Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

Bad luck there...Buzz... I have 6259 as S2 pivot point and of course...the lure of 6250 as a round number... so not surprised it went for that once it broke lower..

I'm holding out - for a decisive break out downwards out of the upward trend channel that we've been in since mid March. We're on the edge... but let's see what happens once the DOW is open.

eek I am hoping that earlier WAS the decisive down break...at least for today...

However...you are obvoiusly on a wider timeframe than me...

Well done so far..

Question Why do Lee, Firewalker and Buzz...have a '+' after theri names ?

good question, but I just looked at the bottom of the page, and I noticed everybody having a '+', except me!

good question, but I just looked at the bottom of the page, and I noticed everybody having a '+', except me!

Thanks WASP makes sense now...

short again 2013. stop 15, target still 1999

target almost hit, scaled out first half at 2000 for +13, net +11 now (previous trade was -2)

Btw guys, I like what wasp is doing: blue colour codes for + and red for - points... I realize it is a bit more effort, but it'd be nice to see in a glimpse how we are doing overall.

Edited by firewalker

short again 2013. stop 15, target still 1999

NQ trade > stop moved to breakeven, looking to scale out half at 1999. Price at 2004 now... DOW dipping below 12900, I expect to see 875 there.