Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TinGull

[VSA] Volume Spread Analysis Part I

so, i need an honest answer,...

You will only get honest answers here - but remember everything you hear will be an opinion, not an answer. Some will say Yes to get it, some will say No, and each will have good reasons specific to him or herself.

You are going to have to decide for yourself. Why don't you read through this thread and you will get an idea of how and how not TG may or may not be useful to you. After that, my understanding is the firm offers a 30-day money back guarantee. Without commenting on the software this seems to be a most generous offer that should allow you to make a well-informed decision.

Hi PP,

I'm curious as to why you have "accumulation" as it's coming down hard off the top of a daily range? Thanks.

nic

I was wrong. :doh:

Clearly demand entered and pushed prices sideways. I was thinking (my first mistake) that since it's a U.S. holiday today, they would try and push the price up as they are oft to do on a holiday. Not to mention that this was Friday and I thought (there I go thinking again :angry: ), that people were squaring positions for the weekend.

Many people want to pick tops and bottoms. Volume Spread Analysis can help with that. But a safer way to trade is to pay attention to CONTINUATION trades. That is, trades with the dominant trend.

This uses two time frames and jumps from on to the other. I call the 15 min the trend frame and the 5 min the trade frame. We are looking left, to trade right.

A: We see a Test prior to the London open. I consider the London open 0200 hrs. Note the increase in volume at the 0200 bar.

B: At 0220 we see a No Demand on the 5 min. Note enough evidence for me to enter short, but if you're super aggressive........

C: No Demand at 0230 on 15 min. We can see that the trend is down. We can see many up bars on low volume in the background. We should be predisposed to the short side. Note also that there have been bars with lower lows than the Test bar. Supply still in the market.

D: WRB. WRBs are about the range from open to close. In other words, candles are not necessary to see them. WRBs signify possible shifts in the supply/demand dynamics in the market, and set up our Support/Resistance Zone where we would like to find entry points.

E: No Demand. Unfortunately, for me, this bar trades outside of the body of the WRB so it is not an entry signal. However, the previous bar, which was also an effort to fall has a No Demand on the next bar. Further showing the weakness in the market.

F: BINGO. UpThrust within the body of our WRB. At 0320 we have a valid entry signal with background weakness on both the 5 min chart and the 15 min trend chart.

Initial stop is just above the high of the WRB. The stop is then moved to just above the high of another WRB. Then we get a No Demand bar. The stop is moved to just above this bar. This level is the same level as the UpThrust which does not take us out, but does remain the stop level.

THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND.

5aa70e4ec2a27_post1328.thumb.PNG.c9e321b2146fccbab11631dc73bccf7d.PNG

Edited by mister ed
Add back chart

Question is with the GBP/USD:

All indications seem to point at a market reversal to bull. Last week was stellar in taking longs- I honestly thought the bear run was over until the retrace came below the 1.9482 1/11/08 Low last night. I'm using VSA as well as using the COT Index as a background confirmation. I just watched the webcast on Tradeguider.com from the 17th and even the hosts were calling GBP Long--as long as the test was not on Ultra High Volume- My frustration lies in the fact that this damn thing keeps falling. Last night (This Morning) Monday AM London session seemed perfectly placed to be the turn and I fully expected a nice upward turn last evening (London)- But to no avail.

Anyone have any light to shed on this- just doesn't seem it could possibly fall any lower than it is.

My only caveat is that the COT Commercial is at 96.19 (Down from 100 two weeks ago) and Specs are at 4.36 (Up from 0.00 two weeks ago) I'm unsure if anyone here uses the COT Index in tandem with their VSA or not- but my hunch is that the "Smart Money" would like to see the Specs get BACK to or as near to 0.00 as they can before the turn (Thus they would have to dupe the herd into a rash of shorts)

Any insight here? I'd also like to talk with people who do use COT Index in tandem with their VSA as well. Most appreciated.

Sledge

BACK TO BASICS:

Just wanted to post this pic to remind/inform everyone about the essence of Volume Spread Analysis. If we ever get a FAQs thread this post should be included there too.

We see a down candle (close less then previous close) on Ultra High Volume that closes off its lows with the next bar down. If all that volume was selling, then how can the next bar be up? If all that volume was selling, how can the close not be on the low?

So who is buying amidst all the selling? The Smart Money. That group of professionals that always seem to be on the right side of the market. Because of their size, they leave tracks that we can follow and those tracks are in Volume, Spread, and Price.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4830&stc=1&d=1200948309

5aa70e4ecc2d9_post1331.thumb.PNG.799bd82d41062e7902422551e08bb71f.PNG

Edited by mister ed
Add back chart

Question is with the GBP/USD:

All indications seem to point at a market reversal to bull. Last week was stellar in taking longs- I honestly thought the bear run was over until the retrace came below the 1.9482 1/11/08 Low last night. I'm using VSA as well as using the COT Index as a background confirmation. I just watched the webcast on Tradeguider.com from the 17th and even the hosts were calling GBP Long--as long as the test was not on Ultra High Volume- My frustration lies in the fact that this damn thing keeps falling. Last night (This Morning) Monday AM London session seemed perfectly placed to be the turn and I fully expected a nice upward turn last evening (London)- But to no avail.

Anyone have any light to shed on this- just doesn't seem it could possibly fall any lower than it is.

Any insight here? I'd also like to talk with people who do use COT Index in tandem with their VSA as well. Most appreciated.

Sledge

I don't think it's good practice to take a trade call from Gavin at tradeguider. I'd ask for Sebastian specifically to do a analysis of the GBP since he's trading forex now. You never know, he seems like a pretty accomodating guy.

Also Sledge, how about posting a chart with an analysis of what makes you think what you think about the GBP then maybe someone can help you with what you're seeing/not seeing.

JJ-

Well I actually just watched the Tradeguider webcast today- my positions were already in long before I viewed it. My reasoning was if this is what the people who write and sell this software are saying (they saw what I saw) That is why I'm scratching my head.

I have posted the Daily chart below. In it you see a push down to 1.9484 on 1/11/08. On 1/19/08 you see another test down that only makes it as far as 1.9510.

As you can see when the market opened Sunday night you saw a nice gap up. Appears at least a nice bull run would begin. Apparently not. I make no claim I am an expert on VSA- I am still learning daily. So please feel free to tell me exactly what I missed on this- I am open to learning my mistakes so they can not be repeated. I have no fear the market is going to turn- I just would like to be Better at entry points.

gbp2.jpg.ecae1385dc489aac6cf47fd85d74111b.jpg

Thanks to all.

Sledge

Hello All;

I have just been reading the posts on this thread, and you all seem to be misreading the market, no offense. Cable is not showing any signs of support by the professionals at the moment, and that is why it is trending lower, and will continue until the smart money decide to cover their shorts. I will go through your charts and post a video of why you are wrong.

Regards Sebastian

Seb-

No offense taken. Please- pick this apart and let me have it! I need to know why I haven't had a losing trade in 8 weeks- and called this one so very wrong!

Thanks in advance!

Sledge

VSA book says 'revise' / 'adjust' volume on short days / holidays.

Mini - poll : how much did you manipulate volume today in the indexes, etc? thx

Hello All;

I have just been reading the posts on this thread, and you all seem to be misreading the market, no offense. Cable is not showing any signs of support by the professionals at the moment, and that is why it is trending lower, and will continue until the smart money decide to cover their shorts. I will go through your charts and post a video of why you are wrong.

Regards Sebastian

It will be greatly appreciated if you could compile your videos or comments around the market you trade i.e cable or Euro

This post is taking a bit longer than I had hoped. I guess the haters can still hate :).

Trade Concept:

1. Retouch of previous day's Point of Control (POC)

2. 80% Value Area trade.

3. Low volume sign within the range of a Wide Range Body.

Okay, We look left to trade right. Many will notice that the PivotProfile is on the trend (15 min) chart. I love this tool. I call this a poor man's Market Profile tool. I wont go into the history/development here as I want to get the post posted. However, I will note that it is based on Mark Fisher's pivot range, which he says is 95% the same as an actual market profile.

First note the squat bar on the 15. The very next bar is a selling bar (lower low and a equal or lesser high) on volume less than the previous two bars. In short, a Test. Now, some may of been able to get in here and more power to them. I prefer a higher probability set up.

Skip up to the No Demand bar. Notice how price did not touch the Yellow line (poc). It did however, close beyond the lower pink line. The Deviation Range Low (DRL). This is the Value Area (a) low. So this makes two bars that have closed within the previous day's value area after trading outside of it. This sets up the 80% rule trade. 80% of the time price trades outside the Value Area and then trades back within it, it will trade to the other side of value. In this case to the Deviation Range High (DRH)- upper pink line. This becomes our second price target. The POC itself, is the first. Because of the tendency of the market to retouch the previous days Point of Control.

Check out the very next bar after the No Demand. It is No Supply. What you see is that while the bar trades below the Value Area, it closes within it. This is true of the following bar which confirms the No Supply Bar.

Let's jump over to the 5 min. We have a WRB. Not a large one but a WRB none the less. We then get a Test that is within the body of the WRB. NOTE THAT THE TEST IS CONFIRMED ON THE NEXT BAR WHICH IS THE EXACT TIME THE NO SUPPLY IS CONFIRMED ON THE 15 MIN CHART.

So we have our set up on the 5 min and a valid reason to take the trade on the 15, even though the 15 does not have a WRB set up or a high volume down bar where demand would of entered.

5aa70e4eda3ff_post1339.thumb.PNG.ad9f3dd1e97d5d37b017f48d3ff9ac4d.PNG

Edited by mister ed
Add back chart

This post is taking a bit longer than I had hoped. I guess the haters can still hate :).

Trade Concept:

1. Retouch of previous day's Point of Control (POC)

2. 80% Value Area trade.

3. Low volume sign within the range of a Wide Range Body.

Okay, We look left to trade right. Many will notice that the PivotProfile is on the trend (15 min) chart. I love this tool. I call this a poor man's Market Profile tool. I wont go into the history/development here as I want to get the post posted. However, I will note that it is based on Mark Fisher's pivot range, which he says is 95% the same as an actual market profile.

So we have our set up on the 5 min and a valid reason to take the trade on the 15, even though the 15 does not have a WRB set up or a high volume down bar where demand would of entered.

Nice trade setup, great explanation of the context, would greatly appreciate if you could outline the maths behind POC calculation, I have a spreadsheet that provides the floor pivots, perhaps the POC calculations can be incorporated there. I am interested in Market Profile concepts and Soultrader employs the tool effectively, however do not have access to any MP software, hence the poor man's Market Profile tool would certainly be of great help.

Thanks in advance

JJ-

Well I actually just watched the Tradeguider webcast today- my positions were already in long before I viewed it. My reasoning was if this is what the people who write and sell this software are saying (they saw what I saw) That is why I'm scratching my head.

I have posted the Daily chart below. In it you see a push down to 1.9484 on 1/11/08. On 1/19/08 you see another test down that only makes it as far as 1.9510.

As you can see when the market opened Sunday night you saw a nice gap up. Appears at least a nice bull run would begin. Apparently not. I make no claim I am an expert on VSA- I am still learning daily. So please feel free to tell me exactly what I missed on this- I am open to learning my mistakes so they can not be repeated. I have no fear the market is going to turn- I just would like to be Better at entry points.

[ATTACH]4834[/ATTACH]

Thanks to all.

Sledge

Hey Sledge, the volume on your 1.9510 bar is way too high to be considered a test. It's actually increading volume on the way down. Also a test needs to test something.

The bar before your 1.9510 was ultra high volume up with a close in the middle with the next bar down. This is bearish and represens supply.

I'm glad you're posting. This is how we all learn. And now we've got Seb on it so that's good for all.

With the crazy interest rate action happening today who knows what will happen.

Edited by jjthetrader

My Bad ladies and gents. I posted an older version of the code. Here is the up to date version used.

VolAve:=Mov(V,30,S);
HV:=MOV(V,30,S)+(1.0*STDEV(V,30));
SHV:=MOV(V,30,S)+(2.0*STDEV(V,30));
UHV:=MOV(V,30,S)+(3.0*STDEV(V,30));
EHV:=MOV(V,30,S)+(4.0*STDEV(V,30));

NoDemand:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<Ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<Ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand1:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<Ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand=0,1,0);
NoSupply1:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<Ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply=0,1,0);

NoDemand2:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<Ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand=0,1,0);
NoSupply2:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<Ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply=0,1,0);

NoDemand3:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand=0 and NoDemand1=0 and NoDemand2=0,1,0);
NoSupply3:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply=0 and NoSupply1=0 and NoSupply2=0,1,0);

NoDemand4:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand=0 and NoDemand1=0 and NoDemand2=0,1,0);
NoSupply4:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply=0 and NoSupply1=0 and NoSupply2=0,1,0);

NoDemand5:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply5:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand6:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply6:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand7:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply7:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand8:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C>ref(C,+3) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and H>=ref(H,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand=0 and NoDemand1=0 and NoDemand2=0,1,0);
NoSupply8:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C<ref(C,+3) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and L<=ref(L,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply=0 and NoSupply1=0 and NoSupply2=0,1,0);

NoDemand9:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C>ref(C,+3) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and H>=ref(H,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand=0 and NoDemand1=0 and NoDemand2=0 and NoDemand8=0,1,0);
NoSupply9:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C<ref(C,+3) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and L<=ref(L,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply=0 and NoSupply1=0 and NoSupply2=0 and NoSupply8=0,1,0);

NoDemand10:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C>ref(C,+3) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and H>=ref(H,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand=0 and NoDemand1=0 and NoDemand2=0 and NoDemand8=0,1,0);
NoSupply10:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C<ref(C,+3) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and L<=ref(L,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply=0 and NoSupply1=0 and NoSupply2=0 and NoSupply8=0,1,0);

NoDemand11:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply11:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand12:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand11=0,1,0);
NoSupply12:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply11=0,1,0);

NoDemand13:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand11=0,1,0);
NoSupply13:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply11=0,1,0);

NoDemand14:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand11=0 and NoDemand12=0 and NoDemand13=0,1,0);
NoSupply14:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply11=0 and NoSupply12=0 and NoSupply13=0,1,0);

NoDemand15:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2)and NoDemand11=0 and NoDemand12=0 and NoDemand13=0,1,0);
NoSupply15:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2)and NoSupply11=0 and NoSupply12=0 and NoSupply13=0,1,0);

NoDemand16:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply16:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand17:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply17:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand18:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply18:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand19:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C>ref(C,+3) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and H>=ref(H,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand11=0 and NoDemand12=0 and NoDemand13=0,1,0);
NoSupply19:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C<ref(C,+3) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and L<=ref(L,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply11=0 and NoSupply12=0 and NoSupply13=0,1,0);

NoDemand20:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C>ref(C,+3) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and H>=ref(H,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand11=0 and NoDemand12=0 and NoDemand13=0 and NoDemand19=0,1,0);
NoSupply20:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C<ref(C,+3) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and L<=ref(L,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply11=0 and NoSupply12=0 and NoSupply13=0 and NoSupply19=0,1,0);

NoDemand21:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C>ref(C,+3) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and H>=ref(H,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand11=0 and NoDemand12=0 and NoDemand13=0 and NoDemand19=0,1,0);
NoSupply21:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C=ref(C,+2) and C<ref(C,+3) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and L<=ref(L,+3) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply11=0 and NoSupply12=0 and NoSupply13=0 and NoSupply19=0,1,0);

NoDemand22:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply22:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand23:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply23:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand24:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply24:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand25:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply25:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand26:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoDemand25=0,1,0);
NoSupply26:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and NoSupply25=0,1,0);

NoDemand27:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
NoSupply27:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand28:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
NoSupply28:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand29:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
NoSupply29:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand30:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
NoSupply30:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand31:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
NoSupply31:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand32:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C>ref(C,+2) and H>=ref(H,+1) and H>=ref(H,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and NoDemand31=0,1,0);
NoSupply32:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C=ref(C,+1) and C<ref(C,+2) and L<=ref(L,+1) and L<=ref(L,+2) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and NoSupply31=0,1,0);

NoDemand33:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
NoSupply33:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

NoDemand34:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and NoDemand33=0,1,0);
NoSupply34:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and NoSupply33=0,1,0);

NoDemand35:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C=ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and NoDemand33=0,1,0);
NoSupply35:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C=ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V<ref(V,-2) and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and NoSupply33=0,1,0);

NoDemand36:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply36:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand37:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply37:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand38:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply38:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand39:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply39:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V=ref(V,-1) and V<=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand40:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply40:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand41:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply41:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand42:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply42:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);

NoDemand43:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);
NoSupply43:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V<ref(V,-1) and V=ref(V,-2),1,0);

SquatU:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);
SquatD:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);

SquatU1:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);
SquatD1:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);

SquatU2:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);
SquatD2:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);

SquatU3:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);
SquatD3:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);

SquatU4:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);
SquatD4:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV,1,0);

SquatU5:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);
SquatD5:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);

SquatU6:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);
SquatD6:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);

SquatU7:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);
SquatD7:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);

SquatU8:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);
SquatD8:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);

SquatU9:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);
SquatD9:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV,1,0);

SquatU10:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);
SquatD10:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU11:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);
SquatD11:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU12:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);
SquatD12:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU13:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);
SquatD13:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU14:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);
SquatD14:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV,1,0);

SquatU15:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and SquatU14=0,1,0);
SquatD15:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and SquatD14=0,1,0);

SquatU16:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and SquatU14=0,1,0);
SquatD16:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)=ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and SquatD14=0,1,0);

SquatU17:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);
SquatD17:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<SHV and V>=HV,1,0);

SquatU18:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV,1,0);
SquatD18:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV,1,0);

SquatU19:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and SquatU18=0,1,0);
SquatD19:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and SquatD18=0,1,0);

SquatU20:=If(H>ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and SquatU18=0,1,0);
SquatD20:=If(L<ref(L,-1) and H<=ref(H,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<HV and SquatD18=0,1,0);

SquatU21:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
SquatD21:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

SquatU22:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
SquatD22:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

SquatU23:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
SquatD23:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

SquatU24:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
SquatD24:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and V>ref(V,-1) and V>=EHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

SquatU25:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
SquatD25:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

SquatU26:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
SquatD26:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

SquatU27:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
SquatD27:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

SquatU28:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
SquatD28:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C<>O and C=H and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<EHV and V>=UHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

SquatU29:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
SquatD29:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

SquatU30:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
SquatD30:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

SquatU31:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and SquatU30=0,1,0);
SquatD31:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and SquatD30=0,1,0);

SquatU32:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and SquatU30=0,1,0);
SquatD32:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and SquatD30=0,1,0);

SquatU33:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2),1,0);
SquatD33:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2),1,0);

SquatU34:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and SquatU33=0,1,0);
SquatD34:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=((H-L)*0.5)+L and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and SquatD33=0,1,0);

SquatU35:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=L and C>ref(C,-1) and C>ref(C,+1) and H>=ref(H,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) and SquatU33=0,1,0);
SquatD35:=If(H<=ref(H,-1) and L>=ref(L,-1) and (H-L)<ref((H-L),-1) and C=O and C=H and C<ref(C,-1) and C<ref(C,+1) and L<=ref(L,+1) and V>ref(V,-1) and V<UHV and V>=SHV and Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) and SquatD33=0,1,0);[/Code]

My Bad ladies and gents. I posted an older version of the code. Here is the up to date version used.

VolAve:=Mov(V,30,S);

HV:=MOV(V,30,S)+(1.0*STDEV(V,30));

SHV:=MOV(V,30,S)+(2.0*STDEV(V,30));

UHV:=MOV(V,30,S)+(3.0*STDEV(V,30));

EHV:=MOV(V,30,S)+(4.0*STDEV(V,30));

etc.

etc.

etc.

To anyone who knows,

Can Pivotprofiler's code be translated into Easylanguage for us Tradestation users?

Thanks, Taz

Hey Sledge, the volume on your 1.9510 bar is way too high to be considered a test. It's actually increading volume on the way down. Also a test needs to test something.

The bar before your 1.9510 was ultra high volume up with a close in the middle with the next bar down. This is bearish and represens supply.

I'm glad you're posting. This is how we all learn. And now we've got Seb on it so that's good for all.

With the crazy interest rate action happening today who knows what will happen.

JJ-

Glad to be posting and learning from my mistakes. Luckily on 2 of my three trades I am out with some beautiful results today- but last night- seeing my negative current position I thought "This is it, I'm going to blow my account" I was so sure I had seen the bottom and I was dead wrong.

I have no problem being the example- this is a GREAT group of folks who really are a community and HELP- Nobody here saw my mistake and went- "Hey Moron you are in some serious ****" So for that I am grateful. I study VSA daily and learn daily- I hope to be as confident as many here are within 6 months- I know I am right on the verge- but still always have things to learn!

Thank you for your insight- I will look carefully at my chart and the information you posted to assure this does not happen again!

Sledge