Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Klotzki

Looking for FCM / Multi-asset Broker for High Volume Trading

Can anyone recommend a cheap and reliable futures broker for someone trading anywhere from 10k-30k round trips a month, aside from IB?

Must:

- Cheap. Rates close / similar to those applicable to prop firms and what arcades are charging.

- Access to all major futures markets worldwide

- Supports CQG NET and/or TT NET, but open to other trading platforms with fast & reliable datafeed and routings from HK or Singapore.

Bonus:

- Access to other markets and assets classes (e.g. stocks, FX) global

- Supports cross margining

Thanks,

Klotzki

Klotski-

I have recently moved my accounts from Tradestation and RJO to Optimus Futures, who clear with Vision Financial Markets.

The reason for my move began with the technology they offer, particularly the Rithmic data feed and platform interface (I use Multicharts and it works perfectly). But Optimus is not the only one offering good technology (I'm sure they interface with TT and/or CQG, though I would bet that Rithmic is just as good and definitely much much cheaper).

The playing field has been leveled with the brokerage business and what it comes down to now is the client service and attention that a customer receives. In this case Optimus is just amazing. Maybe I was jaded by the lack of attention I received from Tradestation, and RJO was not too bad, but Optimus really went the extra mile.

Matt, Jennifer, Sarah and the rest of the staff are patient, dedicated people. I got responses from Matt sometimes at 6 or 7 in the eve. PST and they are located in central time.

Anyway, if it is any help I would highly recommend Optimus for any type of trading needs. If they don't offer what you need they will bend over backwards to help you. I'm sure you will find their pricing is competitive as well. http://www.optimusfutures.com/

Klotski-

I have recently moved my accounts from Tradestation and RJO to Optimus Futures, who clear with Vision Financial Markets.

The reason for my move began with the technology they offer, particularly the Rithmic data feed and platform interface (I use Multicharts and it works perfectly). But Optimus is not the only one offering good technology (I'm sure they interface with TT and/or CQG, though I would bet that Rithmic is just as good and definitely much much cheaper).

The playing field has been leveled with the brokerage business and what it comes down to now is the client service and attention that a customer receives. In this case Optimus is just amazing. Maybe I was jaded by the lack of attention I received from Tradestation, and RJO was not too bad, but Optimus really went the extra mile.

Matt, Jennifer, Sarah and the rest of the staff are patient, dedicated people. I got responses from Matt sometimes at 6 or 7 in the eve. PST and they are located in central time.

Anyway, if it is any help I would highly recommend Optimus for any type of trading needs. If they don't offer what you need they will bend over backwards to help you. I'm sure you will find their pricing is competitive as well. Online Futures & Commodity Trading, Discount Commodities Broker Rithmic Feed Broker

Thanks Waveslider. Will check them out.

Thank you for the kind words on this forum about Optimus Trading Group.

Our main solution most trading platforms is Rithmic because of it's low latency and execution.

The Rithmic servers are based in Chicago so it's most suitable for the CME/CBOT products. We do have clientele outside the US that does not require any hosted solutions because they satisfied with the execution. However, if you require a hosted solution we have 3rd party solutions, and if you need to host that right on top of Rithmic equipment, that is possible as well.

Here are a few links that would give you an insight into the Rithmic solution:

Rithmic

We also have a site dedicated to the NinjaTrader+Rithmic capability and you can read about it here: NinjaTrader Rithmic Capability

We are here to answer any questions you might have and we respect your choice of brokers.

Matt

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading.

Can anyone recommend a cheap and reliable futures broker for someone trading anywhere from 10k-30k round trips a month, aside from IB?

Must:

- Cheap. Rates close / similar to those applicable to prop firms and what arcades are charging.

- Access to all major futures markets worldwide

- Supports CQG NET and/or TT NET, but open to other trading platforms with fast & reliable datafeed and routings from HK or Singapore.

Bonus:

- Access to other markets and assets classes (e.g. stocks, FX) global

- Supports cross margining

Thanks,

Klotzki

Advantage Futures has fair, competitive, transparent pricing. We support CGQ and TT along with several others. Send me a message and we can talk to determine how we can best work together to create a success long-term relationship