Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

Beginners Forum Interested in trading but don't know where to start? Post any questions you may have here.

Reply
Old 07-15-2016, 01:56 PM   #1

Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6
Ignore this user

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yea I'm a Starter

Hi, trying to get back into learning about trading after a false start a few years back.

I posted a longer piece in the beginner's forum but it immediately got rejected and I'm not sure why.
pastthepost is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:38 AM   #2

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 164
Ignore this user

Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Re: Yea I'm a Starter

what do you mean it got rejected? anyway, i would sugest the school of babypips for very good starting and intermediate topics, another way is actually youtube, there are pretty much good videos out there, i started with babypips back in 2011 i think with a small hotforex account, we all go through some ups and downs during the proess, im war far from perfection but we strive and do better as long as we dont quit
barako is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:02 AM   #3

Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 153
Ignore this user

Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Re: Yea I'm a Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastthepost »
Hi, trying to get back into learning about trading after a false start a few years back.

I posted a longer piece in the beginner's forum but it immediately got rejected and I'm not sure why.
So what exactly are you here for? Looking for an advice, a place to start, an experience, or something else?
JoelDarr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:01 PM   #4

Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 105
Ignore this user

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Re: Yea I'm a Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by barako »
what do you mean it got rejected? anyway, i would sugest the school of babypips for very good starting and intermediate topics, another way is actually youtube, there are pretty much good videos out there, i started with babypips back in 2011 i think with a small hotforex account, we all go through some ups and downs during the proess, im war far from perfection but we strive and do better as long as we dont quit
In my opinion traders laboratory is also a good place to learn more about forex trading, we can have expert opinions here, a lot many personal experiences here. I guess he was pointing toward a post that he wrote here and it didn't passed by the moderator IMO!
aimhi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 02:40 PM   #5

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 164
Ignore this user

Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Re: Yea I'm a Starter

yeah maybe and it seems he never came back.. its getting quieter here, hope things turn for the better.
barako is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 01:36 AM   #6

Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 103
Ignore this user

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Re: Yea I'm a Starter

First, there's no short-cut. Either commit to spending hundreds of hours developing professional skills or don't begin at all. If it was easy, we'd all be millionaires.
CrazyCzarina is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 11:45 AM   #7

mitsubishi's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Beyond
Posts: 1,891
Ignore this user

Thanks: 199
Thanked 381 Times in 275 Posts

Re: Yea I'm a Starter

Wow, 3 sentences. Slow down tiger you'll give yourself a heart attack. I know you're going for the few words, man of wisdom approach, but there's a fatal flaw in your plan. Can you tell what it is?
__________________
Everything to the left on your chart is free information

EVERYTHING hidden in plain sight is the smoking gun TRUTH
Open your eyes, see the LIES right in front of you.
mitsubishi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 11:50 AM   #8

mitsubishi's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Beyond
Posts: 1,891
Ignore this user

Thanks: 199
Thanked 381 Times in 275 Posts

Re: Yea I'm a Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by barako »
yeah maybe and it seems he never came back.. its getting quieter here, hope things turn for the better.
Well why not just sit back and wait for someone else to do something about it? Or are you already working at the very limits of your ability?
__________________
Everything to the left on your chart is free information

EVERYTHING hidden in plain sight is the smoking gun TRUTH
Open your eyes, see the LIES right in front of you.
mitsubishi is offline  
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Traders Laboratory Starter Kit MadMarketScientist Trading 9 09-03-2015 08:09 AM
Interactive Broker Starter API? brainycat Automated Trading 16 03-22-2009 05:05 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:44 AM.
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CS to VB integration by DeskLancer
2006-2011 Traders Laboratory, All Rights Reserved.