Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

Money Management Risk and money management related topics.

Like Tree4Likes
Old 03-29-2013, 05:01 PM   #1

Ignore this user

Best Money Management Strategy in the World

I was a day trader for a few years ago, but I couldn't make consistent money from trading, then I stopped. all this time I was thinking that its very difficult to make money from trading without using mathematics in it. Now I found the math of best money management strategy that guarantee to only making money from day trading.

you will be amazed from this math, its like the holy grail.

Since Iam not a programmer and still don't have strategy to trade it, Iam looking for someone to share with him this Math and grow together.
In order to this Math with him I need these requirements :
1. someone to be trust
2. who have a strategy that guarantee no more 4 consecutive losing trades in row
3. risk management at least 1:1 (profit/loss) (no other management rules in the strategy)
4. possible to adjust the strategy with my math management.

Iam sure combining this Math with the strategy as above will lead to the best trading
in the world.

If u have the requirement above please contact me

Sincerely
Esam
Old 03-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #2

Ignore this user

Thanked 6,142 Times in 1,653 Posts

Re: Best Money Management Strategy in the World

I'm not sure I understand. According to your past posts, you consider yourself to be a professional trader, yet you say that you have not been able to make "consistent money" for at least two-and-a-half years. But if I give you a strategy that meets your specifications, you'll show me how to manage the money which we will share, I assume, equally?

That sounds like a great deal.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #3

Ignore this user

professional trader doesn't mean that I could make money from trading for long time, its very difficult to make consistent money without Math and good managements.
and the mean point as a professional trader not to loss money. cuz as they said 90% loss money!!!

yes I will share with u everything, and we will adjust the strategy work great with the management.
and if u like we can work as a team.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:51 PM   #4

Ignore this user

I think this might be off topic but for some strange reason, all I can think of is "Must catch moose and squirrel."
natureboy1618 likes this.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:27 AM   #5

Ignore this user

How can any strategy " guarantee" no more than 4 losses in a row??

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-30-2013, 04:34 PM   #6

Ignore this user

Remarkable how ignorant, naive and/or just plain stupid (choose one or more) people can be

First, money management information is freely available to everyone courtesy of the Internet. Anyone with an interest can do the research. There is no such things as "best".....what matters is whether the money management is a good match with the trading system to be used. When a profitable trading system is integrated with good money management, the odds of success are increased and that brings me to the last point. The idea that some individual has in their possession a magically effective money management program is simply an attempt to get a more skilled trader to provide them with a way to make money without having to do the hard work of learning how to do it themselves...

There is no (legal) way to "guarantee" no more than X number of consecutive wins or losses. All that a person can do is to show that a particular system "tends" (and then you estimate based on statistical testing) to exhibit (enter a range of numbers here)....approximately X consecutive winning or losing trades.....

It seems that if one sticks around long enough every form of bullshit immaginable shows up on this site.....and I hope DB, that you don't think any of my comment is direct toward you....its not, it is directed to the original author.
SIUYA, marfairtdr and Bozhana like this.

Last edited by steve46; 03-30-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:39 PM   #7

Ignore this user

just go all in every trade, 70% of your account. if you start losing, exit. if you win, let profits run. if you lose, make your next trade be 80% of your account so you make up for your losses faster. if you lose again, go 90% then 100% if need be. you wont fail. you cant fail.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:43 PM   #8

Ignore this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baker »
just go all in every trade, 70% of your account. if you start losing, exit. if you win, let profits run. if you lose, make your next trade be 80% of your account so you make up for your losses faster. if you lose again, go 90% then 100% if need be. you wont fail. you cant fail.
ok, i'm not programming that one.

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: