd, come on you cannot be serious." -

"The bill aims to revisit a 1994 ban that expired in 2004. The prohibition did not eliminate assault weapons, but restricted their features, limiting magazine capacity to 10 rounds and regulating pistol grips, bayonet attachments and flash suppressors."

What the heck do you guys need assault weapons for? With bayonets (!), flash suppressors, pistol grips (whatever they are)? Who on earth would want them? Do you really want your children carrying guns? Guns are for killing. That's their function - to give power to a person so that they can kill. Is your society seriously that messed up? To me, that is scary.

How on earth do you guys get from where you are now to your ideal society (assuming your ideal society is one where people are nice to each other without guns). Is your ideal society one where everyone carries a gun? That couldn't be a nice place to live, surely.

mm you ain't snowing me LOL. you just probally want to smoke a little weed and drop a little acid w/o gov interference.:rofl:

Nah, I am content in my current state of consciousness. No need to leave it. my understanding is that it is very strong. I couldn't imagine the paranoia that would set in. i will leave weed for real men.

Just out of interest, do you guys register your cars in America? Do you have driving licences? Over in the UK cars are registered to a particular person. Guns (shotguns for example, that many farmers have) are registered to a particular person. We don't have handguns, they were banned. In a civilised society why would you need or want to carry a gun?

Do you not licence guns? That article seemed to suggest you don't? I thought you already did. Don't you have serial numbers on guns that are traced back to the owners?

If you accept that cars / drivers need to be licensed then surely a gun is a more dangerous item than a car?

Oh and reading that article Tams posted frankly scared the hell out of me and I do not envy any of you living in the US. Do you guys go out in the morning and pick up your car keys, wallet, Glock pistol, spare ammo, casually as if it's the most normal thing in the world?

This bit in Tams' article text that made me sit back and say "oh gawd, come on you cannot be serious." -

"The bill aims to revisit a 1994 ban that expired in 2004. The prohibition did not eliminate assault weapons, but restricted their features, limiting magazine capacity to 10 rounds and regulating pistol grips, bayonet attachments and flash suppressors."

What the heck do you guys need assault weapons for? With bayonets (!), flash suppressors, pistol grips (whatever they are)? Who on earth would want them? Do you really want your children carrying guns? Guns are for killing. That's their function - to give power to a person so that they can kill. Is your society seriously that messed up? To me, that is scary.

How on earth do you guys get from where you are now to your ideal society (assuming your ideal society is one where people are nice to each other without guns). Is your ideal society one where everyone carries a gun? That couldn't be a nice place to live, surely.

yea i cant figure out why so many people want to come live here. Especially, when we crack down, or even talk about cracking down on our borders, the world screams racism. shit why don't they just stay in their gun banned societies? me thinks we should build a fence and just piss the world off. also thinking it might be a good idea to shut our military bases all over the world and let the world fight and kill each other with sling shots (since they dont have guns). kiss the UN goodbye let these gun banned societies support the UN. don't fight any more wars only unless they attack our country. let them fight their own wars. leave the world alone. kick out the globalist. break all free trade agreements. quit buying from China. put our military on the border and stop the drug people dead in their tracks. print everything in english and demand whoevever becomes an american citizen learn english. to hell with this multiculture bullshit. it is destroying our society. we should become isolationist. mind our own business and quit policing the world. arm ourselves to the teeth. stars wars..nuclear weapons..and then leave the world alone. if they dare attack us then it will be the last thing they attack. now how is that? i am sure tams will vote for it. perrins might? mm will have to immigrate to another country. more liberal:haha: suntrader can go trade bananas and rice with the choco indians in the jungles of panama.