Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

wasp

Live FX Trades

Its the damn credit crunch that's done it. That and summer. Look at the dailies for the first half of the year and the average daily candle was in the region of 150. For the last month its been about 50 :\

Out for -50

Long @ 212.45

If this market doesn't start picking up I will be taking a break again. This isn't worth getting out of bed for.

moved my stop to B/E as I am very dubious and sceptical right now!

EDIT: closed for +49 as technically, I should!

Short 212.95

I know this is going to keep going up but have to stick with the plan and reverse on the next candle if need be.

I'm holding for just a bit longer... yes, it never closed about that last resistance band, but I'd like to wait just a tad longer to see if there's any follow-through.

My stop is at b/e.

Alright... last attempt here... closed for -14 and long from 212.25 again. Let's ignore the short-term drivel.

That last hourly candle still failed to close above the resistance band, so I closed at +60 and have reversed short at 212.85.

And I'm out for -50...

You were right, Wasp. That 4-hour suggested further strength. Tricked again... I thought waiting one hour would make a difference. But it didn't.

Lol... such is life. Time to reload.

PS: So far, not so good on this strat. But I'm not abandoning it yet. Bad luck happens.

Yep, thought it would continue but I would miss many other good trades had I not stuck to it so c'est la vie till the next candle.............

moved my stop to B/E as I am very dubious and sceptical right now!

EDIT: closed for +49 as technically, I should!

Short 212.95

I know this is going to keep going up but have to stick with the plan and reverse on the next candle if need be.

Stopped out for -60

Short 213.50

Short GJ 212.51...

EDIT: You beat me to the punch, Wasp! Jeez you're fast. I mean't 213.51.

PS: Just so everyone knows, I am NOT copying Wasp's trades. I'm making these decisions on my own. I never saw his post before I executed the trade.

Short GJ 212.51...

PS: Just so everyone knows, I am NOT copying Wasp's trades. I'm making these decisions on my own. I never saw his post before I executed the trade.

Yeah, yeah! :rofl:

It's alright, firewalker does it all the time!

Yeah, yeah! :rofl:

It's alright, firewalker does it all the time!

Heh heh... one of these days, I'll get a post up before you... unless you have super "moderator powers"...!:pc guru:

Heh heh... one of these days, I'll get a post up before you... unless you have super "moderator powers"...!:pc guru:

Nah, I just have my laptop glued to me during the week so on it quick smart!

No one has gone short @ 213.39?? :)

Hey there Jack... Howdie doodie... Wasp and I are the only one's posting live trades here (that I'm aware of), and we both shorted from 213.50. ;) I'm holding mine... I'm assuming Wasp has as well. He usually posts if he reverses. I'm posting at the same time I do things as well.

If you feel inclined, post away. Discussions of these trades are here:

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3846&goto=newpost

Stopped out for -60

Short 213.50

Mornin' all,

Took it at 213.06 for +44.

I actually reversed and went long at 213.10 but I was half asleep and couldn't be arsed to post, sorry! Taken that for +20

Now short at 213.42

Mornin' all,

I actually reversed and went long at 213.10 but I was half asleep and couldn't be arsed to post, sorry! Taken that for +20

Now short at 213.42

Jeez dude... you sure do know how to milk it for all it's worth! Good job!

Mornin' all,

Now short at 213.42

Out at 213 for +42

Long at 212.98

Short GJ 212.51...

Moved stop to b/e. Price on the 4-hour closed below my S/R line at 96. I'm looking for a test of the 20/30 zone before going long.

Out at 213 for +42

Long at 212.98

Alright Wasp... now I'm wondering why?... Didn't your 4-hour candle close below your support line? Where is your support line? I have mine marked at 212.96.

Alright Wasp... now I'm wondering why?... Didn't your 4-hour candle close below your support line? Where is your support line? I have mine marked at 212.96.

Be ready to adapt and update at any given time.... 212.85 is now an important level/price and thus a new line is drawn!

Moved stop to b/e. Price on the 4-hour closed below my S/R line at 96. I'm looking for a test of the 20/30 zone before going long.

Price isn't busting back through this support line, so I'm closing for +53 and going long at 212.97.

YEAH YEAH... I know... now no one believes that I'm not copying Wasp.

For once, I am unsure and cconfused!

50/50 at the moment and whilst I am unsure, I am staying long for now!!

Wouldn't you know it... No sooner did I post that and price broke support. Jeez I hate that! I'll wait and see how this 30 min bar closes - maybe even the next hourly bar before making a choice.

Wasp... look at cable. It has also tested a major support zone and is testing resistance now. If it busts resistance, I figure long on GJ may be wise. If not...

EDIT: Cable is also fairly oversold.