Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

sillykiddo

Feltontrading Method

Roger Felton was the original room moderator at Trader's international. I looked at his new Felton trading and it appears a improved upon the Trader's International system. Roger is a pretty good teacher, very pleasant and helpful. A few folks became successful traders using the TI method, as far as I could determine, but most drifted away to other methods (me) or dropped out altogether. I suppose that is not so much a commentary on that one particular system, but trading in general.

Cybrbrdr

I sat in his real time trading room for a few days and was impressed with his trading. His system I can't say was that great or maybe I did not completely understand it. But, he would call out trades in real time that were generally very good. The problem is he seemed to be calling out trades based on his experience as a trader and not based 100% on his rules. So he does have skill as a trader. He would call out a trade and the market would often do what he said it would do, so I was impressed with his trading skill. I took the TI course with Roger 5 or 6 years ago when he was a teacher for TI. I left TI very quickly because even as a newbie I could see it was BS. They always had a little nuance as to why this did not work. TI is crap, they would have to show me 10 days of real time trading, making real time calls before I would believe it has become something of value. To bad for me, it cost me lots of money for nothing. Felton left TI and started his own gig and I just learned about this in the past 6 months and that is when I sat in his room on his one week free trial. I did not sign up for his course because it is expensive and I don't have the money at this time. Five years ago I might have paid it, but I am no longer a newbie and I also know about TL now. Way back when I did not know about these forums where you could ask people about their advice and it has cost me money. I am in no way associated with Felton, I am just a unsuccessful trader who has tried various methods over the past 6 years in the quest of becoming a consistent $100 per day profit trader. If you PM me I can tell you other methods I have tried unsuccessfully. Everyone always says look at the charts. Well I would love to find a real time trading room with voice and charts where the trader calls out trades in real time based on the chart and walks you through the logic of what the chart is telling you at that time and why you are going long or short. I understand not every trade will work, it would just be a great educational experience. I would not be in the room to piggy back tdes or fish. But, I would be there to learn how to fish. I teach tennis and most tennis players are hackers(bad players) because they never paid an instructor to teach them the basics of how to hit the ball. All good tennis players took lessons from a teaching pro. There is not one professional tennis player on the tour who is self taught. They all took tennis lessons from a pro as a kid. I am not sure why trading does not have any legitimate educational sites taught by seasoned pro's. My tennis student's watch me hit the tennis ball and right away they can see that I am a very good player and know what I am talking about. Not sure if this helps, still searching! Best of luck and if you end up taking a course come back and tell us the truth about it. We can eliminate the fraud people by exposing them.

Hello GCGecko,

Google Shay Horowitz. He has begining and advanced trading rooms, live during the market. The beginning room teaches and calls out trades live for a small monthly fee.

I personally attended Online Trading Academy and have access to their mentors. Kind of pricey, but so is blowing up your account.

For a very good trading course and techniques, I recommend Top Dog Trading, with Dr. Barry Burns. He's having a 50% off sale on right now. Both of his courses for $300. Well worth it.

I'm also using a software tool called Trendline Trader. First two months are free, then $99 a month after that. Obey the rules, and it works very well.

If you want some killer position trades, I recommend you go to Delta Society and subscribe to Dick Wiszotsky's stock service. $30 per month and you'll not find a better service anywhere. Welles Wilder founded Delta Society.

Hope this helps.

Hello GCGecko,

Google Shay Horowitz. He has begining and advanced trading rooms, live during the market. The beginning room teaches and calls out trades live for a small monthly fee.

I personally attended Online Trading Academy and have access to their mentors. Kind of pricey, but so is blowing up your account.

For a very good trading course and techniques, I recommend Top Dog Trading, with Dr. Barry Burns. He's having a 50% off sale on right now. Both of his courses for $300. Well worth it.

I'm also using a software tool called Trendline Trader. First two months are free, then $99 a month after that. Obey the rules, and it works very well.

If you want some killer position trades, I recommend you go to Delta Society and subscribe to Dick Wiszotsky's stock service. $30 per month and you'll not find a better service anywhere. Welles Wilder founded Delta Society.

Hope this helps.

Do you use the default settings on Trendline Trader or have you tweaked them?

GCGecko,

I appreciate your commentary. An associate of mine pointed me to felton trading, but he has very deep pockets. I, like you, do not. I have taken many courses in trading (stocks, options, not futures). My results have been horrible in the past, but I haven't given up. I believe you have to discover your weakness, then work on it, always have a plan. Money mgmt is key. I have gone from being a consistent loser to making minimal gains. Painful lessons, but we all go through it.

I have tried a new technique. Only works with low commissions (under $5 per round trip).

Just look for relative tops (off 1 min) and bottoms and try to grab just 1/2 pt (e-mini just $25). You should hit almost 100%, but risk reward has to be at least 1:1, maybe 1:2.

Do it enough times per day and you can make a pretty good living. My theory that it will almost always move a 1/2 pt in your direction when it reaches a consolidation point.

I use the MACD histogram with the charts, and keep in simple.

GCGecko,

I appreciate your commentary. An associate of mine pointed me to felton trading, but he has very deep pockets. I, like you, do not. I have taken many courses in trading (stocks, options, not futures). My results have been horrible in the past, but I haven't given up. I believe you have to discover your weakness, then work on it, always have a plan. Money mgmt is key. I have gone from being a consistent loser to making minimal gains. Painful lessons, but we all go through it.

I have tried a new technique. Only works with low commissions (under $5 per round trip).

Just look for relative tops (off 1 min) and bottoms and try to grab just 1/2 pt (e-mini just $25). You should hit almost 100%, but risk reward has to be at least 1:1, maybe 1:2.

Do it enough times per day and you can make a pretty good living. My theory that it will almost always move a 1/2 pt in your direction when it reaches a consolidation point.

I use the MACD histogram with the charts, and keep in simple.

hi can u explain your method a little bit?

thanks

Hi Sillykiddo

Yes, happy to explain as best I can. I use the 1 minute chart with volume, and the MACD histogram. I wait till at least 10AM (or till the markets settle), then start watching the action of the chart. Let's say the markets start down (dow, nasdaq, S&P). I look to go short. I am then looking for relative resistance. As the chart (I use OHLC bars) ascends, and the MACD histogram climbs (like scaling a mountain), I wait for it to top out (2-3 bars going to highest pt, 3rd a little lower). I look at the chart of ES - it has, at the same time, reached a high. Usually it has bounced a couple times off a top and opened the next bar slightly lower. I look to place a limit order at or just below the top of that 3rd bar. Set a target of 1/2 point (25), and a stop just above the top of the first two bars.

If it picks up the order, it will usually hit a 1/2 pt quickly before it retraces to take out your stop.

Remember, it's all in the percentage winners vs losers. I am now paying (with my current broker) $21 per round trip - this strategy won't work to give you any meaningful income.

Hope that was clear - if you have any ideas or suggestions of your own, please share.

THanks

Bob

My 2 cents on the original question about Felton Trading.

Traders International - somebody here says Roger Felton was a former moderator there. Googling Traders International reveals a rather LARGE amount of scam warnings. Could be wannabe traders who didn't make it and blame everyone else, but I'd much more believe it's pure snake oil. They are charging $7000 per member.

To me, a former employee going and creating a company on his own, doing the same things, means one thing only - he saw how easy is to make a sheetload of money while not knowing how to trade, just putting in some swings, some EMAs and talking about it all day long. He saw how easy this is and became greedy because he didn't want to see all the money go into the TI's head's pockets. So he created his own firm doing just the same, asking about the same amount of money (around $6500 I believe). This is not unusual for employees of ANY company - doesn't have to be trading related.

To me, because of the reasons stated, Felton sounds like a heck of a snake oil and thus I'd rather stay away from it.

Somebody mentioned here - there's no shortcuts, you've got to spend time with the charts (a LOT OF TIME). While there's so much more behind this one sentence, that by just reading it it won't help anyone, I believe it's true.

I sat in his real time trading room for a few days and was impressed with his trading. His system I can't say was that great or maybe I did not completely understand it. But, he would call out trades in real time that were generally very good. The problem is he seemed to be calling out trades based on his experience as a trader and not based 100% on his rules. So he does have skill as a trader. He would call out a trade and the market would often do what he said it would do, so I was impressed with his trading skill. I took the TI course with Roger 5 or 6 years ago when he was a teacher for TI. I left TI very quickly because even as a newbie I could see it was BS. They always had a little nuance as to why this did not work. TI is crap, they would have to show me 10 days of real time trading, making real time calls before I would believe it has become something of value. To bad for me, it cost me lots of money for nothing. Felton left TI and started his own gig and I just learned about this in the past 6 months and that is when I sat in his room on his one week free trial. I did not sign up for his course because it is expensive and I don't have the money at this time. Five years ago I might have paid it, but I am no longer a newbie and I also know about TL now. Way back when I did not know about these forums where you could ask people about their advice and it has cost me money. I am in no way associated with Felton, I am just a unsuccessful trader who has tried various methods over the past 6 years in the quest of becoming a consistent $100 per day profit trader. If you PM me I can tell you other methods I have tried unsuccessfully. Everyone always says look at the charts. Well I would love to find a real time trading room with voice and charts where the trader calls out trades in real time based on the chart and walks you through the logic of what the chart is telling you at that time and why you are going long or short. I understand not every trade will work, it would just be a great educational experience. I would not be in the room to piggy back tdes or fish. But, I would be there to learn how to fish. I teach tennis and most tennis players are hackers(bad players) because they never paid an instructor to teach them the basics of how to hit the ball. All good tennis players took lessons from a teaching pro. There is not one professional tennis player on the tour who is self taught. They all took tennis lessons from a pro as a kid. I am not sure why trading does not have any legitimate educational sites taught by seasoned pro's. My tennis student's watch me hit the tennis ball and right away they can see that I am a very good player and know what I am talking about. Not sure if this helps, still searching! Best of luck and if you end up taking a course come back and tell us the truth about it. We can eliminate the fraud people by exposing them.

Progress in sports is measurable. You can break down the elements of play and develop each piece to perfection. If you are willing to put the time into it, you can achieve expert level. The average for reaching "expert level" is 10 years. Trading is not completely different, but it is different.

Not all great tennis players are good coaches and not all great coaches were good tennis players. Great coaches know how to get you to achieve your potential. They don't necessarily have to be able to play the game well themselves. The same is true in anything you do. Your coach should be a person you trust who can get inside of you and help you achieve the goals you want to achieve.

Not to say that there aren't hucksters out there. There probably are. But I wouldn't judge someone simply by if he made money while you were there for a free trial. No one can help you turn the market into an ATM. Trading doesn't work that way.

I took his trial to his trading room. What was very intriguing to me was his goal of making $1000 trading two contracts. From the little I have been in the room, he appears to hit that target, which I find pretty extraordinary compared to other rooms I have visited or briefly joined.

Without taking his course, I did not understand the trade signals he was following but left pretty impressed that he and his partner moderator could get the kind of profits that they did. Felton is easy to listen to and pretty entertaining with his Texas mannerisms and colloquialism.

Felton appears to have developed a winning system, at least from the little I have observed.

My 2 cents on the original question about Felton Trading.

Traders International - somebody here says Roger Felton was a former moderator there. Googling Traders International reveals a rather LARGE amount of scam warnings. Could be wannabe traders who didn't make it and blame everyone else, but I'd much more believe it's pure snake oil. They are charging $7000 per member.

To me, a former employee going and creating a company on his own, doing the same things, means one thing only - he saw how easy is to make a sheetload of money while not knowing how to trade, just putting in some swings, some EMAs and talking about it all day long. He saw how easy this is and became greedy because he didn't want to see all the money go into the TI's head's pockets. So he created his own firm doing just the same, asking about the same amount of money (around $6500 I believe). This is not unusual for employees of ANY company - doesn't have to be trading related.

To me, because of the reasons stated, Felton sounds like a heck of a snake oil and thus I'd rather stay away from it.

Somebody mentioned here - there's no shortcuts, you've got to spend time with the charts (a LOT OF TIME). While there's so much more behind this one sentence, that by just reading it it won't help anyone, I believe it's true.

It seems no matter how many times I try to correct the record, people still choose to believe what they want to believe and let the facts be damned. Practically everything you have stated is factually incorrect except the last paragraph.

I was contracted to work for Traders International from it's inception for a period of 5 years. I was never an employee at any time. I built their method according to what they wanted and all of their training materials. They only wanted divergence, thus it was a counter-trend system only. When the contract expired, I left TI when they were well respected and enjoyed an impeccable reputation. What's wrong with that?

After I left, they changed everything and not necessarily for the best, in my opinion. All of the problems and complaints that happened at TI happened after I left many years ago. Why am I responsible for any decisions they made after I was no longer associated with them?

I started my own company because I wanted to teach a robust system that worked in any market condition and was coded into a software program that identified the exact trades that I would choose if I were standing there calling them out. I only taught that which I discovered or was already public domain. Nothing was done that wasn't agreed to from the very beginning.

So, from this, you people decide that I'm selling snake oil when none of you have the slightest idea of what I do? So you simply make stuff up. Making a sheetload of money, am I? Well not from teaching, I can assure you. Our student base is very limited by design and pays the salaries of my programmer, Trading Psychologist (Trader Coach) and my co-moderator. That's it. Nothing left. In return I sacrifice most of my evenings and many of my weekends helping other traders. Easy, huh? You wouldn't do it unless you loved helping others more than just about anything. Can't trade, huh? How the heck do you think I pay the bills?

I know none of this is anyone's business but mine. I also know it will not change anybody's mind about me. It appears doubtful that I'll ever meet a friendly soul in this cesspool of jealousy and resentment. You will continue to take out your frustrations on me and people like me. So, why do I take the time to set the record straight? I wish the hell I knew.

Edited by Roger Felton

I took his trial to his trading room. What was very intriguing to me was his goal of making $1000 trading two contracts. From the little I have been in the room, he appears to hit that target, which I find pretty extraordinary compared to other rooms I have visited or briefly joined.

Without taking his course, I did not understand the trade signals he was following but left pretty impressed that he and his partner moderator could get the kind of profits that they did. Felton is easy to listen to and pretty entertaining with his Texas mannerisms and colloquialism.

Felton appears to have developed a winning system, at least from the little I have observed.

Thanks mbhsi. Although I don't recognize who you are, I appreciate any honest feedback ,positive or negative, from traders who know at least a little about me before passing judgment. The trading room is open to anyone who cares to visit. If you wish to understand the trade signals I have created, just PM me and we can get together and go over the charts. It's not complicated and you'll learn a lot.

I must caution you that many here are very closed-minded so be prepared to be called a shill (they like to use that word a lot). But your honest sentiments are appreciated.

Edited by Roger Felton

This is a really good post. You understand trading for what it is and I have no doubt that you will do well if you keep at it and find a good dedicated mentor to help you along the way.

It's unfortunate that you did not ask me to spend some time with you to understand how I trade and teach. Believe me, if I ever took trades or did anything for that matter that was not completely in line with what I teach, my students would have screamed at me. Instructors can't teach one thing and then do another or they won't be teaching very long.

If you want profitable strats you have to work out their logic on your own. If you're unable to get started or totally lost for where to begin then it's worthwhile perusing message boards but the best ideas are freely offered and it does not take much of an idea to get started. The quality of ideas is secondary to the success of the formulas you write. Success depends on your ability to work through logic and understand the edge your components offer over anything else you could use in their respective place. It is better to go down the list of everything than to emphasize something associated with your favorite traders.

Purchased mentoring goes against success. It sets up a cycle of looking outside your chart. A valuable filter of the worth of external ideas is the simple ability to differentiate what is sold or taught from someone casually sharing trades. Trading is not taught, it is leaked. Stuff that's leaked isn't enough on it's own because strats adapt to leaks or they're turned off. If you find reasonably good traders sharing ideas it is at best just seeds to explore. Their value on their own is just about worthless.

Avoid the huckster. Trading is not taught.

If you want profitable strats you have to work out their logic on your own. If you're unable to get started or totally lost for where to begin then it's worthwhile perusing message boards but the best ideas are freely offered and it does not take much of an idea to get started. The quality of ideas is secondary to the success of the formulas you write. Success depends on your ability to work through logic and understand the edge your components offer over anything else you could use in their respective place. It is better to go down the list of everything than to emphasize something associated with your favorite traders.

Purchased mentoring goes against success. It sets up a cycle of looking outside your chart. A valuable filter of the worth of external ideas is the simple ability to differentiate what is sold or taught from someone casually sharing trades. Trading is not taught, it is leaked. Stuff that's leaked isn't enough on it's own because strats adapt to leaks or they're turned off. If you find reasonably good traders sharing ideas it is at best just seeds to explore. Their value on their own is just about worthless.

Avoid the huckster. Trading is not taught.

Interesting philosophy. Perhaps one of these days someone will explain why, of all the learned skills one can choose as a career, trading is the only one that can't be taught. And, while they're at it, explain why it's ok for instructors in every other field from welding to engineers to pilots and doctors can charge a fee, but trading educators who can and do produce successful students should be vilified if they charge anything for their talent and teaching skill. Sorry, but your argument makes no sense.

Good traders sharing ideas, the "seeds" you speak of, generally serve only to confuse those who are struggling to find the best path to follow. They get the "seeds" but no soil or water (instruction). They are hit with Fibonacci one day and Elliot Wave the next. Then it's Murrey Math and Market Profile. Of course we cannot complete our "self-taught education" without an in-depth study of Gann and Astrology Trading and a thousand other worthless loads of crap and nonsense. How many of these well-meaning "good traders" playing Johnny Appleseed will spend hours with these struggling traders practically every night and give up most of their weekends to make these "seeds" take root into something that will work for them? The answer is "NONE". No wonder traders come to me with their accounts in shambles and their confidence in shreds.

Any teacher worth their mouse pointer won't try to peddle one single cookie cutter way to trade. Every trader is different. A trend trader isn't going to do very well with scalping tactics and vice versa. There are 200 ways to win and 20,000 ways to lose in this game and what works for one trader will nearly always require tweaking to work for another. Where do you start? What do you tweak and why? That's the job of a mentor. To open paths that won't dead end and help traders sort out their bad habits and toss the useless junk they are trying to use just because they paid for it. A mentor's job is to help trader's get where they want to go in the shortest period of time and suffer the least amount of losses in the process.

To say that trading cannot be taught is absurd. It most definitely can. But not one single method and not one single way. And certainly not every trader is qualified to handle the job. Any teacher/mentor that can't save a trader at least 10 times what they would lose in the market doing what they've been doing should get out of the business.

Edited by Roger Felton

To say that trading cannot be taught is absurd. It most definitely can. But not one single method and not one single way. And certainly not every trader is qualified to handle the job. Any teacher/mentor that can't save a trader at least 10 times what they would lose in the market doing what they've been doing should get out of the business.

Can trading be taught? Probably.

Can everyone be taught to trade? Nope.

Can anyone who doesn't know how to trade teach trading? Nope.

Can everyone who does know how to trade teach trading? Nope.

Does a person who can trade need money from fees or sales? NOPE.

Does a person who can trade waste time teaching knuckleheads all day for free or some piddling fee? HELL NO.

Odds favor random study of anything instead of paid mentoring. By their nature, viable methods are excluded from all sets, everywhere, at all times. And especially excluded from paid mentoring. Insight into priceless trading skills is logically distant from anything with a fee. Giving time to any vendor is likely limiting yourself to non-viable methods. Participating in free trials is just as much misplaced effort.

Is this some kind of magic act? You appear to be Rande.Are you a trader,a mentor a psychologist,all of them or none of them?

Typically with smoke and mirrors,there's just enough semi believable words and phrases in the above post to fool the beginner ,,,but of course,you know that don't you?

I'll bet the million dollars you don't have that you never made one cent trading a market.

No offense, but do you hide behind a psudo-name of a Japanese car so other members won't know who it is that can't accept the responsibility for their failure as a trader? I've worked with nearly 5,000 traders over the last 15 years and I've see this so many times I can read you like a 3rd grade comic book. Here's "mitsubishi" in a nutshell:

Somewhere in the past few years, you bought into someone's trading course (maybe more than one). For whatever reason, it didn't work out as promised or planned. Here's where two complete opposite personalities emerge...

One type of person does an extensive amount of soul searching and asks some very important questions. Why did I fail? Was the course too complicated? Did I give it the necessary effort? Did I allow my emotions to sabotage my success? Did the course study just not fit the type of trader that I am? Did I lack the passion to do the work necessary? Did I expect the system to simply make the money while I sat back and collected an endless paycheck? Did my expectations exceed the amount of effort I was willing to give? Did I do all of the necessary due diligence or was I so greedy/gullible that I allowed my self to get duped by slick con artists?

The other personality type is totally unwilling to accept any responsibility whatsoever for their failure. Something in their psychological makeup brought on by past events has made them incapable of objective self analysis. Sure, they may have been completely snookered by unscrupulous vultures. It happens. But most people of some level of maturity, sophistication and experience can spot them pretty easily, once bitten.

Scammers always hide what they do in secrecy, usually quite arrogant, talk in mumbo jumbo, block room attendees from seeing the chat of others, and have loads of unhappy former clients all to happy to warn others thru the miracle of the Internet. Records usually show they've been sued, often several times and it's not surprising to find they have been fined by the governing agencies such as the CFTC for violations or ethics. They will never allow you to observe them trading in the live market because they either don't trade or don't trade the system they sell. Buyer beware if you ignore the big red flags.

But there are bad teachers and bad courses in all fields of endeavour. We've all been scammed at least once in our lives and there's no shame in that if we grow and move on. But when we lose all objectivity and steadfastly assume that all teachers must be crooks, that what didn't work for me can't possibly work for anybody else, then we end up looking like bitter fools. I always feel sadness when I come across an individual in pain and torment who has to lash out at others they don't even know, like a bully, to somehow feel better about themselves. I've seen that so much...but never in individuals who have the ability to accept blame when it's deserved.

I'll let you and the others be the judge as to which type of individual you are. But I know... because I've seen it so many times before. I honestly hope that you to take another look...an objective look at how you came to be this bitter that you lost your ability to be civil to others whom you know nothing about. Trust me, you'll find immense peace if you will simply put the true blame wherever it really belongs and then move on and focus on being the best trader you can be.

Edited by Roger Felton

While Roger is checking out my profile and frantically searching all my old posts to get some ammunition ready for his next charm offensive, lets ask ourselves what real life millionaires do with their time,and compare that with what Roger is doing with his time right now (when he isn't insulting people).Guess he's not the only one who can read others like a book.But we all know the act by now... don't we?

I guess business must be slow at the moment.He gave that away when he said he couldn't possibly find time to work with new "clients" until next week.

Just think,instead of arguing with a loser like me he could be "mentoring" hmmm?

Notice how this is a trading forum,but Roger never seems interested in talking about the market?

I am mentoring, mit. I'm mentoring you. Trying to get you to think. I didn't come to this forum with guns blazing to see who I could shoot down and insult the most. I came here to learn from others and help teach in return. You have never and will never see me ask anybody to join my group or offer to sell anyone anything at any time. But you can't accept that promise. You want to make this a "war" of words.

When I'm in this forum I'm just another trader. I don't know all there is about trading and neither does anybody else. Traders who stop learning become former traders. In return, I have a tremendous amount of knowledge that I offer freely to the TL members. No tricks, no traps, no kidding.

But individuals like you would never consider spending even 5 minutes in my trading room to see that, wow, this guy can trade! And he never askes me for money. He answers all my questions and I'm learning a lot...for free! What a refreshing approach. Instead, you had an instant intense hatred for me from the very second you saw that I was a trading instructor and mentor...yet you knew nothing about me. Rational people just don't think that way. The fact that you learned to trade on your own but hate those who help others that are not capable to do what you say you did makes absolutely no sense at all.

I learned to play golf on my own...the hard way. That's why I despise all golf instructors. Geez, somebody find me a shrink.

Please list these so-called questions that I did not answer and I will address every one of them completely and honestly. Right now, I don't have a clue what you are talking about. However, if your "questions" are anything like, "How many shills do you have working for you?" then save your ink.

Edited by MadMarketScientist
no personal attacks

Roger,realizing that being offensive wasn't getting him anywhere,and tended to portray him in a somewhat unprofessional light,gave us all a twirl and lisped:

"I am mentorwing mitsth,I'm mentorwing you"

Uh,thanks but,i'll have to politely decline.."no offence"

Funny though,Gosu made him an offer which Roger,with his selective memory can't remember dodging.Well, i guess it would be too risky having Gosu come back here and report on his time spent being mentored by Roger.But he's willing to mentor me.

Mmm,it's kinda degrading and laughable at the same time having the caddy offer to take the final putt in a major tournament.

Roger has so much money he cannot even remember the way he casually mentioned that " for years i've had a million dollars on offer" to anyone who can out trade him using a black box.Just ask him,and he'll tell you where that offer is on public record..right Rog?

You can only wonder about the "5000"

No.I am a trader,you're not.You are in a different business to us.There's a reason why your business has one of the worst reputations in the business world- you pretty much continue to give us a perfect demonstration why that is every time you post.

Try to spare us step 3 in your marketing plan (step 1 being ludicrous claims,step 2 being insults) which is to challenge me to a dual which you have no intention of taking part in.

You'll have to excuse me now,i gotta do the trading thingy.

For the record, Gosu is a mentor hater just as you are. I said adios to that previous thread and, as promised, did not return to see anybody's comments. I'm a very good trading instructor but I cannot help someone whose heart is filled with hate and wants to argue, fight and smear. No one can help anyone like that...sorry.

Although you will continue to spew your words ( I know you like a book, remember) this will be my last exchange with you. Trying to have a civil discourse with a damaged jaded trader is usually a total waste of time and energy. I wish you well.

Edited by MadMarketScientist
no personal attacks

Originally Posted by Roger Felton »

For the record, Gosu is a mentor hater just as you are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKXwj7ZrHIc&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Player Hater's Ball - YouTube[/ame]