Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

strtedat22

I Need the Time and Sales Software???

You should give Ninjatrader a try. I'm pretty sure some people use open e cry as a data feed for it and it has T & S. Really just look around for 3rd party software that supports the data feed. It should be a pretty simplistic matter I would think.

NinjaTrader, Ensign, Sierra, QuoteTracker,CQG, etc... they all have T&S functions.

I'd personally go for Ninja or QuoteTracker as they're free.

Usually when i go with a broker im only using what they provide. How do i apply NinjaTrader to Open E Cry?

Thanks,

strtedat22

You should give Ninjatrader a try. I'm pretty sure some people use open e cry as a data feed for it and it has T & S. Really just look around for 3rd party software that supports the data feed. It should be a pretty simplistic matter I would think.

Ive heard datafeed so many times. What does that mean? :doh:

Thanks,

strtedat22

You get your live and/or historical market data from a datafeed.

It's possible that your brokerage firm and market data provider aren't one and the same.

This might be out of necessity: crappy or no charting platform by broker with no external feed

or a choice: more reliable data from a different source

You get your live and/or historical market data from a datafeed.

It's possible that your brokerage firm and market data provider aren't one and the same.

This might be out of necessity: crappy or no charting platform by broker with no external feed

or a choice: more reliable data from a different source

Thanks Sparrow for the info.

strtedat22