Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

On 3/4/2022 at 2:44 AM, aimhi said:

Yeah thats pretty straight forward answer and i think i should stick with it for now and so should you also watch out for your trading skills.

Some contests (not only in forex field) require enrollment to be counted toward the contest but for these contest, trader should have their performance automatically counted but I believe the winners always notice the contest before the contest's expiration.

whats instore for the usd after the interest hike up to 4%, while the fed reserve was projecting just 2% last year, and now we have banks crashing over the week end, i believe there are three now? 

This broker offers a no-deposit bonus of $30 in my country, not sure if other regions have this bonus. This bonus is a withdrawable for-profit portion, however, will be there a difference in trading environment if we make a real deposit?

On 7/19/2023 at 2:04 PM, barako said:

I believe its open for all, I did see something about a 30 no deposit bonus, it comes with terms though, Im not a fan of bonuses in general

Is this offer still available for new clients? I see credit bonus offer though.

I think it was a limitted time only, though the document or the ToS is available online, currently on the website there is only a 20% topup bonus, better yet its a lot safer to contact support directly for clarifications

On 11/24/2023 at 3:52 PM, barako said:

I think it was a limitted time only, though the document or the ToS is available online, currently on the website there is only a 20% topup bonus, better yet its a lot safer to contact support directly for clarifications

Unfortunately yes, such offers don't last for long. But thanks for the recommendation I didn't know about the top-up bonus. Is every deposit eligible for this bonus or only the first one?

seems the crypto bear market is starting, and brics is making some moves that gets the market volatile as of late.. best of luck with trades this year