Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mohsinqureshii

Gold Bullish or Bearish

By the way a top market analyst has said Gold's real (manipulation or hype-free) price is $800/oz....it may be going up for a while but its still overvalued...

By the way a top market analyst has said Gold's real (manipulation or hype-free) price is $800/oz....it may be going up for a while but its still overvalued...

By the way a different “top market analyst”– one who breathes at the same time as me ;) - has said

Without some ‘extremely good fortune’, you can’t even get it out of the ground for $800 USD

In a world of massive over-supply of dollars, holding dollars which you know will soon be worthless is little different from holding dollars you know are already worthless.

Three Reasons Why The USD Is Already Worthless

… btw, I would probably be singing a different tune now if we didn’t still have plenty of liquid paper PM mkts in which to hedge…

:missy:

By the way a different “top market analyst”– one who breathes at the same time as me ;) - has said

Without some ‘extremely good fortune’, you can’t even get it out of the ground for $800 USD

Three Reasons Why The USD Is Already Worthless

… btw, I would probably be singing a different tune now if we didn’t still have plenty of liquid paper PM mkts in which to hedge…

:missy:

The problem the Fed, as gatekeeper of the financial universe, confronts is that it is faced with battling deflation. A dollar tomorrow is worth more than the same dollar today. Strategically, it makes more sense to not spend or invest and wait. It, the Fed, wishes it succeeded in creating inflation, but it has not.

and why must the fed "battle" 'deflation' ??

The bubble has burst; asset prices have gone down.

Secondly, our debt in real terms, gets bigger and bigger instead of smaller and smaller the way it does with inflation.

To the fed: Inflation is good. Deflation is bad. To anyone holding assets: Inflation is good. Deflation is bad.

Not saying why or if it should, just offering why it might be battling deflation.

Secondly, our debt in real terms, gets bigger and bigger instead of smaller and smaller the way it does with inflation.

To the fed: Inflation is good. Deflation is bad. To anyone holding assets: Inflation is good. Deflation is bad.

Not saying why or if it should, just offering why it might be battling deflation.

MM weez still awaiting the bursting of the present bubble...please look at a monthly chart...yes...the bubble of 2007/2008 bursted...monthly chart shows you what happened right after the kaboom.

The fed has been a huffing and a puffing blowing up the last bubble. From 2009 till the present.. It is the "greatest bubble". It has yet to go ..caboom... They know it could go kaboom anytime...now..12 months..24 months...it could go kaboom tomm. they will not be able to contain the kaboom once it blows...The only thing driving this rise in indices is the QE...banks and institutions are investing it...sheeple are jumping on....guess who will short it just before the bubble bursts? Yep you got it...fed will look after banks..they will be forewarned when time is real close...but even fed can't be 100% precise on it..anything could be the match that lights the fuse....some major banks will listen..some smaller ones won't..some major won't....there is NO solid economy driving this market. The feds are. They are making the biggest bubble in history...it will come close to wiping out the middle class.

Then we have the dollar..and interest rates.. they desperately want to drive it down...or gov can't even pay interest on debt...they do not want interest rates to go up or it will be the end...regardless of what they say....

But they have a major problem....if they beat the dollar too much the world will punch back...that is why they had to beat gold down to make investors skittish on gold and see the dollar as the safe haven...fed is desperate to keep the dollar as the reserve currency...USA lose that status and it's over...dollar will be worthless..it is basically worthless already but what but what keeps it up peoples beliefs..it is a ponzi scheme as long as people play it and believe in it it continues until________________. you fill in the blank. There is no intrinsic value to fiat money except what people "believe" it is worth.

Monthly charts will show you the bubbles and the results when they burst.......she heading south ...boys...south...all things are bearish.....except gold..silver..etc

If PM soar off anytime within next couple of years it is over for the dollar...then the "greatest bubble" will burst..are you ready?

Edited by Patuca

Yep capt Bob is cleaning house and mopping up the floor...those who shorted gold are...well...

BTW guess who has the gold now? After they scared it right out of the hands of the sheeple..............

Bob,

how did you come up with 21.50? Your red circle?

Hi Dan

What is this red circle? Putacas games?

I spent a whole year of my trading life studying Market Profile.

I made $ Sweet FA...... this stands for very little in German.

So my own version of Market Profile is VOLUME ON PRICE.

When there is no volume , there is no price, no interest, a VACUUM,and PRICE will close this vacuum with ease (I hope)

So put volume on price on your chart and see what happens

Is there a GAP ?

Thats my idea of a trading opportunity.

kind regards

bob

Na I meant the red circle you had on a chart a few pages earlier

Hi Dan

AH ,you mean the red "rectangle'

I just drew a rectangle between a low and a high, where there was NO VOLUME.

I have given away too many secrets and will not discuss this anymore, except with ALL MEMBERS of TL.If you arn't a member, you are dead. :(

bobc

Dear Moderator

Please remove this post

Its ugly

Its not in the spirit of helping all traders.

I am sorry

kind regards

bobc

Edited by bobcollett

:helloooo:No not that chart,the one that depicted something like a Gann-Fan.Didnt want you to unveil your method,just wondered if your 21.50 came from that....so never mind:)

:helloooo:No not that chart,the one that depicted something like a Gann-Fan.Didnt want you to unveil your method,just wondered if your 21.50 came from that....so never mind:)

Hi Silver

Heres the Gann fan for you

The Green double arc acts as resistance.

The silver price went right through and closed above

But it was a small candle. Thats uncertainty.

The whole house could come toppleing down.

Asia closed FLAT or just about.

I will watch Gold Futures.

regards

bobc

silver_001.png.0bf9a78f1b4a085c4b1185036ece78a6.png

Thanks, MM.

An Austrian economist and a Keynesian economist and an innocent walk into a bar… a gold bar

Who comes out silver?

ie

Anything I post in this thread is off topic because it is a thread - for the purposes of trading - about whether gold is bullorbear in relation to fiat currencies …

We now return you to your regularily scheduled posting….

You first need a breakout

+ falling $

You sounding like patuca now...a breakout to upside on falling prices? Please explain in detail...pictures may or may not help.

You sounding like patuca now...a breakout to upside on falling prices? Please explain in detail...pictures may or may not help.

Sorry Patuca

Important things on the go

Answer will have to wait till tomorrow

regards

bobc

Baby.thumb.jpg.c83435a6278cb2111d9f3bfd79938f0d.jpg