Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

MrPaul

The DayTrading Rockstar

This is really really funny, this guy is really convinced he knows what he's doing.

In my opinion this individual is either drunken, on psychoactives, mentally challenged. Perhaps all of the above...but it's pretty funny

He had a good day, got drunk, had some of his happy pills, and decided he was a trading god. I love the logans run fear analysis. I think he's great. I would pay to watch him get wasted and trade futures live. drugs? who put drugs up here???

This guy is for real, not a wannabe.

Despite his video personality which the market would care less about.

He is got three things going for him:

(1) Focus

(2) Dedication

(3) Experience( He has been doing it over 10 years)

Also please keep your comments low-keyed.

He may be one of our members here.;)

Yeah that's true, perhaps I should watch what I say in jest. But it just had me laughing the whole way through...

Hi Guys,

I am a BIG TIME Rookie. I admit it but I want to learn to trade. My passive income equals my bills and I do have some capitol to work with. When I google stuff like: introductioin to trading, beginning day trading etc, this "DTRS" is about all I get that is not a company fishing.

If you have suggestions as to how I can learn to trade please email me.

Thank you,

Lee

jocksox@gmail.com

I am grateful for any and all intelligent and positive advice.

Hi Guys,

I am a BIG TIME Rookie. I admit it but I want to learn to trade. My passive income equals my bills and I do have some capitol to work with. When I google stuff like: introductioin to trading, beginning day trading etc, this "DTRS" is about all I get that is not a company fishing.

If you have suggestions as to how I can learn to trade please email me.

Thank you,

Lee

jocksox@gmail.com

I am grateful for any and all intelligent and positive advice.

Hi Lee, all information on this forum its good enough to learn how to trade efficiently... there diferent aproaches that can be appied dependingt on your personality... ( long or shorter terms, techniques more less agressive etc.. )... some people here have also their own private sites as well... hope you get there, cheers Walter.

Thank you Walter. I appreciate your reply. I am getting my PC set up for 4 monitors now.

Trying to find an on line broker. Suggestion?

Subscribing to Barrons and reading Market Wizards as we speak.

Thank you Walter. I appreciate your reply. I am getting my PC set up for 4 monitors now.

Trying to find an on line broker. Suggestion?

Subscribing to Barrons and reading Market Wizards as we speak.

Just starting out 4 monitors isn't really a great idea. You end up gettting paralysis analysis. I have 4 monitors and it's just overkill. Two 22" is plenty

Hi Rock....

Ok. So how does one get Ones feet wet? All suggestions are appreciated. I know I can do this. I have accomplished the hard part. Capitol.

THANK YOU!!!

Hi Rock....

Ok. So how does one get Ones feet wet? All suggestions are appreciated. I know I can do this. I have accomplished the hard part. Capitol.

THANK YOU!!!

Actually the hard part is keeping it!

Personally I would learn a bit about market structure, price action, call it what you will. That will stand you in good stead regardless of the approach you choose. You might discover that is all you need.

This guy is somewhat entertaining. I really wonder if he's profitable, because it's hard for me to believe someone needs to charge if they're making money trading.

hahah...pretty funny stuff.. "drugs??? what??"..

no one beats BullnBearAnalytics though:

YouTube - I am such a show off sometimes...

this guy defines the term DOUCHE. Wow. And I love some of his statements like "no one knows the markets better than me" followed by I hit 50% win rates (even though he claims on his site 80%).

Hell in one of his videos showing his collective2 record hes like "you can see how well i'm doing compared to the S&P" Well duh... sitting in cash was kicking the S&P by 50% at the time of his video...

But the best part is his actual results he reads out... $24, $113, $34 $-813, and $67.... wait what? His equity curve is this tiny sloping up line with a MASSIVE drawdown. He claims it only happens once in awhile... well yea, but that once in awhile knocked out ever gain you've had since you started tracking with collective2.

People like this give traders a bad name.