Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

target almost hit, scaled out first half at 2000 for +13, net +11 now (previous trade was -2)

Btw guys, I like what wasp is doing: blue colour codes for + and red for - points... I realize it is a bit more effort, but it'd be nice to see in a glimpse how we are doing overall.

messed up, edited my post instead of quoting it

anyway stop moved to 2009 for other half

Hi Guys, so this is where your all hiding (hehe), found you at last, I assume the T2W site is no more and we post here.

quick, everyone, hide!:o

welcome Dinos.

we are all under probation to behave ourselves. :D

Finally made it to the hallowed halls of TL!

... Talking of premature, I closed a short at 905, but as I don't want my first post here to be a loser I'd better not say I went long at 867 with an 890 limit (oops).

quick, everyone, hide!:o

welcome Dinos.

we are all under probation to behave ourselves. :D

Hi, I'll try my best to behave and no jokes from me (honestly) unless you want a few through the quite periods (hehe), looking forward to trading live from wednesday:o:o

Hi, I'll try my best to behave and no jokes from me (honestly) unless you want a few through the quite periods (hehe), looking forward to trading live from wednesday:o:o

Welcome aboard Dinos. Jokes and all that are allowed in the Off, yet on topic thread, or the chatroom I guess :)

Nice to see 10 names at the bottom of this page! Now lemme see 10 trades ;)

Welcome aboard Dinos. Jokes and all that are allowed in the Off, yet on topic thread, or the chatroom I guess :)

Nice to see 10 names at the bottom of this page! Now lemme see 10 trades ;)

No Problem, I start tomorrow:)

Finally made it to the hallowed halls of TL!

... Talking of premature, I closed a short at 905, but as I don't want my first post here to be a loser I'd better not say I went long at 867 with an 890 limit (oops).

Looks iffy, so out for +8.

Looking for support to go long on dow from around here

It might just be a long at just over 12800

Dax also rallying off lows....

Just that silly Mining Index... err I mean FTSE.. staying well down...

FTSE being at or just below stoch o/s all day, MA20 showing nice trend line down, hopefully when she turns we can have the same line up, may tomorrow, just have to wait and see.

:confused::confused::confused:

Small rally at the end last night....nothing to write home about...and in no rush to extend it this am...so far..

Still have a long Dax from yesterday at 7112 and

a well underwater long Ftse at 6252