Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Trading Psychology Discussion Session

For those that may be interested, I want have a discussion chat session on trading psychology. Traders can come discuss the various psychological aspects of the game, their strength and weaknesses, and seek advice from other members.

If you are having difficulties holding onto winners, cutting losses, or lacking belief in your system your psychological makeup can be interfering with your trading successfully. I am sure all of us have some sort of weakness. I would like to make this session more of a discussion where traders can help one another. If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks

LOL, TinGull, if your like me, when the Big Guy upstairs says it's time, they are going to find us slumped over our trading platform.The only way for a trader to die is at his workstation in a winning position. ( Just make sure you have your stops in place ;) )

Hey, i am a new member who really eager to know the things. I heard people saying woman cant trade in forex or capital market. :angry:

I am pretty much familiar to forex market and know it's not similar to the Currency exchange as Currency trade is something far different. It gives high leverage of trading; one can borrow from the market and can trade in the same market and enjoy your margin. And then there are more ways OTC and spot markets use to manage their workings.

I am really upset what make people think only men can trade in the forex market? :crap:

Is there any psychological factor behind this? please discuss this matter? Thanks!

Hey, i am a new member who really eager to know the things. I heard people saying woman cant trade in forex or capital market. :angry:

I am really upset what make people think only men can trade in the forex market? :crap:

Is there any psychological factor behind this? please discuss this matter? Thanks!

sidra, it is my opinion that a mature, self aware woman can develop further as a trader than can a man of equivalent maturity and self awareness .

... and it is my opinion that men and women traders have slightly different 'biological' obstacles and challenges... womens' brains are slightly less 'hemisphered', etc, etc, etc.

...and btw :) independent women traders don't have to 'interview' for the job... they don't really encounter sexism - beyond the 'sexism' they find within

>>>

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered.

Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.

Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies.

Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you.

Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight.

Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous.

Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten.

Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough.

Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God.

It was never between you and them anyway.

-this version is credited to Mother Teresa

dont worry some men cant/wont believe other men can trade either......as Zdo said, dont worry about them.

As for the psychological factor behind why men might say this......control, fear, arrogance, stupidity, education, ...........

As for why only men can trade in the FX market - its open to anyone

As to if men are better than women - we are different, some traits may help some may hinder, - - go for it.

I agree. If you know who market works, and crazy to hit the financial market? Or want to be a good and sophisticated financial trader (say better) or master? Then you need to know How these market works to the depth.

If I'm going to trade in any foreign trade market, I'll be knowing its types and its working methods. Now what? It works as over the counter market and as a spot market. And then there are more ways OTC and spot markets use to manage their workings. this is all you need to know before going for trade in any market, what does not matter is gender and age.

I feel men have a fear ! If we (women) started doing trade in market, we will do it in a better way :haha: