Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

psb67

Rebuilding WALL STREET With Difference

Welcome to my introductory note.

You don’t need millions of $ to enter into Wall Street, but need millions of Americans to rebuild and empower Wall Street. This is not a rebellion, this is a financial revolution. This is the real American spirit that can bring about the whole change.

Past & Present Wall Street leaders’ complacency, over-confidence, selfishness, greed, thoughtless behavior and attitude, bonus conscious and political maneuvers that have led to the loss of hundreds of thousands of billion $ of hard working ordinary Americans’ savings, pension amounts, loss of homes, loss of livelihood and above all loss of face before the world.

Thus said, let’s not forget to question irresponsible, fast and easy buck making mentality; the weakness that has led to the present catastrophe, the weakness which made scores of banks plunge into bankruptcy, loss of jobs; the weakness that has wrecked the whole foundation, social structure, social values, financial system built over 100s of years; the weakness that has shrewdly been utilized and exploited by the Wall Street leaders to enrich themselves leaving the great Americans suffer bereft of hope, bereft of love, and bereft of life.

I am not here to add pain to the distressed and I am here with you to empower you with freeing your mind, empower you with new energy, empower you with fresh strength, empower you with finding solutions to the problem, empower you to rebuild your society, empower you to take responsibility, empower you to overcome the shock, empower you to know the meaning of your value; help you solve your problems, help you change your paradigm that would all lead to building your pride, the mighty ‘States’.

Before you shoot a simple question as to why an Indian is so interested in enriching you, helping you I would proffer my answer. I have a real selfish and at the same time noble motif. Our growth and development depends much on your growth and stability. Your help strengthens other nations and their economies; only when you grow poor nations receive help; only when your markets, your economy becomes richer, other economies around the globe start seeing the light.

The answer lies in you, the whole world’s future lies with you.

Albert Einstein observed, "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.

Suresh Babu, P

The answer lies in you, the whole world’s future lies with you.

I am evil. The whole world is doomed. :rofl: But seriously, the world needs great leaders, and for the collective majority to understand and do what is good.