Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mohsinqureshii

Gold Bullish or Bearish

Not sure what day you are refering to when you say yesterday. 7-29 or friday 7-26? But if it closes in middle of range or on high today 7-30 then it is bullish in short term senario. Longterm remains quite bullish regardless of detracters.

Hi Patuca

Where do you live/trade from.?

If you need to hide your location for personal reasons (FBI ,DEA., ex wife), whats your GMT time. Mine is GMT+ 2

Then I will work out if today is yesterday:haha:

regards

bobc

SunTrader is right......SIDEWAYS

But look at the volume.

And theres divergence on this volume.The price is falling slightly ,while volume increases

And there is still a gap to close with volume on price , my market profile.

I had support and my stop at the monthly support level of 1322. Long 2 contracts. Lost my cash yesterday.Now I am looking at reentry above 1340.

regards

bobc

PS. The wife is taking some of the dresses back;)

Gold_31_7.png.cf7232a04508daa03e8c136b80aef6ec.png

Hi Patuca

Where do you live/trade from.?

If you need to hide your location for personal reasons (FBI ,DEA., ex wife), whats your GMT time. Mine is GMT+ 2

Then I will work out if today is yesterday:haha:

regards

bobc

capt Bob i travel..trade from many places...at present i am in the central time zone of the USA. Who knows where i will be next week? I have no ex ...my wife rides with me...very few troubles and worries in life...i don't have same ambitions as normal people..but i do like trading..the perfect mobile business..my wife has her own mobile business too..she thinks i am quite crazy sometimes...that is nothing new....sometimes i put down roots for a few months....she likes gardening..i like fishing...have many friends in many places but cannot stay around any for very long...i am not a people person...i like much private time...to figure things out...i do not like noise...people are like fish..after 3 days they start stinking pretty good....know what i mean?

I could have fixed your charts up for you but apparently you did not believe me....that too is nothing new...most don't....

Gold has gone up about 13 0n 7-31 since close on 7-30....i told you so....no one listens....it will probally go on up more on 7-31 before close.

Capt Bob you might want to switch to barchart dot com as bigchart volume on gold is off for present contract...(at least according to barchart and my platform). a down bar..narrow range..that closes midrange to high on less volume than previous two bars is a bullish sign...short term...that is what happened on 7-30 for gold..therefore 7-31 should go up....:) enough for short term profits however, i understand you don't do the ATM strategy as you like bigger moves...

Patuca

A chart to show the very rapid depletion of the Comex physical gold when price is low like right now.

Depends on the accuracy of that chart. Where does it come from?

Seems to me price would have stabilized long ago - and started to rebound a lot stronger as well.

I don't bother with such stuff but take a look here. Seems to be conflicting info out there:

http://www.caseyresearch.com/gsd/edition/shortages-warehouses-and-misinformation-comex-gold-explained

What's with all these random links? :)

Multiple choice question – which of the following are related to gold?

a. When Bad Government Policy Leads to Bad Results, the Government Manipulates the Data ? Instead of Changing Policy | Zero Hedge

b. Lakshman Achuthan: The US Entered Recession Last Year And "Is Worse Than Japan In the 90s" | Zero Hedge

c.Is The Emptying Of Comex' Silver Vaults Next On The Agenda? | Zero Hedge

d. none of the above

e. all of the above

:)

….

Do you believe “It is only monetization when the market tells us it is monetization.” ?

Do you believe paper PM’s are a trap?

Do you believe those who can no longer ‘afford’ their paper PM’s have had to sell them? Trapped out the slow, over decades way?

Do you believe those who can ‘afford’ PM’s are buying the sht out of it and taking delivery?

Do you believe PM’s have no chance of de-coupling from all the instruments the meme and so many posters has them “correlated” with – rates, energy, commod’s, fiats, each other, indexes, and w(hateverelse)tf ?

Do you really believe I am talking about dollars per ounce? Did 32 come to mind? ;)

Do you believe the “The individual with complete control of all his assets is the only truly wealthy person in a kleptocracy.”?

Do you believe a transitional time is coming when PM’s will have virtually no ‘utility’ ?

:)

Hi TLADMIN,

If you have already decided my content is really ‘random’ ,

or if you see zero connections to the ‘price of gold’,

or if you feel it is harming other members or your site,

or if you think I have ‘dishonest intentions’ ,

or if you determine I’m posting in the "least untruthful manner" - then censor it. It’s your site, your policies, your traffic, your members…

I am not and have never been in the ‘demographic’ from which the 'ever, never' changing ‘voice of trading’ cacophony emerges. From my first day on this site, I have always attempted to stick to my intention to speak to the few – not the many. Sometimes I do better at that than at other times…

...and, yes, sometimes my ambivalence is in sharper relief than at other times... but that should not be interpreted as disrespect for the site or the members...

... and I slip and ‘double standard’ it, so it’s not always apparent - but I’m a big supporter of thread purity... and

From my perspective those “random” :Ooff toppic: posts are really :0f topic:

...at this writing there are 907 posts in this thread... ~15 are mine. Of those ~15, 3 or 4 of them are ‘bug’ee ,ie they ‘discuss’ the PM mkts, charts, make market calls / express opinions about PM’s.

That leaves ~12 post that are NOT about what distills down to ‘dollar bugs vs gold bugs’.

- but imo, they are still on topic, however precariously ...

...sometimes my intended audience is narrowed, mo narrow, so very narrowed

Too narrowed for you?

If you can’t tolerate a ‘bug’ to ‘non bug about neither’ ratio of 895 to 12 posts ...maybe...

Well,

How many members expected todays / tomorrows CRASH.:helloooo:

Not me .I was bullish.:crap:

Yet my Astro charts show a major TURN on 31st July.....

What they dont tell you is whether its UP or Down:roll eyes:

Lucky I had no position.

So , for the workers..

Trading is 5% SKILL

5% Money management

AND 90% LUCK

regards

bobc

PS Does anyone want my Gold/ Silver turn date for August?

... 5% Money management ...

bobbyc

re "5% Money management"

what do you mean by the term " Money management " ?

PS EVERYONE wants your turn dates for Aug. 6 12 20 and 26 :)

bobbyc

re "5% Money management"

what do you mean by the term " Money management " ?

PS EVERYONE wants your turn dates for Aug. 6 12 20 and 26 :)

HI zdo

Money management is how much money I manage to get from my wife , after blowing my account..;)

Regards

bobc

PS You will lose your cash with those TURN dates

HI zdo

Money management is how much money I manage to get from my wife , after blowing my account..;)

Regards

bobc

PS You will lose your cash with those TURN dates

Capt Bob just do like i do. I tell everyone to never do what i do. That way they won't lose! And if they do the opposite of what i say they may even make money :rofl:

Patuca has kindly done an overlay of two charts I sent him.

He has this super computer in his trailer and he is obviously a trained computer programer

So he is a lot smarter than we all thought.He just talks funny.:haha::haha:

I see all sorts of secret info . in the chart which I might disclose.

The top squiggle is Gold and the bottom squiggle is USDEUR

I'll be back

And thank you Patuca

regards

bobc

Gold__USDEUR.png.58735ad1d52db20def24b8583aba2410.png

Patuca has kindly done an overlay of two charts I sent him.

He has this super computer in his trailer and he is obviously a trained computer programer

So he is a lot smarter than we all thought.He just talks funny.:haha::haha:

I see all sorts of secret info . in the chart which I might disclose.

The top squiggle is Gold and the bottom squiggle is USDEUR

I'll be back

And thank you Patuca

regards

bobc

Your welcome...it is a moto and with a moto camper at times...i may document this for all to see.....

I feel much better now...i see joe ross is only at he 5% level on this forum...but is that being fair to us older people?

Hi Patuca

You have been taking lessons from zdo :roll eyes:

What does your post mean?:confused:

And the Super Model Builder (Super Moderator) is watching you for off topic posts.

regards

bobc

And something for the more intellectually inclined...

The talk is Portugal is our next Cyprus.... its bust

And Deutche Bank is the BIG BOND Holder

And this could bring on the next market correction.

How does a correction affect the gold price? (I thought I better ask this in case The Super

Model Builder is watching)

I cant see this happening this year, but would welcome comment.

regards

bobc

PS To all my German friends, exactly one , Silver, maybe you should think about moving your bank account.;)

Hi misubishi

Please note that the Super Model Builder is carefully scrutinizing this thread for :offtopic:

zdo is on probation and Patuca is touch and go.

I can see you feel quite strongly about these Idiot waves.

Please always mention the word gold on this thread

eg. this stupid SID doesn't know his ankle from his gold

And thank you for your reply.... its Friday.

I've had a tough week.

best wishes

bob

Sorry capt bob about your bad week. I was shorting and covering...shorting and covering..longing and selling...longing and selling..the ES all this week when i had time and wasn't feeling puny.... It was a good week.. Profit on both sides..coming and going...

PS GOLD IS BULLISH AND THE ES IS THE MOST BEARISH IT HAS BEEN THIS YEAR.

Edited by Patuca

Hi Patuca

You have been taking lessons from zdo :roll eyes:

What does your post mean?:confused:

And the Super Model Builder (Super Moderator) is watching you for off topic posts.

regards

bobc

on the IQ rate under your handle ...well joe ross is only at 5%..that means you and i must be smarter and we don't even sell books..courses..however maybe he is the one really smarter because he does sell such items...and makes mula selling his knowledge while alas we freely give ours away..which nobody wants anyway! :rofl: :rofl:

[/color]

While I applaud anyone who attempts to think outside the box,i really think it's time you stopped trading with your charts upside down....

Hopefully pointing out trading 101 isn't toooooo off topic.

LOL thanks mits. Now i see why most everyone else comes to different conlusions than i..how come no one told me this before?

To get a good idea about the wti-gold ratio and its interpretation read the following article Financial Iceberg

Hi Mike

I missed your reply ...sorry.

Please explain how the correlation works

To me it looks like if Oil goes up then Gold goes up.

Might I add if the $ goes down then all the rest go up.

kinds regards

bobc