Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

adamevans419

What do you think about using software to let you know to buy and sell?

EA in my opinion are coded to follow the technical analysis so they might require monitoring during the highly volatile markets, so anyone who wishes to go automated should read EA manuals before implementing them.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:28 AM, CrazyCzarina said:

If you are asking about EA then yes there are many EA in the market, even with this forum where you can find the right sell and buy suggestion.

you fucking clown

On 11/20/2019 at 5:32 PM, aimhi said:

EA in my opinion are coded to follow the technical analysis so they might require monitoring during the highly volatile markets, so anyone who wishes to go automated should read EA manuals before implementing them.

The alternative would (of course) be learning how to trade.

Still, 80% 'traders' (losers) LOSE

23 hours ago, landorra said:

That's what I guessed.

Maybe there's hope for you after all.

Next step..

1- Draw an UP trend (Do it on paper if you like -it still exists and it's quicker)

2- Draw a DOWN trend (See above)

3- Learn to spot the difference (Most losers get this bit wrong. I know, its hard to believe but there's lots of proof here )

4- Formulate an appropriate plan

Let us know if you think I missed anything.

I'd wish you good luck, but honestly...

I just couldn't care less either way.

I'm sure you understand

Btw.. most losers choose FX according to the stats (facts don't care about losers)

Edited by mitsubishi
Craazy carina is the dumbest troll on the planet

On 11/22/2019 at 10:19 PM, mitsubishi said:

The alternative would (of course) be learning how to trade.

Still, 80% 'traders' (losers) LOSE

Agreed, learning how to trade make sense yet the remaining 80% losers does not focus on learning and building their trading skills and when they looses money they eventually learn lessons but still in a very hard way.

6 minutes ago, aimhi said:

Agreed, learning how to trade make sense yet the remaining 80% losers does not focus on learning and building their trading skills and when they looses money they eventually learn lessons but still in a very hard way.

I will see your agreed and raise you another agreed.

27 IS NOT 10

27 More Hilarious Spelling Mistakes That People On Twitter Can’t Stop Making

By Michael Koh, February 8th 2014

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
I just can’t believe that these men and women do not use spell check on their phones. I mean, doesn’t it come pre-enabled? They must be pretty confident in their spelling abilities! Here’s more spelling mistakes on Twitter for your enjoyment. Read the original 27 post here.

1. “apidimi”

Hate is the apidimi of destruction.

— ashley. (@_eternalpromise) February 2, 2014

This "music life" is the apidimi of life. Exposes the realness and or falseness in a person.

— rıєċє ransom (@microphonelove) October 11, 2013

I can't handle stupid people and I can't handle winey people and you are the apidimi of both. So shut up before I brutally murder you. 😡🔫

— Kassidy Coburn (@kassyvengeance) August 5, 2013

This word is seriously the epitome of all that is wrong with not spell checking.

2. “…winey”

I just can't get over how winey and annoying some people are 24/7 on Twitter 😒

— Shayne Kendall (@Shayne_Kendall) February 2, 2014

I have no time for stuck up winey people🔫

— Jessica (@jesslongdenx) January 30, 2014

French people are so damn winey uhg shut the fuck up im sleeping

— ✩YUNG COCONUT✩ (@effyakamian) February 4, 2014

Dear people with winey voices.. Come a little closer so I can punch you in the face 👊

— Megan Lowry (@Meglowryy) January 21, 2014

Wait, when they’re saying “winey” voices, do they mean drunk voices?

3. “…go to collage”

Can I go to collage yet

— Daniel (@Dan_Man_96) February 4, 2014

My mom wants me to go to collage near home. HAHAHA NO.

— ☯ (@amourlashai) February 4, 2014

I'm sure he could could go to a team and get 2 all starts there and win a few rings but he don't have to. This ain't collage.

— Curtis Snow (LD) (@wildteefs) February 4, 2014

Some niggas gonna collage some niggas go to jail

— Follow IG: Stussy_3 (@HumbleLeslie_12) February 4, 2014

You can’t go to collage, you make ’em.

4. “…barley…”

I wanna go to school without my glasses , cause I feel when I wear them so much I can barley see when there off -_-

— Neccaa (@MarieDiaz2026) February 4, 2014

@Hallie_Fortin I can only wear titanium and there's barley any cute ones 😒

— Erica (@_EricaOleary) February 4, 2014

I barley texted anyone while I was down there

— 〰Megan Gorman〰 (@megangorman1999) February 4, 2014

I actually didn't know it was possible to hate someone so much that you barley know, but then there's you

— Arianna Smith (@ariannasmith22) February 4, 2014

Barley is a great source of fiber, I think. Right?

5. “Aifel Tower”

Logan if you keep being so hot, I swear, I'll jump off of the Aifel Tower. pic.twitter.com/8La9ZKuQa1

— Stay Strong (@iRushDemetria) September 23, 2013

Used to b the aifel tower dunno if I spelled it right tho…I dnt knw if it still is RT @AnnabelleKayy: What's … http://t.co/HIpgJy3d

— Mulla (@yungmulla02) September 17, 2012

chillin with some friends at the Aifel tower. what's good nigguh? http://t.co/G6D10noT

— Васила Иванова (@VasilaIvanova) December 30, 2011

6. “corn roads”

IF YU WHITE N YAW GOT CORN ROADS IN YO HAIR KILLURSELF

— THICK AF (@KEiSHACAKESXXX) April 26, 2013

lol do guys still have corn roads in 2013?

— Punished Snake (@nostlga) June 20, 2013

Just because I'm white doesn't mean I can't have corn roads in my hair, right?

— Singularity (@ImSingularity) July 4, 2013

It's 2013 & niggaz still rockin corn roads like it's tha early 00's

— Tiana (@starstarstar24) November 8, 2013

I’m just shaking my head right now.

7. “I’m a genious”

Gosh… I'm a genious, can't help it.

— ❤ Penélope ❤ (@Pennie_Bennie) February 4, 2014

I'm a freaking genious

— Justin Smith (@thewhiteJRSmith) February 4, 2014

wow sometimes I swear I'm a genious

— Ashley Johnson (@A3Johnson) February 4, 2014

I wish I had a nap, but I didn't because I was working. I should sleep now, and maybe I could have a nap in my dream. God, I'm genious!

— LM™‎ (@melillynda) February 3, 2014

8. “sillowet “

at night in my window i see a sillowet

— Cesar Reyna ♪ (@Triplee6__) February 4, 2014

#Sillowet of a perfect frame. Shadows of your smile will always remain…

— Boo-Gatti. (@lexxaye) December 8, 2011

Creepy art I did in college found this awesome program that does this sillowet effect. :) I'm feeling better now btw. http://t.co/KbMShiN

— William Betteridge (@PolygonBird) April 11, 2011

9. “human bean”

My only hope rn is that work will be dead today because of the Super Bowl. I'm just way too tired to function like a proper human bean.

— Christine. (@UnicornM3rmaid) February 2, 2014

Sometimes i really wonder if i'm a dateable human bean

— Nicole White (@nikpee) February 2, 2014

Yes I'm a dancer, a rapper. I am involved with both artistic life. But I'm a human bean just like everyone.

— Jacquaes (@JayDreamsBig) February 1, 2014

I'm beginning to feel like a human bean again. #beingsicksucks

— theresa (@teestark) February 1, 2014

Don't judge me I'm also a human bean #MemorableTweets

— Malome S'ferb_uworry (@LEFTY_moriski) February 1, 2014

*bangs head on desk*

10. “fake an organism”

Bitches will fake an organism and have niggaz thinking he really putting in work during sex

— HOEzay (@iSell_Pussy4EBT) December 2, 2013

See, a girl can fake an organism, but a guy can't fake their tiny dick (; #Sorry

— Dezabell (@Indica_Zerkonia) May 15, 2013

Girls special powers: The ability to fake an organism Guys special powers: The ability to fake entire relationship #factsoflife

— حكيم مهدي (@keemosobi) July 10, 2012

11. “mysery “

Life is just a mystery, full of pain & mysery.

— Ana ️ (@anasanchez2255) February 4, 2014

If u wanna be free from all ur mysery put ur hands up

— Giwa phuad (@Phuad23) February 3, 2014

Mysery loves company

— Female JEEZY (@_STANDN_OVATION) February 3, 2014

12. “lewbuttons”

Lewbuttons r fake if they dont have red on the back

— Queen MommaBey (@MOMMABEY) June 15, 2013

If your #Lewbuttons don't come in this red bad they are not real… http://twitpic.com/41ma6z

— Emeril's Essence (@Missundast00d) February 19, 2011

Lmao at my uncle getting my aunt some #lewbuttons…he then says she's only going to wear them with her negligee 😳😱

— Pierre Escargot (@NICK_a_Please) December 26, 2012

13. “klamidia”

"Every kiss begins with "K". Yeah so does Klamidia"

— κeeg (@KeeganPadyk) February 4, 2014

you're gonna wanna take off your clothes off and touch each other and when u do you're gonna get klamidia and die

— C (@kingsleybieber) August 24, 2013

Uh they spelled it wrong… klamidia #CoachCarr http://t.co/OagaCeR3

— Myriah (@myr1ah) November 29, 2012

Klamidia would actually be a pretty name if it wasnt a disease.

— emily harmening (@emilyrachaellll) November 24, 2012

14. “flaming young”

@LouisCarnevale lmao screw chicken dinner I'm eating flaming young and lobster all night

— Danny kivell (@freshmane51) January 30, 2014

Eating flaming young and lopster off of a naked body #NameATurnOn

— FanSince09 (@FanSince09) August 16, 2012

15. “seizure salad”

I think I saw Lil Wayne at Olive Garden. Swear he was eating a seizure salad…

— Stephanie Ross (@Stephanie__Ross) March 26, 2013

GOD is NOT a MiXED SALAD. You can't eat SEIZURE salad on a thousand islands!! Be GILLIGAN. Choose one and STAY #TyreseWisdom

— Black Charmander (@TyreseWisdoms) March 30, 2011

seizure salad!!

— Lia (@saladforeva31) April 21, 2009

16. “quarterroys”

do niggas still wear #QuarterRoys or no?

— Mr. Perfect (@WinningAssNick) December 16, 2012

Only girl in quarterroys or whatever lmao. Mm mm mmm !

— MiMi♥ Nation ♥ (@iBeez_MiMi) October 12, 2012

Its autumn as hell here. Girl got on the bus with a leather jacket, wool turtleneck, #quarterroys, and some leather boots

— AKAstasia BVRhausen (@LisaLisa1908) September 24, 2012

Can I pull off Dark Brown #QuarterRoys with a Black Blazer or is that not Swag???

— (@TonyTuss) February 24, 2012

17. “alluminati”

The only explanation is that The broncos defense has been bribed by the alluminati !

— Elijah (@TNFCforever29) February 3, 2014

i know who i am offering as a sacrifice to the ALLUMINATI

— ImNotFatImBigBoned (@i_AIM_Tyga) November 11, 2013

Think the alluminati is taking over #BIGTIME

— Thomas Stalker (@ThomasStalker1) November 7, 2012

Helicopter followed me home today,and hovered my home. Either the alluminati know I'm exposing them,or they're paprazzis thinking I'm Drake

— Gil West (@thehottestfish) December 6, 2011

18. “…dairy air”

I'm only in choir bc we get to go to kings island in May , you can bet your sweet dairy air I'm not doing it in high school

— Zack Lance (sex god) (@zacklance5) January 31, 2014

man with a plan. shave your pubic hair and protect your dairy air — Am i in the twilight zone?? http://t.co/7da1bcBgF8

— FEB. 20TH (@LONGLIVE_OCT) December 27, 2013

Please take your dairy air off the flat plane https://t.co/G30vmsE24O

— shelby turner (@shelbsturner) April 19, 2013

19. “…aliterate”

There is no single template for the aliterate student. But there is a single remedy: a good book. #ncte13 #ncte2013

— Kylene Beers (@KyleneBeers) November 24, 2013

Did u know that medicine is tested on the Africans because they are aliterate so when they bring medicine they come back to check on them…

— kidrauhl (@senpaimichael) May 27, 2012

Hah so I just noticed that I've been aliterate when it comes to reading @TIP_onhistongue paper and that's what this one is about #ironic

— demeka wilson (@_ohxblahh) November 17, 2011

20. “sellulite”

If my bitch got Sellulite or Stretch marks dats cool w me Cuz dat let me kno her Ass Been growin

— FETTI FLYY (@TyFlyy) June 28, 2013

Sellulight* RT @Naezus: :((((((((!!!!!!!!! RT @DoeCheezJenkinz: @Naezus #Sellulite im still cryin at that

— neesha. (@neeshdageek) July 23, 2011

gotta bad bitch that'll sellulite

— bonita applebum ∞ (@lvdiemontana) February 1, 2014

21. “masterbait”

You a real nigga if you masterbait with tapatio

— yung pepe (@HotTapatioNigga) February 4, 2014

@carlos_m_44 bruh i masterbait too much my hands are soft from the lotion

— #blackjesus (@Jose_albornz) February 4, 2014

K bye imma go masterbait then ✌

— Oompa Loompa (@yarikinss) February 3, 2014

Miley Cyrus: The only short haired women you can masterbait to.

— LT (@RealLandoTurner) February 3, 2014

Goddamn, people, TMI. T.M.I.

22. “subliminol”

Subliminol advertising is actually so smart because its super effective and probably dirt cheap in comparison. #goodadvertising

— Danielle Ray (@dannierayh) February 21, 2013

Ima stay on Twitter cuz everything I post on FB is called subliminol.. N I aint evn thinking bout that bitch.. reverbnation.com/toucheole

— Name Cannot Be Blank (@ToucheOle) May 15, 2011

@SuperDiva31 A #Subtweet is when u tweet something subliminol about one of your followers

— GFX DeZign (@MADMANGFX) September 24, 2011

23. “dognuts”

Love me some good ole dognuts

— McLean Adams (@mr_clean8) February 27, 2013

I love fall, sweatshirts, yogas, hayrides, cider & dognuts, that crisp feeling in the air ❤️ #perfect

mοηιcα (@mmonicadan) August 13, 2012

i love krispy kreme dognuts!

— Dalton Suchoza (@Dalton528) August 30, 2009

24. “…raping presents…”

i like raping presents for my family..

— michael i love you (@iLiamsLatte) December 26, 2013

tis the season for raping presents

— elisa (@eeelisaaaa) December 22, 2013

I think they should pay me for raping all the presents lol

— Yorian (@YorianC) December 20, 2013

Raping presents for my daughter

— noob (@samyooel) December 4, 2013

25. “ginger rale”

I went to CVS to pick up mouth wash, pepto besmo. and ginger rale. I take care of my drunk homies. #ThatsLove

— A (@AMzGotAGun) February 3, 2014

why the hell u going to sit at a bar in an airport and only ask for ginger rale? im confused. thats not cute boo #CHECKOUT

— HAYZE-L (@HAYZELNJ) June 16, 2012

I always mix my drinks with soda , orange juice , ginger rale or red bull sometimes . Lmfao thats me. Idk bout other people.

— March 12 (@alexandrax3_) July 21, 2012

26. “kukies”

I need to get up and bake these kukies but I'm so wasted right now

— WinSlow Lee (@BuzzLiightYr) July 4, 2012

eating kukies:)ummmmm

— nekia mcbride (@ladeebug3) June 19, 2009

I waaaant to eat some KUKIES! #iamAcookiemonster

— 'Aisah Gabriel Sarip (@Chocolaveeer) February 2, 2014

27. “alphet”

My alphet for today is so cute

— Nina (@Ninaj328) February 2, 2014

my alphet deserves so many trophies today

— Jake (@MrJWF) February 3, 2014

my alphet look dope 2day

— koolin (@YungBilf) January 31, 2014

if anyone asks i was up til 5 picking out my new years eve alphet

— deru the jamaja (@drewmillard) December 30, 2013

They mean outfit. There, I saved you the trouble of trying to figure it out. TC mark

image – Twitter

Edited by mitsubishi