Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mohsinqureshii

Gold Bullish or Bearish

The trend is DOWN

The $ is at a 7 week high

Bond yeilds are at 3%

And there are war drums sounding in Syria

Gold does not look so good

And my chart shows no volume below 1360, so if it goes to that level, the next stop is 1340.

For the last few days Gold has held steady and then dropped after the London PM fix.

Thats the DANGER time

My astro charts show a change in trend eminent, so I have no plans to sell SHORT.

BUT....With all the negative correlations I dont know how Gold is going to go UP

On the other hand,perhaps 1340 sounds like a good starting point .

regards

bobc

Gold__6_09_2013.png.0962061d31313055e9584126fb92513f.png

The trend is DOWN

The $ is at a 7 week high

Bond yeilds are at 3%

And there are war drums sounding in Syria

Gold does not look so good

And my chart shows no volume below 1360, so if it goes to that level, the next stop is 1340.

For the last few days Gold has held steady and then dropped after the London PM fix.

Thats the DANGER time

My astro charts show a change in trend eminent, so I have no plans to sell SHORT.

BUT....With all the negative correlations I dont know how Gold is going to go UP

On the other hand,perhaps 1340 sounds like a good starting point .

regards

bobc

hi bob, quick question........what does GOLD do when war drums are sounding?

hi bob, quick question........what does GOLD do when war drums are sounding?

Hi TW

Uncertainty of supply will lead to a rise in commodity and precious metal prices.

And a fall in the price of stocks

But its very short lived AND JUST A FEW DAYS LATER everything is back to normal.

The US House of Representatives sits on Monday to debate Syria.

regards

bobc

PS ...and its New Moon.The index weakens about 3 days after NM.

you didn't share the feelings with the new status.....I was just curios how you feel at these levels :)
gold is bullish..no doubt about that...however, there will be many of my famous ATM zones to make money coming and going.

GOLD IS BULLISH

Patuca

you didn't share the feelings with the new status.....I was just curios how you feel at these levels :)

Thanks..i finally got out of the complete idiot level! I'm feeling better already... I didn't know i was at the guru level. I have been working outside in the sun and feeling faint. My powers of observation must have failed me...

Thanks..i finally got out of the complete idiot level! I'm feeling better already... I didn't know i was at the guru level. I have been working outside in the sun and feeling faint. My powers of observation must have failed me...

:).....I want to propose you something....what would u like to be written there in orther to make u feel better and catch more fish? :)...including the big shark bob here :)

right, is bullish.......you are talking about the actual assett or the price action?......if the last one, on what time frame?
both...it is bullish on monthly chart..bullish on daily chart..maybe getting bearish for ATM strategy on 5 minute chart.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the Murrey lines but that weekly chart presented in the attachment is not looking good......both based on the pattern (contracting triangle that broke to the downside acting like a reversal pattern) and the Murrey lines.......the bull/bear line, the blue one, should attract

goldweekly.thumb.png.47c0549c4b070a2d9b1a8cec0d0d7f8f.png

..... but that weekly chart presented in the attachment is not looking good......

Its looking good to me. :)

But then I'm partially to the downside and have been for ..... it seems like forever.

Stairs up, elevator (shaft) down.

Should be a bounce coming - probably another good shorting opportunity.

Then we'll see what FOMC has to say.

Then that means you expect to be doing a lot of buying.

Rising real rates will pressure PM's v fiats. I’ll quietly accumulate… welcoming lower ‘prices’ (… prices are now a false metric anyways … ‘built in’ as a true metric, but they ain’t…)

ie It’s all good in the long run…

Hm...rising rates… in a ‘new’ world where the borrowers can’t pay… and expect to be bailed out… meanwhile, Fed is leveraged more than any (surviving) hedge fund ever…

Kyle Bass: "The Next 18 Months Will Redefine Economic Orthodoxy For The West" | Zero Hedge

/

PM’s are a lousy investment. Actually, they should not be considered to be an ‘investment’

- or even a ‘trade’… they actually shouldn’t ‘move’ enough to be a ‘trade’

…but as safe savings tucked away… regardless of what fiats do… continues to work for me…

money humoris

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Fead0hihM&feature=player_embedded]Money vs Currency - Michael Connell - YouTube[/ame]

///////////////

'quieted' down enough now... :roll eyes::rofl:

we now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...

Rising real rates will pressure PM's v fiats. I’ll quietly accumulate… welcoming lower ‘prices’ (… prices are now a false metric anyways … ‘built in’ as a true metric, but they ain’t…)

ie It’s all good in the long run…

Hm...rising rates… in a ‘new’ world where the borrowers can’t pay… and expect to be bailed out… meanwhile, Fed is leveraged more than any (surviving) hedge fund ever…

Kyle Bass: "The Next 18 Months Will Redefine Economic Orthodoxy For The West" | Zero Hedge

/

PM’s are a lousy investment. Actually, they should not be considered to be an ‘investment’

- or even a ‘trade’… they actually shouldn’t ‘move’ enough to be a ‘trade’

…but as safe savings tucked away… regardless of what fiats do… continues to work for me…

money humoris

///////////////

'quieted' down enough now... :roll eyes::rofl:

we now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...

What was there something like five people in the audience?

Fiat Chicken, I like that. Otherwise known as Pieces/Parts Chicken.

But he uses the same old same old that people valued money only because it was backed by Gold which had value.

Yeah but then w does Gold have value?

Dig it up, sell it to someone else, who then bury it back down in the ground.

Sounds like a value proposition to me. :roll eyes:

Well more like sounds like a good sales pitch to me.

Anything no matter how precious or how many industrial uses there are is only as valuable as the market place says it is.