Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

wasp

Live FX Trades

Short EJ @ 162.10

Closed EJ @ 162.14 for -4

Long EJ @ 162.14

Freedom to trade and post once again now the family has gone. The rejection of 162 and re-cross of upper level and trendline sent me long once again with another loss :angry:

Its been a frustrating few days with positions moving into profit but nothing following through.

It happens. Accept, move on. I know come end of the week it'll be fine but it annoys me to get out of bed for such a waste of a day!

Long EJ @ 162.14

Closed EJ @ 162.14 for -17

Short EJ @ 161.97

Keep strong my son!

EDIT: Tally = -24

Edited by wasp
added tally for week

FYI, I don't SAR all week like this normally! There is method to my madness, this is just a dire Monday!

Occasionally I even take a profit!

Still, only 24 pips out of pocket on Monday afternoon...

Edited by wasp

FYI, I don't SAR all week like this normally! There is method to my madness, this is just a dire Monday!

Occasionally I even take a profit!

Still, only 24 pips out of pocket on Monday afternoon...

Closed out for 24 pips. Phew! 000 so far on the week after a pretty dire range.

Mornin' all,

Just a couple of over night trades, nothing exciting, a loss an a win bringing me back flat on the week, ready to start it all again on this bright and cheery Tuesday!

Short EJ @ 161.96

Mornin' all,

Just a couple of over night trades, nothing exciting, a loss an a win bringing me back flat on the week, ready to start it all again on this bright and cheery Tuesday!

Short EJ @ 161.96

Out of that for -25 = -27 on the week now with a swift SAR @ 162.15

I am going to start utilizing these major levels more and they may take precedence over my ST trends at this rate.

Sorry, bit late for a live call but that Firewalker won't sod off!

Edited by wasp
colours

Out of that for -25 = -27 on the week now with a swift SAR @ 162.15

I am going to start utilizing these major levels more and they may take precedence over my ST trends at this rate.

Sorry, bit late for a live call but that Firewalker won't sod off!

Stop too 23 to put me +1 on the week.... now trend you stupid market, trend!

... a swift SAR @ 162.15

Closed EJ @ 162.85 for +70

Note: The 4hr and the hourly screamed long at that lower level when it rejected it once more but I was awaiting my usual trend related sign but it was too late to make the move remotely interesting and rewarding.

An incorporation of these 2 major factors is required me thinks..........

long EJ @ 162.24 :sleep:

closed EJ @ 162.14 for -10

short EJ @ 162.12

You wait 10 hours for it to continue down, it gives an opposing setup then falls straight through the floor! :crap:

Short EJ 163.015, stop 163.2

Sorry for being abit slow. But first time trading FX, had problems setting up the stop.

Is 0.185 enough for a stop?

I normally use 25 pips (incl spread) so 18 is a tad tight for me but you did get a better entry than I.

I normally use 25 pips (incl spread) so 18 is a tad tight for me but you did get a better entry than I.

Thanks, changed the stop to 162.22. :thumbs up:

Beginners luck. Like the frist time I short at the same time as FW in T2W. Then it usually goes downhill............

Another shot... short in @ 163.96

15 hours later, I managed to get out of the short for +40 and went long on a beautiful combination setup. It shot up 50 easily and now retraced 40 in half the time :angry:

long.thumb.gif.b977e0597ec5d130ee372bcd0d4e0e16.gif

15 hours later, I managed to get out of the short for +40 and went long on a beautiful combination setup. It shot up 50 easily and now retraced 40 in half the time :angry:

Closed long @ 162.75 for +32

misdrew my line nd paranoid it was going to drop after kept being refused new highs :crap:

stopped out for -25

Choppy old week with 163 being too strong to let it pass yet too many buyers not letting it go down either. Hopefully someone will push this soon and give it some direction and movement again. I don't care which way, just trend damn you!

Edited by wasp