Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

BlueHorseshoe

Puzzles for Traders

Shoot the FX trader with one bullet.

Then shoot the lock off the door with the other and run.

?

Hi Dude

Sorry wrong

regards

bobc

Hokey-cokey ...cocain

Nooo - it was just a silly line I heard on the idiot box last night. :)

Patuca I have to admit that was actually quite good and I couldn't help but to laugh. I did think that you were going to say there was no real answer because I just could not see any.

It's strange how there are sometimes different ways of looking at things which are right in front of us, but until we are told about them (or until somehow we arrive at a new way of thinking, or we get a new piece of information), we can be blind to them. Thanks, even if your way of going about the riddle was... unorthodox.

The real question should be - why did the man let his beloved dog run around the bridge - across the railway tracks! - instead of leading him safely over the bridge? :)

Edited by Perrin

Yup! You got it. But just was showing an example of that type of riddle.
laugh if you want but the joke is on you. none of you smart asses guessed it. you easily guess a clone because you now know the answer. the more you mock the more it shows your ignorance! the more you tell on yourself. no need to be a sore loser. just admit you couldn't figure it out. traders that lose always blame everyone else and everything else but themselves.:haha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Patuca I have to admit that was actually quite good and I couldn't help but to laugh. I did think that you were going to say there was no real answer because I just could not see any.

It's strange how there are sometimes different ways of looking at things which are right in front of us, but until we are told about them (or until somehow we arrive at a new way of thinking, or we get a new piece of information), we can be blind to them. Thanks, even if your way of going about the riddle was... unorthodox.

The real question should be - why did the man let his beloved dog run around the bridge - across the railway tracks! - instead of leading him safely over the bridge? :)

thanks. unlike others that get pissed because they couldn't figure out a stupid riddle so they either attack the riddle or me for posting the stupid riddle. :rofl: :rofl:

could be the leash broke and the dog went lickety split around the bridge and owner saw he was going to come out on the other side so the owner continued on over the bridge.

thanks. unlike others that get pissed because they couldn't figure out a stupid riddle so they either attack the riddle or me for posting the stupid riddle. :rofl: :rofl:

could be the leash broke and the dog went lickety split around the bridge and owner saw he was going to come out on the other side so the owner continued on over the bridge.

I thought the riddle was really pretty good, myself, although you could have given up the answer weeks ago :)

Did anyone know that Poddles are rated the second most intelligent dog breed, scoring above German Shepherds? Now there's a suprising fact for you . . .

BlueHorseshoe

I thought the riddle was really pretty good, myself, although you could have given up the answer weeks ago :)

Did anyone know that Poddles are rated the second most intelligent dog breed, scoring above German Shepherds? Now there's a suprising fact for you . . .

BlueHorseshoe

I'm not too sure about that. I have a poodle and tried to teach him to trade. Had to give up when I realized he could only win 3 out of 5.

laugh if you want but the joke is on you. none of you smart asses guessed it. you easily guess a clone because you now know the answer. the more you mock the more it shows your ignorance! the more you tell on yourself. no need to be a sore loser. just admit you couldn't figure it out. traders that lose always blame everyone else and everything else but themselves.:haha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Confucious say, "Only ting worse than sore loser is sore winner". He might be right...

I'm not too sure about that. I have a poodle and tried to teach him to trade. Had to give up when I realized he could only win 3 out of 5.

Hi Roger,

Apparently Border Collies are the best for trading with because they're used to running rings around sheep! :rofl:

You might also be interested in my G.R.A.B. Index - details here.

BlueHorseshoe

Man this thread has really plummeted since the bursting of the bridge riddle bubble........

Ok...A termite crawls into a bar...looks up and around and says, "Where's the bartender?"

There's a joke in there...the riddle is, can you find it?

Ok...A termite crawls into a bar...looks up and around and says, "Where's the bartender?"

There's a joke in there...the riddle is, can you find it?

Yes I heard this one a long time ago........Bartender= Bar Tender since termites eat wood....

How many Dojis does it take to change a lightbulb?

I promise to give you the answer on Sunday...I mean I will give the answer to my Uncles on Sunday...Oh I don't know what I mean.

BTW I made this joke up about 9 years ago. I'm more curious to see if it has made the rounds and people have heard it before.

I've made one up about 9 minutes ago.

What Wall St firm am i thinking of if i'm a fan of Christopher Lee and fond of seafood?

make that 2....

What Wall St firm am i thinking of if i tell you my sister doesn't work there?

make that 3....

What Wall St firm..blah blah is a classic car and a name of an actor.

They should be easy,but that's because coffee breaks should be short:)

just thought of another one..

Old TV series title .... What word is missing - - - - in this Space

1..not sure....cant think of any that have the all seeing eye and swims with the fishes.

2...Lehman BROTHERS

3...JP MORGAN

4....Lost

Yes!! :applaud: SIUYA wins a party size carton of smarties.Anyone get the answer to no 1 yet?

Nope. Lee was in "Man with the Golden Gun", so I considered Gold-Man, and seafood . . . fish have scales, and I'm sure one of the banks have a pair of scales as a logo but . . . No.

Man with the Golden Gun was a Bond film and Salomon Brothers were big in bonds and sound a bit like 'salmon' but . . . My lateral barrel-scraping just nose-dived into desperate anti-semiticism, didn't it?

Shame, I just fancy some smarties.

BlueHorseshoe

Thanks Blue - i think you were almost there....

Stick with the Goldman theme.

Man with the golden gun and the vampire sucking squid......Goldman sachs. (goldman sucks)