Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Xiaolei

Help! I Need a Broker :))

Hello Xiaolei,

let me answer from my experience (+5 years trading forex) when it comes to brokers, always go for the best of the best:

I trade with Dukascopy Bank SA (Swiss forex bank)

Advantages:

TRUE ECN (Electronic Comunication Network) you can put bid and ask in to the market AKA you are liquidity provider too, authentic 100%, you request or put liquidity in the market, like a market maker

INTERBANK SPREADS (Ultra Low Spreads, average 0,5 in EUR/USD in the London & NY session)

SECURITY, SPEED AND SAFE (As a swiss bank they are with all the licences, your deposits are secured till 100,000 euros or less)

Disadvantages:

Comission per volume (you pay X amount of dollar per million traded, every authentic 100% TRUE ECN will have this, but if you request the opening of the account throug me you will get monthly rebates to your account)

Minimum Deposit (is 5000 usd the minimum deposit, solution will be to open with their Latvia subsidiary, Dukascopy Europe, for retail traders, minimum deposit 100usd)

I really recommend you them, I dont work for them, but I'm an introducing agent, so can get you some comission back and some preference with them if you contact me.

Is not necessary to have a good broker to be profitable, but it helps

suppose:

100 trades in EU with 2 pips spread = 200 pips in costs (20 pips SL will be 22)

100 trades in EU with 0,5 pips spread = 50 pips in costs (20 pips SL will be 20,5)

ok you pay comission but with the rebates get better....

My two cents :2c:, if you or anybody is interested, contact me at carlos@zentraders.net or skype: korefx

Cheers and trade safe!! :cool:

Hello everyone nice to meet you all

I need to ask you for some suggestion about brokers - in your opinion which one is good?

thank you

Broker suggestion will be based on what u wanna trade. U havent mentioned what u wanna trade and also whats your trading style.

Hi everyone,

I have used a few Brokers and currently I am with x-DIRECT this broker is best according to my personal experience...because they are reliable and genuine and also they offer 45 pairs of international currency and maximum leverage of 1:400....I had a huge profit with this broker...you must have to try this one

Broker selection is very important. I think we can trust broker if is in contact with you from very long time also he must be relevant and relocated i:e must have own license no. Initially you must invest less money with broker and check his loyalty if you will find him loyal you can invest more money in forex market with help of your broker

Trading account

Hello everyone nice to meet you all

I need to ask you for some suggestion about brokers - in your opinion which one is good?

thank you

Try Weltrade broker. They have fat execution, good support and without requotes trading. I trade with them for 2 years and have no problem.

Yeah, broker is totally too much important because there is a huge size of SCAM.. Just things to remember! The google page rank, the customer's satisfaction review, instructions, community place, rules, comparing bonus (Without bonus broker is the best), and your own suggestions can choose of the best broker for you to trade!

Thanks

Hi everyone... Need help!!!

Many of my friends are investing in forex recently and heard it is quite a good return. There r few brokers they recommend, ODFX, IRONFX, FXCM & GDMFX, wonder which is good. Can anyone share more info with me?

Hello Xiaolei,

let me answer from my experience (+5 years trading forex) when it comes to brokers, always go for the best of the best:

I trade with Dukascopy Bank SA (Swiss forex bank)

Advantages:

TRUE ECN (Electronic Comunication Network) you can put bid and ask in to the market AKA you are liquidity provider too, authentic 100%, you request or put liquidity in the market, like a market maker

INTERBANK SPREADS (Ultra Low Spreads, average 0,5 in EUR/USD in the London & NY session)

SECURITY, SPEED AND SAFE (As a swiss bank they are with all the licences, your deposits are secured till 100,000 euros or less)

Disadvantages:

Comission per volume (you pay X amount of dollar per million traded, every authentic 100% TRUE ECN will have this, but if you request the opening of the account throug me you will get monthly rebates to your account)

Minimum Deposit (is 5000 usd the minimum deposit, solution will be to open with their Latvia subsidiary, Dukascopy Europe, for retail traders, minimum deposit 100usd)

I really recommend you them, I dont work for them, but I'm an introducing agent, so can get you some comission back and some preference with them if you contact me.

Is not necessary to have a good broker to be profitable, but it helps

suppose:

100 trades in EU with 2 pips spread = 200 pips in costs (20 pips SL will be 22)

100 trades in EU with 0,5 pips spread = 50 pips in costs (20 pips SL will be 20,5)

ok you pay comission but with the rebates get better....

My two cents :2c:, if you or anybody is interested, contact me at carlos@zentraders.net or skype: korefx

Cheers and trade safe!! :cool:

Thank you ...i will contact you

Once you have grasped the basics of forex trading, First you ready find out the best Forex broker, using a demo account, smart Trading platforms, Spread type, Leverage, Minimum deposit, and Trading instruments- 60+ currency pairs, Metals, Energy, and Trade Bonus.