Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

onesmith

Pending Legal Action

I will accept an apology from steve46 as sufficient to resolve this.

If another week goes by without resolution then I am pursuing a legal solution to steve46 claiming I am a "crazy person". Libel is a felony.

You are aware you can't continue to enable someone to use TL as a platform for ongoing criminal activity, after it's been brought to your attn.

You do not have suit. Neither can steve46 identify who he called names nor can you identify who you were called names by. Steve46 is a fictional character as is Onesmith.

Name calling is a common practice among members of a trading site. It makes no difference to a court if name calling occurs in spite of a sites guidelines.

Why do you think that anyone takes Steve46's comments about you seriously? Your actions, in my opinion, flatter the Steve46 character. It is as if you provide him admiration, probably more admiration than he deserves. Keep in mind that I am developing this opinion based on your comments to him and not his comments to you.

Has Steve46's name calling prevented you from improving your position at this site? Are there women who will not date you because Steve46 called you names? Do banks refuse to lend you money because steve46 called you names? Is it harder for you to find a job now that Steve46 has called you names? Is it just that your feelings are hurt and that is it? You need to prove loss in order to recover damages in a suit. What have you lost?

I will accept an apology from steve46 as sufficient to resolve this.

If another week goes by without resolution then I am pursuing a legal solution to steve46 claiming I am a "crazy person". Libel is a felony.

You are aware you can't continue to enable someone to use TL as a platform for ongoing criminal activity, after it's been brought to your attn.

Onesmith, we've all been put down and rode over on this site and potentially done it to others, knowingly or not. Let it go, forget about it and become an accepted part of this community by doing so. The friendship and comradery found here far outweighs the bad and if you show yourself to be mature in this matter it'll only pay you back. All the best

Onesmith, we've all been put down and rode over on this site and potentially done it to others, knowingly or not. Let it go, forget about it and become an accepted part of this community by doing so. The friendship and comradery found here far outweighs the bad and if you show yourself to be mature in this matter it'll only pay you back. All the best

Wow ! A breath of Fresh Air. Very true.

Hi guys, any legal notes should probably be in private messages. (However, I am not sure that legal action here is the best step!!)

Wow ! A breath of Fresh Air. Very true.

Hi guys, any legal notes should probably be in private messages. (However, I am not sure that legal action here is the best step!!)

Or, if we keep this sort of thing in the public forums, you could arrange to have this added to the smilies:

Judge.gif

BlueHorseshoe

To assist in letting go, I recommend The 5 Levels of Attatchment: Toltec Wisdom for a Modern World by Don Miguel Ruiz Jr. It was just as good as The Four Agreements by his father.