Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Everything is fine inside the chat room Soul. Yesterday I experienced an issue that once I was kicked out, it would take me to section where I had to enter my username and password. I also had to choose what room to enter however none of the rooms was the TL one. Just trying to see if you had the same problem.

Hello,

Yesterday we confirmed that the chat room is running smoothly. As a result, in the upcoming days we will be moving the chat into our own media server.

In order to prevent further issues we will be removing the whiteboard altogether. It is simply not worth the trouble to get this working.

Instead we have been offered to replace the whiteboard for other options. I have selected the following.

1. Chat room scripts to be stored in database

2. Vote to kick - allows moderation by chat room members. Members can vote to kick users.

Thank you. :)

Instead we have been offered to replace the whiteboard for other options. I have selected the following.

1. Chat room scripts to be stored in database

Oh, jeez. I sure hope somebody is given the opportunity to "cleanse" the scripts before they're archived. Otherwise, this could have a pretty inhibiting effect on some participants. Of course, what occurs in the chat room depends in part on whether one views it as a visit to the pub or as attending church. I prefer the former, as long as the bouncers are at their posts (so far there's been only one problem, a visitor who had an unnatural interest in my "equipment" -- flattering, but off topic).

Oh, jeez. I sure hope somebody is given the opportunity to "cleanse" the scripts before they're archived. Otherwise, this could have a pretty inhibiting effect on some participants. Of course, what occurs in the chat room depends in part on whether one views it as a visit to the pub or as attending church. I prefer the former, as long as the bouncers are at their posts (so far there's been only one problem, a visitor who had an unnatural interest in my "equipment" -- flattering, but off topic).

Ill just pull up the logs whenever chat room members request them. It wont be on public display so no worries. It will be useful for any chat webinar sessions as well so I can archive them.

Ill just pull up the logs whenever chat room members request them. It wont be on public display so no worries. It will be useful for any chat webinar sessions as well so I can archive them.

If the webinar is centered on behavioral manifestations of paranoia, phobias, and/or general passive-aggressive and/or approach-avoidance tendencies, you will soon have a rich and aromatic brew. :)

I like you chat room mod. Can you tell me the name of it so I can use on my vb site? Thanks

The software is from FlashComs. More information here.

The AJAX room we used in the past is located here.

Edited by Hlm