Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mohsinqureshii

Gold Bullish or Bearish

the retracement of gold is still going on but it may have reached its top. The metal is having a hard time getting above $1320.

Hi Ammeo

What are you talking about?

It went to nearly 1350 this week

regards

bobc

PS Hold on a sec..... Ammeo, are you short?

I dont think Gold is going to the 1500 level again too soon...Many market commentators are still bearish on Gold and termed it as "Still Overvalued"...there is a very low demand for gold in China too which was one of gold's major demand player in recent years...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:hmpf::hmpf::hmpf:

Looks like a con

MMS up to his tricks

bobc

Hi Ammeo

What are you talking about?

It went to nearly 1350 this week

regards

bobc

PS Hold on a sec..... Ammeo, are you short?

of course he is...remember all you guys said gold was bearish..you probally got him confused?? :rofl:

I dont think Gold is going to the 1500 level again too soon...Many market commentators are still bearish on Gold and termed it as "Still Overvalued"...there is a very low demand for gold in China too which was one of gold's major demand player in recent years...
please meditate deeply upon these charts..how many bubbles do you see? How many bubbles have popped? Which bubbles have not popped? Which bubbles will soon pop? where will you be when they pop? I know where i will be...as mits says "free info to the left of chart"

Thanks

Patuca

image.thumb.jpg.4d8203de0c7607eaa732ae6cbb8a36b8.jpg

:offtopic: heresy

Here's What Happens When A Central Bank Goes Bust | Zero Hedge

Ya'll have a great weekend

For all members who want to repeatedly post news updates, please do so in the News forum.

Some general rules:

create ONE thread only

no promotions and links (we will monitor all threads)

great article even if you did post it in the wrong place and got the RED flag...i loved the last part about being a paper bug...:rofl: :rofl:

image.thumb.jpg.6c2ab995d33666282817d7bba5a743ae.jpg

Hi guys,

IMHO gold has already bottomed when it dipped sub $1200. It doesn't mean that it won't try to retest that area in a few weeks, but the physical demand is too strong now for gold to stay down for any extended period of time. It's really a buy-the-dip thing from now on imo.

Michel

Hi guys,

IMHO gold has already bottomed when it dipped sub $1200. It doesn't mean that it won't try to retest that area in a few weeks, but the physical demand is too strong now for gold to stay down for any extended period of time. It's really a buy-the-dip thing from now on imo.

Michel

Opinions are fine.

Something more than "physical demand is too strong" would be better though.

Opinions are fine.

Something more than "physical demand is too strong" would be better though.

I wish I'd have more time to detail why physical demand for gold is at record high (central banks buying, china, india, comex gold supplies declining at alarming pace, etc..) but it is so well documented on websites like zerohedge, sprott, jim sinclair that I didn't think it was necessary to expand more on the subject.

I wish I'd have more time to detail why physical demand for gold is at record high (central banks buying, china, india, comex gold supplies declining at alarming pace, etc..) but it is so well documented on websites like zerohedge, sprott, jim sinclair that I didn't think it was necessary to expand more on the subject.

Hi Mike,

Are you buying or just talking?

regards

bobc

Hi Mike,

Are you buying or just talking?

regards

bobc

Hi Bob,

Actually, I'm only trading wti crude, but have been a long time "watcher" of gold cause I use, among other things, wti-gold ratio in my crude oil analysis.

Regards

I wish I'd have more time to detail why physical demand for gold is at record high ........

Well wasn't physical demand strong last year and the year before and price went ...... down.

Hi Bob,

Actually, I'm only trading wti crude, but have been a long time "watcher" of gold cause I use, among other things, wti-gold ratio in my crude oil analysis.

Regards

Hi Mike

That sounds interesting

How does Gold affect Crude?

regards

bobc

PS Huge volume in Gold yesterday and the price stood still.

What does that mean to the volume experts.?

Well wasn't physical demand strong last year and the year before and price went ...... down.

Last year physical demand wasn't nearly as strong as this year and the year before that physical demand was even lower. The lower the price, the higher the demand. It is as simple as that. You are bearish on gold obviously and you may be right, who knows? The one question that is very interesting when we talk about gold is: at what price level will physical gold demand (real demand) trump paper gold supply (speculation)?

Huge volume in Gold yesterday and the price stood still.

What does that mean to the volume experts.?

Not sure what day you are refering to when you say yesterday. 7-29 or friday 7-26? But if it closes in middle of range or on high today 7-30 then it is bullish in short term senario. Longterm remains quite bullish regardless of detracters.

Begin [Offtopic]

simon perdition

Here?s some hard data on the ?safest? fiat currency

Think those are dollars in your wallet? Think again.

And, just for snicks, here's a dam dbp wannabe

(… who n33ds to work on more pollyanna in his titling to have any chance at all, btw…)

Phoenix Capital Research's blog | Zero Hedge

And… for the jumpers

No More Fake News Jon Rappoport Investigative Reporter

End [Offtopic]

Begin [golf]…:)

Begin [Offtopic]

simon perdition

(… who n33ds to work on more pollyanna in his titling to have any chance at all, btw…)

And… for the jumpers

End [Offtopic]

zdo thanks or the posts but man you gonna get red flagged again by tl founder if you don't follow the rules on posting..you know 3 red flags and boom you gone man..i mean like out of here..

What's with all these random links? :)

Begin [Offtopic]

simon perdition

And… for the jumpers

End [Offtopic]

I wish I'd have more time to detail why physical demand for gold is at record high ......

and

Last year physical demand wasn't nearly as strong as this year and the year before that physical demand was even lower....

So which is it ?

What's with all these random links? :)

Oh,oh zdo,

Patuca warned you

Now we 've got one of the Super Model Builders (Spitfires) investigating you

If you do get suspended,remember, you have the members backing.:helloooo:

And Patuca will send a file in a cake.

bobc

I had some thoughts awhile back of putting a couple of Silver bars in the safe deposit.....just in case the Russians come (Vanderberg) .

But look at the gold/ silver ratio, and its expected to get worse

WHY?

Commodities have held their own.

Gold has fallen 20%

Silver has fallen 34%

Is silver in over supply?

How can I make a few bob from this anomaly?

Perhaps SIYUA can give us a pairs trade

regards

bobc

Gold__silver.png.c148dc04ad38c7ebe651858008a113e0.png