Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

ckait

Who Wants a Fresh New Look?

I am completely new to automated trading. Got a few patterns I trade purely on price action ( probably pretty easy to code ) the problem is I am a descretionary trader using mostly MP and order flow to filter trades. I dont use any indicators at all. Ive got a few patterns i use to get in intraday but i use order flow to filter and would like to automate things. Before that can be done it must be coded to see if the % win rate would be good enough to make it worth while.

I dont have a problem sharing my trade patterns if there are serious takers willing to put the time in to code and back test them. I do trade them live time with real $, although they do not make up the majority of my trading, I do feel, if set up right, it could be enough to be the only patterns or program one would need to make a substancial living trading.

there are 2 ways to approach this:

1. post your patterns and let the community chime in the development

or,

2. pay someone to do it for you