Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

This is not any lead to any commercial site and is definitely not any form of spam. I respect all the policies of the forum and abide by them. Holy Grail, current edition, revealed here. A respectable 2828.33% annual rate of return NET as verified by TF profit report attached. Now you can stop spending thousands to learn methods that only place you into the 93% of traders that do not make money in the day trading market, or if you are in the 7% making money, you can start making real, time worth spending, money. Please see 5 charts attached that show the last trade of 8/17/11 and the TS profit report for the TF trading chart shown and used. See DIA30C8171. It shows the real time blue arrow that came on 3 minutes BEFORE the next trading chart real time arrow on the TFC358171 chart. That shows the 1:43 PM EST bottom buy in the TF. TFMAT8171 shows the matrix buy of that signal and TFC58171 shows the market close exit of that trade 8/17/11 for $750 / contract in the TF on this last trade for 8/17/11. TFPR8171 is the TS profit report NET of the trading chart with a NET 2828.33% AROR before filtering it with the major market chart shown. This is only an example. (A $28,283.3 return for each $1,000 NET as verified by attached TS profit report) It works in most markets. All support/resistance lines are tick accurate and are on the charts before any trade signal is given, see charts. Looking for new friends.

Accountant says that 93% of all traders do not make money day trading. This method Never has lost money in any day in any tradable market. Where are all my new friends?

This is my latest day 8/18. See 4 posts of 15 minute TF with current TS profit report. A respectable 1053.90% AROR for the chart shown. (THIS IS BEFORE FILTER) Charts show the tick accuracy and profit even in a down market. This is before filtering as shone earlier. Only looking for friends and there is no commercial site, so if you are looking for that, look elsewhere.

TFC1581811.PNG.2d84b3e5762199f4afd413ff28a12887.PNG

TFC1581812.PNG.f4e925d6851da6cd1b6e16267f137127.PNG

TFC1581813.PNG.431c1924f7898cf454f120e8bf0b21df.PNG

TFPR8181.thumb.PNG.01294114c308de123ac6b8422aa0ffe6.PNG

I am only looking for friends who trade similar to the way my Holy Grail, Current Edition trades. I am not trying to offend all the commercial venders selling inferior products. This is not a commercial product. I created it myself as a non programmer in a few weeks, simply to follow the professional program trading in the markets and to trade with it. It is tick accurate, because that is how the professional trading computers are programmed and this Holy Grail, Current Edition simply plots that to the tick so I can trade very, very, very profitably off it, see posts. It works in most tradable markets, because most tradable markets are run by the same professional trading computers, that trade the same way. It has not had a losing day and I do not think it is capable of having a losing day, because it constantly recalibrates to the market in real time on each and every swing of the market followed in all timeframes tracked. Results are as posted. I am looking for new friends that trade this way or who would like to. I am not selling my Holy Grail, Current Edition. Thanks

DIA15841.PNG.f680c81fdcdb4289cdbf2b6488eb770f.PNG

TF5C8412.PNG.8d81853551e4c4508f5bad451d3e64dd.PNG

TFMAT8413.thumb.PNG.c7a56a6211566ff5d45c5d8e1a6b9892.PNG

DIA1572910.PNG.48b462f44d986e974fa43d2f3e9a61f1.PNG

DIAPR7291.thumb.PNG.2c1aa0e3d9f78d9c08f86296ec3c6f13.PNG

TFC358171.PNG.d1bcc6e0cfae6544e6fe792c38433b46.PNG

TFMAT8171.PNG.cc19f45227796ff8fcaa4629f0d537ac.PNG

TF 8/23 chart 15 minute. 1:06 pm EST sell and 2:14 pm EST buy signal with matrix sell. Is there any interest in trading the markets this way, or am I the only one that trades this way?

TFC1582311.PNG.289db274352a1d67f4a6dc1fa330aec9.PNG

TFMAT8231.thumb.PNG.6dabdd78d76cdfcfc1f3380f8e4e8b41.PNG

Tam...., the software is not for sale and there is no commercial service.

Deu...., Quit making the market look so organized and easy to trade very, very, very profitably? Why? It is tick accurate organized and if you know that, (and have the Holy Grail, Current Edition) it is easy to trade very, very, very profitably as shown.

Since the market movers took the market above the top yellow line, their next move was to bounce it below the buy line as shown and then take it to another new high, which they did. All markets are moved this way. The secret is knowing exactly when to sell and buy as shown here. This method is tick accurate and readjusts to the market on each swing. It has not had any losing day since it was created and no market course will teach you this.

Tams, this is hilarious, I'm sitting here actually laughing:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Oh man!!! If only he knew about the vendor list that's being compiled. Man, that friendship angle is a real hard one to see through!! I wonder how much it costs to be his, "friend"

This is not any lead to any commercial site and is definitely not any form of spam. I respect all the policies of the forum and abide by them. Holy Grail, current edition, revealed here. A respectable 2828.33% annual rate of return NET as verified by TF profit report attached. Now you can stop spending thousands to learn methods that only place you into the 93% of traders that do not make money in the day trading market, or if you are in the 7% making money, you can start making real, time worth spending, money. Please see 5 charts attached that show the last trade of 8/17/11 and the TS profit report for the TF trading chart shown and used. See DIA30C8171. It shows the real time blue arrow that came on 3 minutes BEFORE the next trading chart real time arrow on the TFC358171 chart. That shows the 1:43 PM EST bottom buy in the TF. TFMAT8171 shows the matrix buy of that signal and TFC58171 shows the market close exit of that trade 8/17/11 for $750 / contract in the TF on this last trade for 8/17/11. TFPR8171 is the TS profit report NET of the trading chart with a NET 2828.33% AROR before filtering it with the major market chart shown. This is only an example. (A $28,283.3 return for each $1,000 NET as verified by attached TS profit report) It works in most markets. All support/resistance lines are tick accurate and are on the charts before any trade signal is given, see charts. Looking for new friends.

Accountant says that 93% of all traders do not make money day trading. This method Never has lost money in any day in any tradable market. Where are all my new friends?

This is my latest day 8/18. See 4 posts of 15 minute TF with current TS profit report. A respectable 1053.90% AROR for the chart shown. (THIS IS BEFORE FILTER) Charts show the tick accuracy and profit even in a down market. This is before filtering as shone earlier. Only looking for friends and there is no commercial site, so if you are looking for that, look elsewhere.

how many edition have you had?

when was this updated?

what is the performance of the previous edition?

does anybody know about this grail?

how many edition have you had?

when was this updated?

what is the performance of the previous edition?

does anybody know about this grail?

Tams I believe this is Holy Grail #2 The first holy grail either exploded or was burnt in a fire along with the code:helloooo: Thus the reason for this new edition. It wasn't because the first Holy Grail failed, that's for sure!!

In answer to your second question, it was updated after the fire/explosion.

In answer to your third question, the performance records were lost in said fire.

Lastly and most unfortunately in answer to your fourth question, the people who knew about the Holy Grail were the ones who started the fire in order to keep the rest of us from ever finding out about it's awesome potential.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope that helps Tams!

Such an oxymoron for the "Holy Grail" to have editions lol.

Yah I never thought of that, kind of like being sold the book, "All you'll ever need to learn about trading Vol 2, new, updated and expanded edition":doh:

at 2828.33% annual rate of return NET,

if you start with $100,000,

you can single-handedly retire the USA national debt in 5.5 years !!!

Glad to see you're always thinking of the good old USA Tams!! For a man from Australia that sure says alot!! Took a walk down Solar Dr. in Geelong Australia tonight courteousy of Google maps, that's one mighty sweet place to live, you're one lucky fella Tams.

... Holy Grail, current edition, revealed here...

One problem - I too have just come up with the holy grail, and as it is 10:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, I'd have to say that my grail is the true current edition. Your edition is so five days ago, dude - Keep Up!

Holy grail v 1.0 was discovered by the famous trader Monty P. - I believe it was called the black plague edition.

Version 2.0 was then refined by I. Jones providing loss protection against Nazi stop running.

Apparently this edition will now cure world hunger,stop all wars and make us all rich and happy.

Can't believe there is now a second thread of this rubbish.

M

iam just one month old in forex and i say there is no holy gril in forex

Dear sheaphillip,

There is a "holy grail" in forex

Please read my book "How to stop losing money trading forex"

Chapter 2

"Dont trade forex"

bobc

Bob..., I am familiar with the e6, e7n and DX. They are as tick accurate as any other futures and this HG works on them as well as any other futures market. In other words comparable TS net profit report results.

Bob..., I am familiar with the e6, e7n and DX. They are as tick accurate as any other futures and this HG works on them as well as any other futures market. In other words comparable TS net profit report results.

Hi davt,

What is the e6,e7n and DX.?

Not my markets!!

Do you know what the ALSI 40 is?

Regards

bobc

Do you trade the futures?

FYI: DAVT does not have the Holy Grail, I have it and it has been authenticated, so whatever version he has is not the current one.

Hi Wilddog,

Please explain.

regards

bobc

PS Will the member from Halifax please pay attention.