Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TinGull

[VSA] Volume Spread Analysis Part I

Hi dandxg,

I also use Wyckoff PnF. I use it to find stocks that have enough potential and to estimate price targets for exits.

nic

Nice. Can you recommend a source to learn Wyckoff P and F? Would the Hutson book suffice? I bought Hank Pruden's book but it's hard to learn something from just a few charts. I signed up for the yahoo group, but I don't see anyone posting P an F charts as of yet? I am willing to buy Dorsey's book if need be but he does 3 box instead of 1 I believe?

Short set up(s):

Interesting things prior to the trade set up.

A: UpThrust out of place (Polar bear in Africa). If this had been real weakness, there would be weakness in the background.

B: Test. Notice that the volume is low and the close is in the middle. No sellers.

C: Test. Note that the volume on this Test is even lower than the Test two bars ago. Even more evidence that at this time the path of least resistance is up.

D: Narrower to equal range bar with more volume than previous bar that closes on the low and is a buying bar. That is, it makes a higher high than previous bar but not a lower low. This is a Squat/UpThrust. This candle is designed to get people in on the long side.

E: Now we get what we want to see. This is a dark WRB. High volume on down bars usually means selling and this is the case here. Since this is a WRB, we know that something is changing in the supply/demand dynamics in the market. This WRB sets up our Support/Resistance zone to look for an entry point.

F: This is a Test. But note that the volume here is higher than the previous two test, while being lower than the previous two candles. Hence, while we have low volume we have pretty high volume for a test. In other words, this is a failed test. It shows that there are sellers (supply) below. Also note the size of the range versus the previous two Test.

G: BINGO. Low volume sign within the range of the body of a WRB with high volume after a Failed Test. This is an Up bar on volume less than the previous two bars, making a higher high , on a narrower range. This is No Demand. The Smart Money is not interested in higher prices.

H: This is No Supply and out of place. More exactly, the background is full of weakness so this No Supply should not be taken as a long signal. The Pros may not be ready to take the market down, but they are not looking to go long.

I: Case and point we see No Demand. Clearly the market does not want to go up.

J: Higher high, closing on the lows, closing up on higher volume. This is an UpThrust. We have weakness in the background. This also occurs within the body of the Dark WRB making a good place to place a short entry.

K: High volume closing down from previous bar but closing in the upper portion of its range- this is stopping volume.

Hey really nice chart with annotations. :) I have to ask the obvious. How did you get all of the neat indicators?

How did you get all of the neat indicators?

dandxg - I will take the liberty of answering on PPs behalf (he will be along to correct me if need be!) - he wrote them himself for his charting platform. Earlier on in this thread PP generously shared the coding for the indicators he had written up - it is in here somewhere! From memory the coding is in Metastock format, but if you do not have Metastock the coding is very logical and understandable so it can be reproduced on some other platform.

hope this helps

dandxg - I will take the liberty of answering on PPs behalf (he will be along to correct me if need be!) - he wrote them himself for his charting platform. Earlier on in this thread PP generously shared the coding for the indicators he had written up - it is in here somewhere! From memory the coding is in Metastock format, but if you do not have Metastock the coding is very logical and understandable so it can be reproduced on some other platform.

hope this helps

Great, much appreciated. It's nice to be forum, not elitetrader, where ppl. help one another more often than they take cheap shots. So Soul Trader take that as a compliment. :)

I'm a new user of Tradeguider (TG) and am wondering if someone might recommend a good Parent Stock Index to use for Stock Scanning in TG. Thank you.

Well I don't have TG, but I have read Williams' book and have read a fair amount on Wyckoff so let me attempt to give you a hand. I trade index futures.

On what exchange does your stock exist. It is S and P, DOW, NAS, Russ? The way I read it before, and correct me someone if I am wrong, is you want to get a macro view of the parent index, let say S&P 500. On a daily I feel it is down and that's as high as I need to go because I am a day trader. So then I would pick some stocks in that index using their scanner that show the greatest weakness and I wait for a signal and hit it. Some in Wyckoff use Dow Theory and look at the DJI, dow jones transports. If you determine they look weak you can then drill down to a specific stock showing the greatest signs of weakness and sell it when you have a signal. Make sense?

Conversely in a strong market you would want to look for the specific stock showing the greatest strength and trade that. It's covered in Master the Markets. Hopefully I answered your question.

Nice. Can you recommend a source to learn Wyckoff P and F? Would the Hutson book suffice? I bought Hank Pruden's book but it's hard to learn something from just a few charts. I signed up for the yahoo group, but I don't see anyone posting P an F charts as of yet? I am willing to buy Dorsey's book if need be but he does 3 box instead of 1 I believe?

Hi,

Wyckoff and Dorsey construct and interpret PnF charts very differently. SMI has also modified and built upon how to use the charts. The original Wyckoff course covers the topic and the SMI course has an incredible amount of material, including audio tapes (now mp3) made in the 60's and 70's by Bob Evans who ran SMI during that time.

You don't need to worry about knowing how to calculate the charts unless you end up doing them by hand. Stockcharts.com, with special settings, does the charts correctly. Here are my settings: http://tinyurl.com/2qn3fn

Bull's-Eye Broker is a program that does them too and has a little explanation on their site. http://www.archeranalysis.com TradeGuider's next release is supposed to do them also.

I'll PM you.

nic

I find some things very interesting on this weekly DJIA chart. One being the obvious, we clearly broke a key area noted with the first red arrow. Now we are nearing another key level, which was the low of last year. If the volume is correct, this week was the highest seen on this chart, which goes back to Jan. 05. Another thing I find interesting, is we retested that key level to the $ and sold straight off. The huge volume throws a flag up and the fact we are nearing 12000 and 07 low also throws a flag up. If I am to suspect this week showed some buying, I guess a test of the 07 low is in store. However, if this test fails then we could have a long way to fall. I am by no means a VSA expert, so if any of you guys with more knowledge care to comment please do so. Thanks for the time and everyone have a great weekend.

Djiaweekly.PNG.29e861a4f70690949efff058941560c6.PNG

ES Analysis for friday 18th jan 08

Regards Sebastian

Thank you for the comentary Sebastian. If you were trading on the 18th where did you make your trades based upon your comentary?

In your discussions you say you expect the next bar to be up or down, are you then taking a position at the close of the bar that makes you think that?

thanks

I find some things very interesting on this weekly DJIA chart. One being the obvious, we clearly broke a key area noted with the first red arrow. Now we are nearing another key level, which was the low of last year. If the volume is correct, this week was the highest seen on this chart, which goes back to Jan. 05. Another thing I find interesting, is we retested that key level to the $ and sold straight off. The huge volume throws a flag up and the fact we are nearing 12000 and 07 low also throws a flag up. If I am to suspect this week showed some buying, I guess a test of the 07 low is in store. However, if this test fails then we could have a long way to fall. I am by no means a VSA expert, so if any of you guys with more knowledge care to comment please do so. Thanks for the time and everyone have a great weekend.

jwhite, it's always a good idea to check out the futures market for the cash market you're looking at to get the consensus of the professionals. I only have CME data so I can't bring up a chart but seeing how the professinals are trying to benefit their personal accounts (futures) will give you a good hint.

ES Analysis for friday 18th jan 08

Regards Sebastian

Hi Seb M

when I open this file it automatically starts up in windows media player.

I can hear the sound but can't see an image, what am I doing wrong.

dd

I can hear the sound but can't see an image, what am I doing wrong.dd

Dick Dastardly ... love it! Muttley must be around somewhere too. :)

I am no computer expert but I think there are a couple of things to try to get the presentation working properly for you. Check you have a recent version of Windows Media Player - at least version 9. If it still doesn't work you may need to download some codecs. I tried a Google search for "wmv audio no video" and found a few places to get up to date codecs so give that a try.

Let us know how you go.

Nice of you to join us. I have stated on one of these many pages that the best thread on the internet bar none is db phoenix's thread. Everyone should take a look at it. However, I sure hope we get back to VSA soon and end the TG bashing (and you know how much I hate TG)....

I would be remiss without saying how much I appreciate your contributions on this thread. Wow I just read this entire thread in the last 2 days! My brain is stretched and tired, in good way! Thanks PP for being so generous to share your coding as well as your insights. Thanks much too Sebastian. I get to catch you now on all 3 forums which is great. And lastly thanks all for their contributions as well. After so needed rest I will attempt to post some charts as I trade ER2 on a 3 min. Enjoy your day off Monday.

If you know how to make this a zip, please feel free to do so. For those with VT, just copy into a new trading system and then go to outputs and input the various No Demand/No Supply and Squat signs.

VolAve:=Mov(V,30,S);

HV:=MOV(V,30,S)+(1.0*STDEV(V,30));

SHV:=MOV(V,30,S)+(2.0*STDEV(V,30));

UHV:=MOV(V,30,S)+(3.0*STDEV(V,30));

EHV:=MOV(V,30,S)+(4.0*STDEV(V,30));

NoDemand:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<Ref((H-L),-1) and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<Ref((H-L),-1) and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand1:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply1:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand2:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply2:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand3:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply3:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand4:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply4:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand5:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C>ref(C,+3) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and H>=ref(H,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply5:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C<ref(C,+3) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and L<=ref(L,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand6:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C>ref(C,+3) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and H>=ref(H,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand5=0,1,0);

NoSupply6:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C<ref(C,+3) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and L<=ref(L,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply5=0,1,0);

NoDemand7:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C>ref(C,+3) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and H>=ref(H,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand5=0,1,0);

NoSupply7:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C<ref(C,+3) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and L<=ref(L,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply5=0,1,0);

NoDemand8:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply8:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand9:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply9:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand10:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply10:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand11:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply11:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand12:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply12:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand13:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand12=0,1,0);

NoSupply13:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply12=0,1,0);

NoDemand14:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand12=0,1,0);

NoSupply14:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply12=0,1,0);

NoDemand15:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply15:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand16:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply16:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand17:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply17:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand18:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply18:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand19:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply19:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand20:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C>ref(C,+3) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and H>=ref(H,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply20:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C<ref(C,+3) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and L<=ref(L,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand21:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C>ref(C,+3) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and H>=ref(H,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand20=0,1,0);

NoSupply21:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C<ref(C,+3) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and L<=ref(L,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply20=0,1,0);

NoDemand22:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C>ref(C,+3) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and H>=ref(H,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand20=0,1,0);

NoSupply22:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C<ref(C,+3) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and L<=ref(L,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply20=0,1,0);

NoDemand23:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply23:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand24:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply24:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand25:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply25:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand26:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply26:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand27:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand26=0,1,0);

NoSupply27:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply26=0,1,0);

NoDemand28:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply28:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand29:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply29:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand30:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply30:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand31:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply31:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand32:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and NoDemand34=0,1,0);

NoSupply32:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and NoSupply34=0,1,0);

NoDemand33:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply33:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand34:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply34:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand35:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply35:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand36:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply36:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand37:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply37:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand38:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply38:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand39:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply39:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand40:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply40:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand41:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and NoDemand40=0,1,0);

NoSupply41:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and NoSupply40=0,1,0);

NoDemand42:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply42:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand43:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and NoDemand42=0,1,0);

NoSupply43:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and NoSupply42=0,1,0);

NoDemand44:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and NoDemand42=0,1,0);

NoSupply44:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and NoSupply42=0,1,0);

NoDemand45:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply45:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand46:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply46:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand47:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply47:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand48:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply48:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand49:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and NoDemand48=0,1,0);

NoSupply49:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and NoSupply48=0,1,0);

NoDemand50:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply50:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand51:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply51:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand52:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoSupply52:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)>=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand53:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply53:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand54:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply54:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand55:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply55:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand56:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply56:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand57:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply57:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand58:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply58:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand59:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply59:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand60:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply60:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand61:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H<ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoSupply61:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L>ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand62:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H<ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand61=0,1,0);

NoSupply62:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L>ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply61=0,1,0);

NoDemand63:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H<ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand61=0,1,0);

NoSupply63:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L>ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply61=0,1,0);

SquatU:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);

SquatD:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);

SquatU1:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);

SquatD1:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);

SquatU2:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatD2:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU3:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatD3:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU4:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatD4:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU5:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatD5:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU6:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatD6:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatU7:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV and SquatU6=0,1,0);

SquatD7:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV and SquatD6=0,1,0);

SquatU8:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV and SquatU6=0,1,0);

SquatD8:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV and SquatD6=0,1,0);

SquatU9:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatD9:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatU10:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatD10:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatU11:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatD11:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatU12:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and V>=VolAve,1,0);

SquatD12:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and V>=VolAve,1,0);

SquatU13:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and V>=VolAve and SquatU12=0,1,0);

SquatD13:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and V>=VolAve and SquatD12=0,1,0);

SquatU14:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and V>=VolAve and SquatU12=0,1,0);

SquatD14:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and V>=VolAve and SquatD12=0,1,0);

SquatU15:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C>ref(C,-1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);

SquatD15:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<ref(C,-1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);

SquatU16:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);

SquatD16:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);

SquatU17:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatD17:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU18:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatD18:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU19:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatD19:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU20:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatD20:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU21:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatD21:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU22:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV and SquatU21=0,1,0);

SquatD22:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV and SquatD21=0,1,0);

SquatU23:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV and SquatU21=0,1,0);

SquatD23:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV and SquatD21=0,1,0);

SquatU24:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatD24:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatU25:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatD25:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatU26:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatD26:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatU27:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and V>=VolAve,1,0);

SquatD27:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and V>=VolAve,1,0);

SquatU28:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and V>=VolAve and SquatU27=0,1,0);

SquatD28:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and V>=VolAve and SquatD27=0,1,0);

SquatU29:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and V>=VolAve and SquatU27=0,1,0);

SquatD29:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and V>=VolAve and SquatD27=0,1,0);

SquatU30:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);

SquatD30:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);

SquatU31:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);

SquatD31:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);

SquatU32:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatD32:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU33:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and SquatU32=0,1,0);

SquatD33:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and SquatD32=0,1,0);

SquatU34:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and SquatU32=0,1,0);

SquatD34:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and SquatD32=0,1,0);

SquatU35:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and V<SHV and V>=VolAve,1,0);

SquatD35:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and V<SHV and V>=VolAve,1,0);

SquatU36:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and V<SHV and V>=VolAve and SquatU35=0,1,0);

SquatD36:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and V<SHV and V>=VolAve and SquatD35=0,1,0);

SquatU37:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and V<SHV and V>=VolAve and SquatU35=0,1,0);

SquatD37:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and V<SHV and V>=VolAve and SquatD35=0,1,0);

PP - this programming you have done must represent many, many hours of work ... to just post it on the forum is extremely generous ... can I be the first to thank-you.

On a practical note, these formulae will work in Metastock, might require a little playing with but the logic and language is the same.

Hi All ...

Special BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Thaaaaaaaaanx to PP ..

You are a rare man in this Universe .. I beleive so ..

Thanx for kindness & helping & Understanding ..

God bless you ...

Thank you for the comentary Sebastian. If you were trading on the 18th where did you make your trades based upon your comentary?

In your discussions you say you expect the next bar to be up or down, are you then taking a position at the close of the bar that makes you think that?

thanks

Hi JJ

I trade FX now because the hours and liquidity suit me better, I analyze the eminis because that is what people seem to be interested in, but yes I trade off the principles that I use to comment.

Regards S

Hi JJ

I trade FX now because the hours and liquidity suit me better, I analyze the eminis because that is what people seem to be interested in, but yes I trade off the principles that I use to comment.

Regards S

Cool, would love to see your forex analysis as well. One thing I noticed about forex it that it will continue up for quite some time even though weakness has appeared. How do you deal with this when trading?

Thanks for your contributions to the tradeguider events. You've made them much more worth while these days.

JJ

Market Phases:

In many ways the forex market is easier to trade as the signs and market phases are so clear, but VSA is for all timeframes and all markets.

Thanks for the chart PP. Is your Euro chart from last Friday? If it is, it's amazing how it's action mirrors the ES. You can see the same phases happening.

Do you actually make your trades from a 5 min chart on the Euro? If you do, what kind of a move are you looking for with strength or weakness appearing on it? I know on longer term charts weakness/strength will hang around longer but I'm just curious what size of moves you take on the 5 with Forex. I'm contemplating trading the Euro myself.

5aa70e34bd4f2_ESFriday.jpg.63af7558f56aaa7999a44467ad19eb14.jpg

Market Phases:

In many ways the forex market is easier to trade as the signs and market phases are so clear, but VSA is for all timeframes and all markets.

Hi PP,

I'm curious as to why you have "accumulation" as it's coming down hard off the top of a daily range? Thanks.

nic