Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

rock

no more chatters?

I think that having to download another program on your computer is a pain if you just want to pop in occasionally. I understand that the new thing is better with all the features, but for those of us that just stop in occasionally I don't want to install another program on my trading computer for that purpose. I could install on another machine but by the time I would get to that computer no one would be in the chat!

Speaking of chatting...

Anyone know where a free room where people that trade ER and ES hang

out? i usually don't chat much but once in awhile i like to hang out after i reach goal but before 4 to relieve some boredom.

thanks.. Knyyt

I also vote for the campfire re-open!

The tradingroom.com-software is very nice and has a lot of features but you have to install this software to your pc, in my opinion it is too much just for chatting. Want to keep my computer very clean...

Everytime in the last days i logged into the tradingroom - nobody was online.. so i think the majority wants to chat via campfire and it would be great to re-open it. Trading could be so boring when the market is flat and i find it nice to talk to other traders which are trading similar markets...

I admit the tradingrooms.com is very feature-rich but we're not running a mentoring or training room, just simple folks chatting and passing the charts from time to time. I've had a few problems in the past with the chart posting and that turned me off a bit.

I miss the Campfire chatroom. The TradingRooms version would have been okay, but nobody showed up. I'll admit the chatroom distracted me from time to time, and I think some of the traders learned to "turn it off" rather than let it become a detriment, but it's still nice to have the option to chat with other traders.

I think the campfire was fine for the purpose of basic chatting, which is what I think mostly went on there. I try to stop in occasionally and just clicking to get right in is nice. Quick and easy... see a common thread James? ;)

Yea.. I personally preferred campfire too. I tried to go high tech but it was obvious ppl preferred campfire due to the ease of use. Also, tradingrooms forced my computer to act slow which was the main reason I could not drop by as often.

Im also doing a little prop trading at the moment and do not trade the US markets. But when I do get a chance, I will stop by whenever I can. :)

soul, you're still at the bank? Are you permanent yet? I'll see if I can stop by today.

hehe.. im not there at the moment. I should find out by the end of the month where Im going to be at. Its either prop trading, day trading on my own, or hedge fund.