Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mrtrade

Traders Audio

Hello.

My name is Rick. Ive been trading emini's for about four years and I am convinced that there is a way to do this right and make a living doing it. I have stumbled upon traders audio.com and even though it is aggitating and annoying, I have found that my trading has improved. Anybody else using tradersaudio.com?

Rick

Hello.

My name is Rick. Ive been trading emini's for about four years and I am convinced that there is a way to do this right and make a living doing it. I have stumbled upon traders audio.com and even though it is aggitating and annoying, I have found that my trading has improved. Anybody else using tradersaudio.com?

Rick

Which service are you using - the e-mini squawk? I'm just starting out but I have heard about this service from numerous sources.

I've never gotten much use from it.

It'd be nice for there to a thread that explains how to use it. Ben from one of the squawks has been on the site, but has yet to post anything that you can use to trade from.

If it works for you, great! If you want to share how/why, great!

I tried it for a couple of months and it did not help my trading. I believe they are doing a seminar now that may shed some light on how to use them effectively. It is interesting to hear though and if your not looking for trading signals and want help deciding whether an important S/R level may or may not be broken it may help. I say take their trial when you have a good grasp on your own trading and see if it helps.

I may re-subscribe one day to see if it will help me later.

Hello,

Ive moved this thread over to market internals as I think it is better suited. Also, please check the sticky thread in the market internals forum for a TL exclusive discount link for TradersAudio for those that are interested. Thanks.

I just got done with a trial. I liked hearing what was going on in the pits. The most beneficial info Ben gives IMO is how full the pit is, if it's a locals only trade or calling out where paper has bought/sold in the past. Meaning paper bought some down here earlier etc. As long as you don't trade based on when paper buys and sells you can find a pattern to help your trading. It can be quite emotional and for a lot of people that might be tough to get past. You have to do a lot of filtering but there's use there.

I haven't heard much about the mini squawk I would like to know more about it.