Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

Joining you there Phil short Dow at 11583

out 601 -18

Just make sure you do the opposite of me today! I would have gone short at about 610, but my fingers are severely singed already. Might feel brave enough to try again if there's a double top soon.

Just make sure you do the opposite of me today! I would have gone short at about 610, but my fingers are severely singed already. Might feel brave enough to try again if there's a double top soon.

I still feel we are going to come off...down to 11480 area...but have to go out for a bit... now we have a new support of 11565 area if we go that way..

I see the Dow like this...either the red colour changes to blue ...

or we are heading back down...

As you can see it picked the tops and bottoms recently by changing colour on those bars

5aa70e7a113c5_DailyDow3.png.b659f3f074339bbdeab62921fa55b050.png

Edited by Foale

I see the Dow like this...either the red colour changes to blue ...

or we are heading back down...

As you can see it picked the tops and bottoms recently by changing colour on those bars

Interesting.. Suppose it depends what time frame you look at. I'm just short again 635, 650 initial stop in case it breaks upwards.

Interesting.. Suppose it depends what time frame you look at. I'm just short again 635, 650 initial stop in case it breaks upwards.

Out for a quick +15. Not messing around with scaling out now, so no doubt it'll go right down.

you still long FW?

No mate, I had to leave. My stop was set at 525 so -20.

I couldn't watch as the day unfolded as I had other things to attend to.

I came back to watch the chart last night and to be honest... bit gutted... had target limit orders set at 633 and would've all been triggered.