Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

I'm having problems trading off the 1min because I used to put my stop 10 points behind the entry, now I need 20-25... 5 minutes is a long wait ;)

Yes 5 minutes is an eternity and 20 pip spike outs are common off s/r levels...

10 pips is suicidal...

Yes 5 minutes is an eternity and 20 pip spike outs are common off s/r levels...

10 pips is suicidal...

what's your next potential R on the NQ? I have 1710... but it's having a lot of trouble overcoming 1700. If we can't get past here, the YM/ES can start selling and your short might still come good

still a lot of supply present there by the looks of it!

normally I would short here, but the NQ seems to be leading the way and is very strong

11130 would have been entry but this made a higher high....interesting, cannot seem to read it very well. Either too late or too early, mght have to wait until post lunch for myself and markets to sync up...

what's your next potential R on the NQ? I have 1710... but it's having a lot of trouble overcoming 1700. If we can't get past here, the YM/ES can start selling and your short might still come good

switch level is at 1710 dude....which coincides with my 11175 to 11200 R zone...kinda...

Look at ES perfect DT at YM's equivalent of R 1222. YM decides to make a HH instead:( but maybe just a spike out and close below R. Doubts creeping in whether we can hold 11k now...

11050 short would be the obvious pullback level for entry.

Then await breakout and pullback again for continuation...

Look at ES perfect DT at YM's equivalent of R 1222. YM decides to make a HH instead:( but maybe just a spike out and close below R. Doubts creeping in whether we can hold 11k now...

11050 short would be the obvious pullback level for entry.

Then await breakout and pullback again for continuation...

It could go both ways, but with that reaction on support premarket, that's the third time it does not want to go lower. This increased the odds of breaking higher imo... but we'll have to wait and see (after dinner)!

Unless someone in the US says something that makes sense (unlikely), the Dow's going to be back at 10,700, even if we get a bit of a retrace first.

something that doesn't make sense seems to work too :o

I didn't expect it to fall back so quickly in all honesty...

hi guys, there's not been a whole lot of participation lately (I'm not pointing the finger at anyone), but there is interest from a bunch of other guys who would like to participate in either posting live trades or commenting on charts and helping us figure out what the market is going to do next!

Unfortunately, right now, these guys can't access our threads because we are only visible for premium members. When we first got here, Soultrader was so kind to provide us with this incentive, but I think we must admit that we are coming up to a point where there is no need to keep things behind closed doors. There are no trolls around here, and those who aren't interest don't participate.

So, unless there are serious objections, I suggest we move everything over to the public area and see how things go. To be honest, I don't suspect much change, I just think we would all benefit from having others contribute as well. Over the course of the last few weeks several members have complained about being alone here. That would no longer be the case then :)

Wasp & myself are 200% behind the idea. I hope the rest is too!

Thanks to all those who have been loyally contributing in the past, and we

hope you continue to do so in the future.

Good idea, FW. I'd virtually given up posting trades recently, partly because there didn't seem to be anyone else around.

Yeah I hear you... I've spent some time in the chatroom too and there is usually more animo there. Some guys have expressed their interest in this forum though, so let's hope we can step up the action a bit :)