Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

Give us a chance... still learning and nowhere near as simple as Italian and Spanish!

You can't seriously be studying Flemish (ehm sorry Dutch)??

Fridays close and back in June too.

Thought so. I don't considering these levels to be that important, since that price level was only traded on the 24th on the open and nothing more.

But you and smbtnt were right... should've taken some off there.

ths market today is pissing me off....i cant gauge a top or bottom apart from 670, we have now made higher highs - so I expect this to make a higher low and then move higher but not convincing me....

any other traders read this?

ths market today is pissing me off....i cant gauge a top or bottom apart from 670, we have now made higher highs - so I expect this to make a higher low and then move higher but not convincing me....

Nope, its got me... I'm sticking to GJ!

I can see no reason to short!

The YM made another test at 675, that was a re-entry possibility. Apart from that, if you're not in, best to stay flat imho!

I can see no reason to short!

The YM made another test at 675, that was a re-entry possibility. Apart from that, if you're not in, best to stay flat imho!

yes stay flat, no shorts for me today unless I see one and then i will make sure not to take it...

I'm looking for 1950 at the NQ. The DOW went back to test support, but the NQ and ES held up strongly. Always interesting to pay attention to these divergences imo...

here's 1950... but not much of a reaction (yet?)

Good evening all, hope everybody's well and your tradings going well, just popping in to have a look around and see whats developing, feeling totally chilled now and ready and looking forward to trading on my return. Foale, ifyour around, stay put mate, I will be back in a few weeks and will be joining you and others on this board. Looks like there has been many great trading days, always the case when your not around:).

Good evening all, hope everybody's well and your tradings going well, just popping in to have a look around and see whats developing, feeling totally chilled now and ready and looking forward to trading on my return. Foale, ifyour around, stay put mate, I will be back in a few weeks and will be joining you and others on this board. Looks like there has been many great trading days, always the case when your not around:).

Hi Dinos, good to hear from you!

Not so sure about "many great trading days" to be honest! Only getting back into it last two weeks, had a rough couple of days in July...

Hi Dinos, good to hear from you!

Not so sure about "many great trading days" to be honest! Only getting back into it last two weeks, had a rough couple of days in July...

Yes, did read it FW, hope all is sorted out now, you do need to be completely focused and distractions, whatever they are can effect your abililty to trade effectively with a clear mind imo, back in 3 weeks, see you all then.:ciao::ciao: