Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

adamal7

Best CFD broker for commodities

Hello guys,

I'm starting to swing trade commodities, especially soft commodities (corn, sugar, coffee, cotton, soybean, ...). I'm also checking gold and oil.

My problem is I'd like to know what is the best broker for trading those markets (regulated, large commodity choice) ? For CFD trading.

I'm thinking of IC MARKETS who are very good with forex and have good trading conditions.

The concern I have is that I need a broker that offers MT4 as a platform, and also I'd like to be able to open mini lots positions for a better risk management.

As a swing trader, I'm less concerned by the spread but looking at the financing fees.

Wish you have a nice day, and thanks in advance.

Alexandre.

Hello,

I think it depends. If you are talking about good trading conditions, for me it is https://capital.com/

As I know , Most Transparent Brokerage Service Provider by European awards and best trading platform by Forex Awards.

But before I was loyal customer of IG. I think it needs to try some to choose, for example with demo

On 6/19/2018 at 9:03 PM, merchilowichess said:

Hello,

I think it depends. If you are talking about good trading conditions, for me it is https://capital.com/

As I know , Most Transparent Brokerage Service Provider by European awards and best trading platform by Forex Awards.

But before I was loyal customer of IG. I think it needs to try some to choose, for example with demo

Yeah IG is good I use it along with Hotforex, the best two brokers so far. 

On 4/29/2018 at 3:26 PM, adamal7 said:

I'm thinking of IC MARKETS who are very good with forex and have good trading conditions.

Many traders are not so satisfied with IC Markets lately. It seems they have a lot of issues.

Edited by eliotchang

i guess the best way is to pick ur top 5 and do a small comparison, cant say much about others, but I do trade hotforex and they do have some interesting options to choose from. best of luck

On 4/29/2018 at 4:26 PM, adamal7 said:

Hello guys,

I'm starting to swing trade commodities, especially soft commodities (corn, sugar, coffee, cotton, soybean, ...). I'm also checking gold and oil.

My problem is I'd like to know what is the best broker for trading those markets (regulated, large commodity choice) ? For CFD trading.

The concern I have is that I need a broker that offers MT4 as a platform, and also I'd like to be able to open mini lots positions for a better risk management.

As a swing trader, I'm less concerned by the spread but looking at the financing fees.

Wish you have a nice day, and thanks in advance.

Alexandre.

Have a look at Hotforex their conditions are quite competitive maybe they will be suit your requirements too.