Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

Exit final contract at 13115 for +143 points.

Finally a biggie again!

Yes, first profit I have made thats more than 15 points in the past 3 days.....

Missed entry premarket. Waited for confirmation to go up at around 13030, there was a long disscussion in the chat room about it going up or not as well.

Long at 13055, closed 13125. +70

ym.thumb.jpg.8ae6a0c39227c9f7596d8bee41ed2ab3.jpg

Come on guys! We need contribution here. We don't want the Live FX to be more popular than this thread :o

It does seen as if the European traders finding their way more easily over here... The old thread on T2W has died...its odd as if they cant access things over here you would have thought that they would have continued to post to the old place...

Hopefully we should have it all setup shortly so all the others from T2W will be in and you can compete with me and my thread but trust me, I trade a lot! You'll have your work cut out!

Actually, thats bad for me, I'm a trender, I should be posting less trades! :shocked:

Impressive result WASP however looking back I cannot find your opening call...going long

was it a long while ago?

Me? I'm having a horrid day! I've been in and out a ton of times already and just posted my last long 10 minutes ago but was playing bubbles in the garden with my niece so it wasn't live... Its at -5 as we speak anyhow!

Have we just seen the highs of the week I wonder...?

Anyone got any useful stats...

Fib at 161.8 or the moon in Uranus etc

to call the top...will have a look at longer term charts...

Have we just seen the highs of the week I wonder...?

Anyone got any useful stats...

Fib at 161.8 or the moon in Uranus etc

to call the top...will have a look at longer term charts...

Yeah, 200 SMA on the S&P, a widely watched one by institutions.

Although we are back at Dow 13000 I am wondering if 12950 is more of a 'pivot point' / support.....in the scheme of things..

Al right, we should have more participation now, 7 more members added to this group.

Don't I know you guys from somewhere?!

Hello all! Great to be on board here - thanks to FW and ST. A summary of my current positions:

Short DOW

Short FTSE

Short DAX

Long Gold

That's my carry over, but I shall post live trades as they happen. Good trading one and all.

EBG

Hello all! Great to be on board here - thanks to FW and ST. A summary of my current positions:

Short DOW

Short FTSE

Short DAX

Long Gold

That's my carry over, but I shall post live trades as they happen. Good trading one and all.

EBG

Welcome EBG! I like your positions... a pure speculator :)

Hi All,

Been out this morning and just got back in, closed my June Shorts for now as follows:

6392 - 6296 (+96)

6348 - 6296 (+52)

Expecting a bit of bouncing when dow gets going, of course IMHO!!!

Thanks the way to do it...well done...!!

You may be right taking out some longs now...

but I am going to wait for the 1:30 figures...so I can buy at 30 points higher :roll eyes:

Short DOW

Short FTSE

Short DAX

Long Gold

EBG

Agree with you about GOLD...everyone seems to be writing it off...went to $850 in 1980... been to $1000 now... its a round number but not the peak of this cycle..I hold for the longer term..( and will be something to look at if stocks really take a tumble one day)

Although we are back at Dow 13000 I am wondering if 12950 is more of a 'pivot point' / support.....in the scheme of things..

Whats the saying...."Trade what you post !!" lol

maybe next time....

those that shorted Dow at 13100 might be tempted to close here if have not already done so.... imo

Market did not immdeiately go short on 1:30 figs...so might be as expected...but as shorters are in contol...My take is that they are driving the price down to get out before NY open...

If I am right..will be a PM rally... so Long Ftse...6253