Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Tams

[FUNNY] Jack Welch Tweets Conspiracy Theory

Unfortunately Mr. Welch has finally turned the corner and become senile....too bad...but on the other hand he is much more entertaining this way....and I would imagine (if he continues) he will one day have his own reality TV show....sort of like Jerry Springer.....

Unfortunately Mr. Welch has finally turned the corner and become senile....too bad...but on the other hand he is much more entertaining this way....and I would imagine (if he continues) he will one day have his own reality TV show....sort of like Jerry Springer.....

...perhaps he'll have a cooking show. "Cooking Books with Jack".

It's just a pity that so few members respond to this thread.

Maybe they dont understand the implications.

Or maybe they are only interested in entry/ exit info.

Its a very important comment!

bobc

It's just a pity that so few members respond to this thread.

Maybe they dont understand the implications.

Or maybe they are only interested in entry/ exit info.

Its a very important comment!

bobc

FWIW - or maybe there are enough political ideological sites to follow this up, and most would prefer to leave politics out of a trading site ??? (we all know all sides push their own ideas usually based on an ideology rather than evidence that might actually benefit those they are meant to represent, I mean CEOs represent the shareholders right? politicians represent the constituents right? auditors represent the truth right? government numbers never get readjusted, changed, manipulated or restated right?- but that is just my conspiracy theorist friends talking :))

As to its important implications for trading, what do you think they are bob?

FWIW - or maybe there are enough political ideological sites to follow this up, and most would prefer to leave politics out of a trading site ??? (we all know all sides push their own ideas usually based on an ideology rather than evidence that might actually benefit those they are meant to represent, I mean CEOs represent the shareholders right? politicians represent the constituents right? auditors represent the truth right? government numbers never get readjusted, changed, manipulated or restated right?- but that is just my conspiracy theorist friends talking :))

As to its important implications for trading, what do you think they are bob?

Hi SIUYA

The post does suggest govt. may be cooking the books, which the republicans will exploit where possible..,which is damaging to Obama.

What would you prefer to trade, a Bull or a Bear market ?

Historically,a reelected Demoratic President has led to bigger subsequent gains than a switch to Republican.

So, although I dont support Obama, I would rather trade a Bull market.

I have some supporting info on this which I will post soon.

I also have some esoteric info which points to an Obama victory and a run in equities and commodities to March 2013. This I will not post because everybody laughs at my lunar trading model.

kind regards

bobc

thanks Bob,

I prefer to go with the tv shows 'yes minister' and 'yes prime minister' --- ideas that its not actually the government of the day manipulating anything.

the father of a friend of mine used to love those tv shows - until he became a politician (a rare breed that actually represented his constituents and went against his party on a few occasions in NSW Australia)

Once he joined the system he realised how close to reality these comedy shows were.

As for bull or bear - either is great - range is a killer. :)

…like a ranting stone ;)

I personally don’t think it is conspiracy thinking or even cynical to believe that almost every report ‘number’ released for ALL the decades they’ve been coming out was doctored for political / ‘economic’ motives.

Politics?

Let’s not limit it to false dichotomy politics. The prevailing paradigm progressively broadens what ‘conspiracy’ thinking is…

Now, these days virtually anyone who makes a gesture supporting ‘freedom’ and away from ‘collectivism’ is at risk of getting the label.

"~The majority of people seem OK with just waddling through life, accepting the lies and misinformation blasted from the boob tube and their various iGadgets by their collectivist owners, gorging themselves to death on Twinkies and Cheetos, paying 15% interest on their $10,000 rolling credit card balance, and growing ever more dependent on the welfare/warfare state to provide and protect them from accepting personal responsibility for their lives. A minority of critical thinking people have chosen to question everything they see and hear being spewed at us by the propagandist mainstream media.~"

paraphrased from Jim Quinn DECLINE, DECAY, DENIAL, DELUSION, & DESPAIR « The Burning Platform

and btw, claims to be neither – to not be in the ‘majority’ nor in the ‘minority’ mentioned above - won’t work much longer…

ranting stone … the good conspiracy theorists are not concerned with the nature of or when they will happen… they are concerned with how many false flags will occur before election… and the survey says...