Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TinGull

Something that's been working

Sending out positive energy into the universe. A little esoteric for some, but perfect for a guy like me who's ultra into that sort of thing. My biggest hurdle had been my mind. I was scared to death to take trades, and when I'd have my finger on the trigger, I'd just watch as the trade went in my direction. It was awful.

What have I done to fix this issue? I'm starting the week feeling, not just thinking...but feeling like I've already got my weekly profits booked. In the morning, I've already got my daily profits booked. All other trades are bonus! It takes a lot of pressure off of me, even though the pressure still is *really* there to perform.

So, that's how I start each day now. Had my biggest winning day in a while today, which was awesome. (big for me isn't big for many people, though). Just thought I'd pass what has worked on so maybe someone else could benefit.

Congrats Tingull!!! :) Good to here your stories on improvements and focus.

Interesting trick on your mind there Tingull. I exeperience more fear after an entry (never had a problem pulling the trigger), hence the reason why I need to scale out. It's important to realize our weakness and look for a method or technique to overcome it.

Sending out positive energy into the universe. A little esoteric for some, but perfect for a guy like me who's ultra into that sort of thing. My biggest hurdle had been my mind. I was scared to death to take trades, and when I'd have my finger on the trigger, I'd just watch as the trade went in my direction. It was awful.

What have I done to fix this issue? I'm starting the week feeling, not just thinking...but feeling like I've already got my weekly profits booked. In the morning, I've already got my daily profits booked. All other trades are bonus! It takes a lot of pressure off of me, even though the pressure still is *really* there to perform.

So, that's how I start each day now. Had my biggest winning day in a while today, which was awesome. (big for me isn't big for many people, though). Just thought I'd pass what has worked on so maybe someone else could benefit.

TinGull ever read the Science Of Getting Rich!!!

Don, I haven't read that. Is there similar stuff in there?

Thanks Soul :) Yea, I'm currently using 1 car and seeing where a second for scaling would lead me. Trying to figure out the best situation for me.

Chuck, you owe Tin a favor.

Dude did you just tell Chuck Norris that he owes YOU a favor? You're brave.

If I recall...

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't @#%$ with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.