Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

wasp

Live FX Trades

+40 , +1, -12, -15, -17, -4, -17, +24, +10, -25, +70, +70, -10, -15, +40, +32, -25

tally @ +147

Don't know why I bothered. Hardly getting out of bed for this week. Missed 1 good mover (the 100 pip upshot) but even that wouldn't have hardly kept the water in my jacuzzi hot for the week.

Tight ranges and choppy, fast reversals are not my cup of tea. It won't go down so lets see if we can finally break this bloody 163 area.

Long EJ @ 162.96

Edited by wasp
tidy up

+40 , +1, -12, -15, -17, -4, -17, +24, +10, -25, +70, +70, -10, -15, +40, +32, -25

tally @ +147

Don't know why I bothered. Hardly getting out of bed for this week. Missed 1 good mover (the 100 pip upshot) but even that wouldn't have hardly kept the water in my jacuzzi hot for the week.

Tight ranges and choppy, fast reversals are not my cup of tea. It won't go down so lets see if we can finally break this bloody 163 area.

Long EJ @ 162.96

closed long @ 163.40 for +44

taking a break.............

Couldn't resist.....!

Shorted @ 163.37

Out for another -25 and up it goes to hit my original target as expected. Oh, and looks like it will surpass it too now! Damn these fake crossover signals. Damn me too for not SAR'ing when I was meant too! Damn it all :crap:

A whole 166 pips on the week now :doh:

Short EJ @ 163.70

Closed @ 163.02 for +68

Broken up through the major level but going to hold off atm as whilst above the level, just being cautious.

+40 , +1, -12, -15, -17, -4, -17, +24, +10, -25, +70, +70, -10, -15, +40, +32, -25, +44, -25, +68, -25, -25

tally @ +184

One trade open........... Next week I will just put this in my journal but thought I'd post it so there is something in the thread!!!

All in all, shite, but, this week has been extremely educational and I know hows and why's more so and will be able to eradicate more of the daft trades...

Live, learn, adapt.... Gonna be a lot of blogging this weekend!

short EJ @ 90 for last trade of the week...

+40 , +1, -12, -15, -17, -4, -17, +24, +10, -25, +70, +70, -10, -15, +40, +32, -25, +44, -25, +68, -25, -25

tally @ +184

One trade open........... Next week I will just put this in my journal but thought I'd post it so there is something in the thread!!!

All in all, shite, but, this week has been extremely educational and I know hows and why's more so and will be able to eradicate more of the daft trades...

Live, learn, adapt.... Gonna be a lot of blogging this weekend!

And stopped out again..................

+159 on the week. I've had enough and I'm getting annoyed now so going to the pub.

Have a good weekend all....

Edited by wasp
tidy up

Week ahead:

Levels marked and ready and trendline problem solved to minimize fakes...

This is my outlook with levels ready and I'll be shorting at the open with (B) as loose target or (A) if we gap up...

Good trading all.

5aa70e6aa43a0_weekaheadlevels.thumb.gif.78214b99c3cbea96abe7ab017a77f7a3.gif

So far.....

Couple of levels holding weight added. I will go back to calls tomorrow but as its a bank holiday I wasn't even expecting this much movement!

now.thumb.gif.9a63c57d138f320107c6c1d88f299997.gif

Not much happening. I short EJ at 162.9 and long EUR/HKD at 12.29 last night before going to bed.

Closed out both positions for small profit from EUR/HKD covering losses on EJ.

EJ 163.11, -21

EH 12.314, +24

Edited by gilligullu
Adding details

If EJ solidly breaks 163.80 rather than 163.50, I shall be taking time out till the up trend is broken.... This isn't worth the effort in the up trend.

If EJ solidly breaks 163.80 rather than 163.50, I shall be taking time out till the up trend is broken.... This isn't worth the effort in the up trend.

Closed it for 30 and reversed overnight and changing to longer view now whilst the daily ranges aren't justifying the screen time. :ciao:

Short GJ @ 207.35

Short EJ @ 163.60

Trading off the dailies atm till the ranges pick up again.

shorts.thumb.gif.be9734053e50721a0249f89d8c116ba2.gif

Edited by wasp
chart