Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

cash123

US$...reserve Currency

The video was interesting, but like so many videos with an agenda of its kind, it mixes truth with misinformation, disguising itself as wholly truth...the Zeitgeist videos come to mind...

This chart, in particular, jumped out at me as a red flag...scary looking right? The current activity is mimicking that of after the 29 crash, right? Since it begins in the 30's, it must be relevant to the crash, right? That's what they implied in the video, more or less...

They overlayed the current market action, starting witht the 2008 crash, with some action from the 30's (implying, to me, that the same thing is happening now that happened after the 29 crash)...

attachment.php?attachmentid=25644&d=1312716492

But a closer look will show that this is a stupid, irrelevant comparison, which appears to me to be intentionally misleading...

attachment.php?attachmentid=25646&d=1312717030

And then, as I got to the end, it all made sense...they're trying to sell something! ;)

Interesting to watch, but use a healthy level of skepticism.

Capture2.JPG.a89dd9db91a74a0ee1409c65e8a9ae09.JPG

Capture.JPG.d7a897d5101491982cd3b14ddee40082.JPG

Edited by Cory2679