Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

JohnSmithK

Which is good for investment?

Investment Options for Beginners.  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better for Investment especially for beginners?

• ETFs
    • Individual Stocks
    • Penny
    • Blue-Chip

Well I don't know. Good is only defined by you. What might be good for me might be disastrous for you.

What are your goals? How much do you have? These are some of the questions you need to answer. Do you have a trading plan? I might post mine here to help.

Most of all, you need to be sure of your own decisions. Asking for what trades are good is a sure way to lose your money. I could tell you what to trade then trade against you and basically just rob you.

Learn your own system to trade. Do you have good resources?

It's always good to have at least a basic foundation of fundamental investment knowledge whether you're a beginner to investing or working with a professional financial advisor. Below basic principles that you should be able to understand and apply when you are looking to potentially invest your money or evaluate an investment opportunity. You'll find that the most important points pertaining to investing are quite logical and require just good common sense. The first step is to make the decision to start investing. If you've never invested your money, you're probably not comfortable with making any investment decisions or moves in the market because you have little or no experience. It's always difficult to find somewhere to begin. Even if you find a trusted financial advisor, it is still worth your time to educate yourself, so you can participate in the process of investing your money and so that you may be able to ask good questions. The more you understand the reasons behind the advice you're getting, the more comfortable you will be with the direction you've chosen.

While there are several investment options to choose from, an investor still requires a substantial amount of capital to build a diversified portfolio. This capital need can be a special challenge for young investors, as they may have minimal savings to invest. Thus, Tamir Zoltovski (Co-founder of Moneta International UAB) says ETFs (exchange-traded funds) make it probable to have a diversified portfolio with comparatively low investment thresholds.

On 7/30/2019 at 8:28 PM, Stan1 said:

Well I don't know. Good is only defined by you. What might be good for me might be disastrous for you.

What are your goals? How much do you have? These are some of the questions you need to answer. Do you have a trading plan? I might post mine here to help.

Most of all, you need to be sure of your own decisions. Asking for what trades are good is a sure way to lose your money. I could tell you what to trade then trade against you and basically just rob you.

Learn your own system to trade. Do you have good resources?

Thanks for your suggestions man!! Our own decision surely makes us or breaks us. Thanks once again, buddy.