Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

feb2865

Disclaimer about strategy

The system I've been teaching is not my system and nobody else's property. It was invented many years ago as a guide for the interbank market. Feel free to profit from it. Pass it on. Make money.

be happy

and if I've been helpful to you, If I'm ever in your town, a bottle of Merlot, Ribera del Duero, Rioja, Carmenere or Cabernet will do;) (just kiddin')

The system I've been teaching is not my system and nobody else's property. It was invented many years ago as a guide for the interbank market. Feel free to profit from it. Pass it on. Make money.

be happy

and if I've been helpful to you, If I'm ever in your town, a bottle of Merlot, Ribera del Duero, Rioja, Carmenere or Cabernet will do;) (just kiddin')

Ah! Not only do you know your trading, you know your wine as well, especially little-known but wonderful Spanish red wine! Bravo!

I'll make sure you'll get a taste of nice priorato and rioja alta (best wine area from Rioja appellation).

There's nothing like a fresh wine form spain. I went to Torrejon de Ardoz, many years ago and I tried probably the best wine I ever had in my life. Here in America we don't get the best wines from spain I think.

I had one of the best times in my life ever when I went to spain

the motherland will give you

1)women (OMG those big eyes!!!!)

2) food - unbelievable fabada, paella

3)wine - The best

4) and a beautiful landscape - I remember we drove form Madrid to Cadiz....just amazing landscape

what else could you ask for?

Raul

Anytime youre in Tokyo Raul... I'll make sure you have a great time ;)

James

you're going to find this funny but here's the story

My father went to Tokyo in 1951 for some sort of training in preparation for the Korean war. He fell in love with a girl ovethere and there's a rumor that I have a long-lost brother in Tokyo (he is older than me hahahahaha) My father past away in 96 and I've been trying to get some sort of evidence about it

Raul

Wow... very interesting story Raul. Japan probably has one of the most US military bases in the far east Asia. The island of Okinawa alone contains hundreds of US military bases and Tokyo I believe has 3 major ones. I used to play basketball in high school and our league consisted of US base schools and International American schools.

Well I must admit... japanese girls can be very attractive :) Do you have any plans on reuniting with your brother? If he's half American/half Japanese I am sure you can narrow your search down significantly. Ill be more than happy to help in any way possible.

There's nothing like a fresh wine form spain. I went to Torrejon de Ardoz, many years ago and I tried probably the best wine I ever had in my life. Here in America we don't get the best wines from spain I think.

I had one of the best times in my life ever when I went to spain

the motherland will give you

1)women (OMG those big eyes!!!!)

2) food - unbelievable fabada, paella

3)wine - The best

4) and a beautiful landscape - I remember we drove form Madrid to Cadiz....just amazing landscape

what else could you ask for?

Raul

I guess I don't have to tell you what you're missing LOL! Excellent!

Hi guys,

I'm a bit behind everybody on the forex trade, just read the transscript from the chat session and checked out previous charts - absolutley blown away with one, looks like a way to print money :D

Apart from what I've read on this site my understanding of forex is pretty much nothing.

I dont have the money to trade this on cash, but i've been looking at currency futures. Am i right in saying, CME Globlex symbol BPZ6, British Pound is one that I could be looking at for this trade.

I've got the actual trade pretty much spot on in my head, i know exactly what to do. Just wanna make sure I'm trading the right market ! :confused:

Also, are there any considerations we have to account for at the start / end of week?

Thanks guys,

Jay.

Hi guys,

I'm a bit behind everybody on the forex trade, just read the transscript from the chat session and checked out previous charts - absolutley blown away with one, looks like a way to print money :D

Apart from what I've read on this site my understanding of forex is pretty much nothing.

I dont have the money to trade this on cash, but i've been looking at currency futures. Am i right in saying, CME Globlex symbol BPZ6, British Pound is one that I could be looking at for this trade.

I've got the actual trade pretty much spot on in my head, i know exactly what to do. Just wanna make sure I'm trading the right market ! :confused:

Also, are there any considerations we have to account for at the start / end of week?

Thanks guys,

Jay.

Jay

British pound has more swings than probably any other currency. But is an excellent choice. As for rhe end of the week/begining etc. look for where the market is trending. That will give you a general idea and probable direction.

Raul