Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Heiking Ashii & Volume Delta Add On Version 2

This is the final fix for the Heikin Ashii & Volume Delta Add-on. A bug appeared in the previous version in which some of the blue bars would show a green dot. I have tested this version and is working perfectly. Thanks to walterw for coding this up.

What does it do?

Assuming you have both the Heikin Ashii Trend Indicator and the Volume Delta imported into your Tradestation platform, this will plot a red or green dot between the color divergence of the Heikin Ashii and Volume Delta. If more selllers appear at a blue Heikin Ashii bar, it will plot a red dot on top of the price bar. If more buyers appear at a red Heikin Ashii bar, it will plot a blue dot on top of the price bar.

Screenshot is attached.

Installation:

Import .ELD file. I it will appear as Delta Ttm Div 2 under the ShowMe tab.

tmmvolumedeltaaddon2.jpg.ee1c673ce6e017a95f9560a094513e01.jpg

DELTA TTM DIV 2.ELD

Thanks Soultrader. Not sure if I should start a new thread, but would it be possible for someone to post the .ELD code of a simple moving average (30). Sierra charts has a C++ example of a simple moving average and I would like to compare the two. By doing so, I'm hoping to figure out how the code from and .ELD file can be ported to Sierra charts. I'm certainly willing to post any results. I'm sure there are programmers here with much more skill than I have that also might be able to contribute. I've searched online and have not been able to find any information on porting code from an .ELD file to Sierra, so this discussion may be valuable to some.

Armand? please find below ELD code of SMA for comparisson:

inputs: Price( Close ), Length( 9 ), Displace( 0 ) ;

variables: Avg( 0 ) ;

Avg = AverageFC( Price, Length ) ;

if Displace >= 0 or CurrentBar > AbsValue( Displace ) then

begin

Plot1[Displace]( Avg, "Avg" ) ;

{ Alert criteria }

if Displace <= 0 then

begin

if Price crosses over Avg then

Alert( "Price crossing over average" )